It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania mother who gave daughter abortion pill gets prison

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: kaylaluv

If that's the case it's up to the mother to tell her the clinic is the safe and only option and support her through it.

Yeah well, if it were my daughter, I would probably punch out any pro-lifers harassing her, so I'd probably go to jail anyway.

I'm for that

Me, being of an age who witnessed the horrors of pre-legal abortion, will help you.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

WRONG!!!! Not against a woman's choice, against them having to pay additional money FOR that woman's choice...

God the entitlement mentality is insane...

No one DESERVES medical care, no one should be forced to pay for anyone else's ANYTHING....

If you want to purchase a service, it's on you... That's ALL that the Hobby Lobby case is about. It's about someone being forced to financially support something that goes against their beliefs...

No one is forcing you to pay for my glock are they???

Jaden
edit on 11-9-2014 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

If that's the case it's up to the mother to tell her the clinic is the safe and only option and support her through it.

Yeah well, if it were my daughter, I would probably punch out any pro-lifers harassing her, so I'd probably go to jail anyway.

I'm for that

Me, being of an age who witnessed the horrors of pre-legal abortion, will help you.

Wow, the two of you seem to have some kind of blood thirst no wonder it doesn't bother you to take the life of a innocent child.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I'm for that

. . . .some kind of blood thirst no wonder it doesn't bother you to take the life of a innocent child.

YOUR belief.

Not mine.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yeah nothing like physically attempting to suppress other people's free speech right????

Wouldn't want someone to have to deal with societal ostracizing for a choice they are making now would we???

Maybe I should go and beat the # out of people at the next gay pride parade because I disagree with what they stand for????

You people are insane...

Jaden

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Not his belief, YOUR STATEMENT....

Jaden

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

Not his belief, YOUR STATEMENT....

Jaden

YOUR belief.

Not mine.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Wouldn't want someone to have to deal with societal ostracizing for a choice they are making now would we???

It's none of their damn business.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I'm for that

. . . .some kind of blood thirst no wonder it doesn't bother you to take the life of a innocent child.

YOUR belief.

Not mine.

Lol, who's bragging they had elective abortions?

It's one thing to have an abortion but it's whole new level the way you seem so proud of what you have done, I mean who brags about killing a unborn child because they were getting a divorce?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

It's not free speech - it's bullying and intimidation tactics AND harassment.

edit on 11-9-2014 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

It's not free speech - it's bullying and intimidation tactics.

If it's just talking/screaming with no physical contact then it's called free speech.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

No one DESERVES medical care, no one should be forced to pay for anyone else's ANYTHING....

I assume you live up in the mountains somewhere? not in a society/community like a hermit?

We're pack animals, we live together because its mutually beneficial and the healthier the society the healthier the individual.

But if you only care about you and your gunz, then it's in your intrest to live alone and separated from everyone else.

:gtfo:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I'm for that

YOUR belief.

Not mine.

It's one thing to have an abortion but it's whole new level the way you seem so proud of what you have done, I mean who brags about killing a unborn child because they were getting a divorce?

YOUR belief.

Not mine.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I'm for that

YOUR belief.

Not mine.

YOUR belief.

Not mine.

Actually that was a fact you even said it.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Where do you get off calling it bragging? People have been discussing their personal experiences. That's not allowed on this thread?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Where do you get off calling it bragging? People have been discussing their personal experiences. That's not allowed on this thread?

My belief

Not yours.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Exactly! Personal knowledge and experience does not need to be hid in a closet.

I'm open about it on purpose. I've had other posters message me because they needed someone to talk to.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

If you want to purchase a service, it's on you... That's ALL that the Hobby Lobby case is about. It's about someone being forced to financially support something that goes against their beliefs...

You need to educate yourself. The Hobby Lobby ruling made it so the you and I will pay for Hobby Lobby's employees, et al, birth control, through tax payer subsidies. Do you homework man!

Also, you would do well to learn that your insurance premiums pay for other people's stuff all the time!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Has it been stated who will take care or her minor child while shes in prison?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

It's just more intimidation and bullying. Trying to make women feel bad for making a personal decision regarding their own body that is no one else's business.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join