It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Times Square Billboard to Show Video of WTC 7 Destruction During 9/11 Anniversary

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pathaka
It is possible to deny opinions, but it is impossible to deny the laws of physics (at least so far, until proven otherwise) :-)

Laws of physics? What do you think happens when 25% of a very tall structure, on top of the structure, are structurally damaged and fall downward? Do you think that each floor or the WTC (talking about the towers now) would've been able to hold the weight of a quarter of the entire structure falling onto it?

What happens...."laws of physics"...is that the entire structure, from top to bottom, would come down like a house of cards. Nothing would stop it, in fact the weight of what's coming down will increase with each additional floor. And you think this is "impossible due to laws of physics"? : )
edit on 9/11/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrnotobc
Looking at some of the responses on this thread makes it obvious that this website is buggy with operatives. They're working a little too hard trying to prove a turd tastes good.

And how is that none of these 'operatives' have ever come forward to say they were paid to push the OS?
Why is it after 13 years not one person has ever come forward to say he was involved?
No death bed confessions.
No pissed off spouses.

Why didn't Cheney buy a new heart with all those billions he reaped from 911?
Certainly he had enough to pay his CIA buddies to find a DNA schmuck and rig a traffic accident.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
Certainly he had enough to pay his CIA buddies to find a DNA schmuck and rig a traffic accident.

Um...

Dick Cheney Recovering After Getting a New Heart: NYT

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Looking at some of the responses on this thread makes it obvious that this website is buggy with operatives. They're working a little too hard trying to prove a turd tastes good.

And how is that none of these 'operatives' have ever come forward to say they were paid to push the OS?
Why is it after 13 years not one person has ever come forward to say he was involved?
No death bed confessions.
No pissed off spouses.

I feel honored you would waste your time responding to me. Obviously I hit a nerve.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
As further evidence, consider what the msm had to say about building 7 that day before it actually came down.

"we've been told that building 7 may fall down, or will have to be taken down"

The second part is impossible. You can't just take a 47 floor building down. It takes weeks, if not months of preparation to take it down, so we can absolutely rule that out.

That only leaves it falling down. That's beyond belief also, because it didn't fall down, it obviously collapsed. No skyscraper in history ever just collapsed. If it fell down, it would have fallen down intact, or at least partially intact.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: magicrat

Um...

Great news. I stand corrected.
Skip Chris Cristie my vote would go to Cheney.

I could see ISIS disappearing from inside.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

As further evidence, consider what the msm had to say about building 7 that day before it actually came down.

"we've been told that building 7 may fall down, or will have to be taken down"

The second part is impossible. You can't just take a 47 floor building down. It takes weeks, if not months of preparation to take it down, so we can absolutely rule that out.

That only leaves it falling down. That's beyond belief also, because it didn't fall down, it obviously collapsed. No skyscraper in history ever just collapsed. If it fell down, it would have fallen down intact, or at least partially intact.

No you are simply wrong, every one knows all building are built with a destruct lever, it a lever set that will bring the building down in its own footprint without having to do anything more than pull. No set up needed. sheesh, where have you been?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: nOraKat

Engineers and Architects that Built those buildings stated that they could withstand multiple jet plane impacts before they would even think of coming down. Said they were like the screen on your door. Punch a hole in it, and the rest is just fine.

Ever since I witnessed 9/11, I have *NEVER* seen any official architect, builder, designer of the WTC etc. sees stating in public that the events of 9/11, the fact that the towers collapsed, were impossible.

But this is what you claim!

Also...if what you claim is true (that the collapse of the WTC due to a plane impact would be "physically impossible")...how absurd then would be the idea of a controlled demolition AFTER those plane impacts....if it would be known that a plane CAN not even bring down a tower? You are aware that your theory doesn't make any sense at all?! If it was known (as you claim) the towers cannot fall, no-one would have staged a demolition to produce an event which is so not even possible!

Then you have had your head in the sand, its very easy to look the other way and say "I didnt see anything"

Either way, its just getting silly now, you ignore more than just the truth my friend.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

nobody other than truthers are is claiming that steel "melted"

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

a reply to: jidnum

Those support columns buckled before the building fell. They didn't just buckle little by little they all buckled simultaneously. That doesn't happen unless you make it happen.

Do you have the expertise to back that up?
Or are just another internet expert?

You mean another expert like yourself. Yes the fact are out their, I am not going to sit here and push your nose in it, your like a puppy who is trying to prove he didnt make a mess, just keep looking away, dont look at any facts, just make up some of your own, .

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

nobody other than truthers are is claiming that steel "melted"

Uh, you mean except the company that removed it, the MSM news, the cable news, all documentaries on the subject and even the official report.

No one except them.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AmenStop

Uh, you mean except the company that removed it, the MSM news, the cable news, all documentaries on the subject and even the official report.

Nope just Mr. Truther.

None of the official reports state that "melted" steel caused the collapse of WTC-T

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Nope just Mr. Truther.

None of the official reports state that "melted" steel caused the collapse of WTC-T

No one said caused except you, it puddled under the wreckage for months, did you hear months. it was that hot.

Some how, all of the Liers out their think that the truth is an insult, I am glad your not in that group.

The truth is your friend. You must be one of those nicers, you know people who are nice?
edit on 11-9-2014 by AmenStop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Sorry if i have misunderstood what you were saying

Because on the topic at hand is about WTC-7 and when i responded to another member that it was not melted steel that caused the collapse and the only ones who every made such claims were truthers you said...

To me that implies you are saying that every one including the MSN, documentaries and official reports all say that melted steel caused the collapse.

Which is not true.

If however you are saying that they found pockets what appeared to be melted steel then fair enough, they did but why does that matter?

it does not prove controlled demolition.

Once again, I am sorry if I misinterpreted what you had said.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

You mean another expert like yourself. Yes the fact are out their, I am not going to sit here and push your nose in it, your

I'm not claiming to be an engineering expert.
But based on what we are told about the design, the collapse makes sense.

You have to ask yourself something.
Why are the new engineers exiting college not rasing signs in protest?
Why are the experts in Iran silent? Are we paying them off?

Then ask yourself this.

If all the floors were made with the same weight ratings AND the ratings were exceeded on floor x?
Would not floor x collapse?
That would put the same weight (plus floor x) on floor x-1.
Would not floor x-1 collapse?
Rinse and repeat.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Eliyahu

There be Shills 'O' Plenty in this thread.

Do you have proof of a paid shill anywhere?
Or are you pretending unicorns are real?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Sorry if i have misunderstood what you were saying

Because on the topic at hand is about WTC-7 and when i responded to another member that it was not melted steel that caused the collapse and the only ones who every made such claims were truthers you said...

To me that implies you are saying that every one including the MSN, documentaries and official reports all say that melted steel caused the collapse.

Which is not true.

If however you are saying that they found pockets what appeared to be melted steel then fair enough, they did but why does that matter?

it does not prove controlled demolition.

Once again, I am sorry if I misinterpreted what you had said.

Six out of the Ten 911 commission members have gone
on the record since to admit there was a U.S. government cover-up

But I guess you didnt know that.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You mean another expert like yourself. Yes the fact are out their, I am not going to sit here and push your nose in it, your

I'm not claiming to be an engineering expert.
But based on what we are told about the design, the collapse makes sense.

You have to ask yourself something.
Why are the new engineers exiting college not rasing signs in protest?
Why are the experts in Iran silent? Are we paying them off?

Then ask yourself this.

If all the floors were made with the same weight ratings AND the ratings were exceeded on floor x?
Would not floor x collapse?
That would put the same weight (plus floor x) on floor x-1.
Would not floor x-1 collapse?
Rinse and repeat.

No I am sure of what happened, its you who need to ask yourself, why are you pushing the obvious lie so hard? Anything to gain?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Eliyahu

There be Shills 'O' Plenty in this thread.

Do you have proof of a paid shill anywhere?
Or are you pretending unicorns are real?

As the Government and private companies have admitted that they are on the web with paid agents, you will need to provide proof that there are not any. Then we can move on with your assumption.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join