It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Times Square Billboard to Show Video of WTC 7 Destruction During 9/11 Anniversary

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: rebelv
a reply to: th3dudeabides
I think just about anyone who doesn't seriously question
the "official" story at least in regards to building 7,
is simply brainwashed by Govt. Propaganda.

Not intending to intentionally offend anyone.

There was no official investigation into building 7,
which is an outrage.

This is my opinion so people who believe the official
story, please don't take offense.

I would say though that officially there is no explanation
for building 7 since it was completely ignored in the 911
Commission Report.

Rebel5

Wasn't it said that building 7 was supposed to have some sort of evidence on the missing 7 trillion dollars, or something to that effect?? As far as what happened to the pentagon, I remember the local businesses saying the FBI confiscated their surveillance tapes, I'm assuming so no one would know it was a missile instead of a plane going into the pentagon.....I'm just going by memory, but as soon as I heard the pentagon story, & building 7 coming down, it just didn't sound right.....even the Vice President slipped & said missile......

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Two plausible reasons why 9/11 may have been an inside job:

Let's say there was a real terrorist threat and attack..

#1 safety - The structural damage sustained may have meant the building collapsing unevenly, or causing further collateral damage by falling onto surrounding buildings..

#2 repairs - The US did not want to have to front the bill to repair the towers, or any insurance type claims from businesses or personnel..

Thus a controlled demolition via the use of Thermite - able to reduce steel to molten metal.

Oh and maybe an excuse to go to war?
My two cents.

watch the viod.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Why the EXTREME delay on the 9/11 trial?

Is there a legal eagle who can explain why or how there hasn't been a peep in, like, FOREVER on the situation in Guantanamo with the alleged "9/11 mastermind" Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and his alleged cohorts, even in the military "justice" (kangaroo court) sense? Could it REALLY be the normally slow creep of due process, or are the filthy waterboarding vampires (whoever they ultimately or primarily are) just stalling as long as they can because they know damn well they don't have a REAL case? I would more than gladly wager that the latter is the truth.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

Wasn't it said that building 7 was supposed to have some sort of evidence on the missing 7 trillion dollars, or something to that effect??

Not a clue.
You might want to wiki 911 hoax.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000
very interesting post

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

nobody other than truthers are is claiming that steel "melted"

Claim ???

They do not need to claim, we have all seen the melting molten steel, on thousands of videos, and listened to and watched hundreds of firefighters claim it was there!

Not to mention the guys pouring water onto a pile that was superheated beyond belief for a YEAR!

I bet you are one of those funny guys that believes that Jet Fuel burns super hot for 7 hours, and stores all of its kinetic energy too!

P.S. Did the super hot Jet Fuel spill into Building 7 and cause it to burn as hot as the towers!?? Those fires were so raging hot they could not even be seen with the naked eye!!

Imagine such raging fires that no one can even see them!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea
I know that 9/11 happened...but 13 years later...I am still not clear on why it happened... and who was really behind it happening.

I've read a lot about it...and I am still confused. I just wish I knew the bottom line real truth about 9/11.

Carefully consider this amazing quote from a letter written by a very famous freemason, who calmly and openly talks about such things....and ask yourself, was every country in on this in some form or fashion ?? Directly or indirectly, everyone has reasons why they do not EXPOSE this blatant lie,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.

The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Albert Pike.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When one can openly see that everytime humanity is about to reach peace, and new heights of excitement, some OUTER source steps in and makes sure it fails.

Even when the humans try to end it all with Nukes these scum intervene because they need this planet of games and horrors to go on, at least till they find a way to trick US into finding them a way out of the HELL they created.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyAmarella

Oh goodie, they let a group of tinfoil hatters put up a video of a building in which A) no one got killed in B) Had no real relevance to anything IN THE REAL WORLD (not conspiracy land where Enron/gold bullion/secret 9/11 plans laid/trillions of dollars being stolen/etc were all deeply involved in the structure C) not one video exists of any sounds that remotely sounded like demolition charges going off.

I mean really, The "Truthers" have WTC7 tied with so much crap that I cannot get one straight answer from anyone on what was the point of even knocking it down! Was it blown up to destroy Enron documents? (dont see how that would work considering people have something called SHREDDERS and they make BACKUPS of documents in different locations). Was it blown up to hide $2.3 trillion that was magically "stolen" from the Pentagon (again dont see how that would work with WTC7 since it has nothing to do with DoD finances) Was it blown up to cover up a gold heist (Even though they recovered the gold). Was it blown up to hide the entire 9/11 attack that was somehow being coordinated from inside? (Again, kind of an odd place to do it and to cover it up and hope no one figures it out)

WTC7 had no sounds of demolition heard prior to any movement of the structure. Even NYPD Craig Bartmer who was standing right next to the damn thing said that he heard NOTHING happening or indicating it was going to come down until it started falling on top of him and even then, didnt know anything was amiss until the radio was telling everyone to run away cause it was already collapsing. Also, not one fire fighter account or ANY account ever mentioned sounds of explosives going off prior to collapse of the WTC7. Not one. Barry Jennings was talking about the impact of debris from both Towers, not any explosives. Those of you that are still stuck in "loud bang means explosives" should get the facts first. Barry described the effects of the debris crashing into his building, gouging out segments. Yeah, that would sound like a massive blast. Every firefighter there knew it was going to collapse due to the damage observed and the fires. The building was slowly collapsing all day. It didnt just magically fall. No. It was "falling" all day. They had a surveyor transit on it tracking its slow "creep" as the structure was slowly failing and falling apart. Firefighters saw the building tilting over and the tilt growing. They also saw a large gash on the South Face. They also saw large amounts of fire inside and heard creaking and groaning and snapping sounds coming from inside the building. No loud blasts. No explosives. Just a slow and steady failure that cumulated in a massive final collapse.

Why did the "tuthers" have to go and edit videos to get the effect they want to prove their point? Why leave out the penthouse collapse?

Sorry, but just because you put up a pile of horse manure on a pedestal with gold trim and spotlights, its still just a pile of horse manure. This is sad and pathetic and disrespectful to the victims and their families. Especially since WTC7 was collateral damage and NO ONE DIED in it, what is the point of bringing it up? "Truthers" cant even agree on why it was suppose to.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GenRadek

Molten steel hombre! I'm an iron worker and I
know damn well that a freefall as observed in
all three buildings is structurally impossible
unless demoed. Gawd what will it take for
you people?

Your government has you hoodwinked!
What's the big deal?

Doesn't have anything to do with some manifesto!

edit on Rpm91114v142014u28 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Albert Pike died in 1891, how would he have known about Zionism or the State of Israel?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
I know damn well that a freefall as observed in all three buildings

The only debris freefalling in WTC 1 & 2 was the debris falling from the building... so why claim WTC 1 & 2 freefell??

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: rebelv
a reply to: th3dudeabides
I think just about anyone who doesn't seriously question
the "official" story at least in regards to building 7,
is simply brainwashed by Govt. Propaganda.

Not intending to intentionally offend anyone.

There was no official investigation into building 7,
which is an outrage.

This is my opinion so people who believe the official
story, please don't take offense.

I would say though that officially there is no explanation
for building 7 since it was completely ignored in the 911
Commission Report.

Rebel5

Respectfully, the National Institute for Standards and Technology released a 130 page report addressing the collapse mechanism of WTC 7 in detail...

Publication Citation: Final Report on the Collapse of World Trade Center Building 7, Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster (NIST NCSTAR 1A)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Didnt see it at WTC7. Have yet to see how someone can attach thermite to horizontal beams to do any damage.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
Carefully consider this amazing quote from a letter written by a very famous freemason, who calmly and openly talks about such things

Why are you posting a well know hoax letter? Pathetic.

www.freemasonry.bcy.ca...

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

so why claim WTC 1 & 2 freefell??

Because all things considered it was close enough.
But you can split hairs all day if you like. I know
what I know first hand.

edit on Rpm91114v352014u10 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: randyvs
I know damn well that a freefall as observed in all three buildings

The only debris freefalling in WTC 1 & 2 was the debris falling from the building... so why claim WTC 1 & 2 freefell??

Indeed, I was wondering the same...

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Have yet to see how someone can attach thermite to horizontal beams to do any damage.

But you're rip roar'n ready to believe an office fire could?

See people this is the reality of the risers going up thru all
three of those buildings. 1 and 2 I believe had 46 risers like
this at the core of each. Now my government wants me to
believe they were compromised? By what?

This is not the little flimsy stuff they show'd you on history channel!
Which by itself should raise a flag in anyones mind.
edit on Ram91214v14201400000038 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

No one claimed that the fire melted steel....

Oh except for all the videos of molten steel pouring out of WTC2 and the molten steel laying all around ground zero....

But I'm mainly addressing WTC7 anyway. And well, some scattered office fires supposedly brought down the building, yet this building burning like this in China for 6hours did not fall:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

So which is it, the Craig Bartmer who heard nothing, or the one that heard snaps, groaning, and sounds that are consistent with a STEEL FRAMED BUILDING COLLAPSING, your entire post is summed in those laughable comparisons.

Did he think those sounds he did not hear were actually caused by everyday regular office fires in one of the toughest buildings on the planet ??

I guess after all his experience watching such buildings collapse err, explode into piles the size of a small condo, gave him all of those sounds he never heard, right ??

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join