It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous quotes on reducing the World's population.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Ok, I didn't read the whole thread, but I had heard this idea once called Zero-population.

It takes two people to have a child, those two can only have 2 children.

Therefore the population will not grow exponentially. Should've been put in place years ago. I found out recently my

Great grandfather had 21 kids.....two different women, of course back in the day, you needed cheap help on the farm, so to speak.

Watch the Maury show sometime, I have seen shows that 25 year old men have 7 or 8 kids. Or women that keep

themselves knocked up to stay on the government tit, so to speak.

The people we need to get rid of first are the ones who are screwing up the world, then the people whos lives depend on the first ones to go. I'm pretty sure the ones who are left can manage.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I can't help think of this when I read some of the comments in this thread. I suppose some of these lines are famous quotes about population reductions, albeit fictional

edit on 7-9-2014 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: thepolish1

That reminds me of one the books in the Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy series. I don't remember which book it was in, but the heroes ran into a ship with millions of people on board that was programmed to crash land on some planet billions of miles away from their own. The Captain said it was because some disaster of some sort was heading their way and they had to find another place to live. All the wealthy, brainy, artistic, athletic types would be on the third ship. The working class, the ones who do the manual labor, would be on the second ship. And they were the first ship to depart. All the middle class, intermediates, hair stylists, phone sanitizers, etc, The Captain kept looking back over his shoulder for the other two ships but they never appeared... Crisis averted.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Population growth rate by country
CIA fact book

The continent of Africa appears to be the one needing to cut down , as does Mexico.

edit on 7-9-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I wish you could remember the name of the book, I'd love to read it. I had a really big grin after I read your comment, thanks.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thepolish1

I will find it. I suggest reading the entire series though. Very funny stuff. Douglas Adams is one of my favorite authors.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

HAHAHA! Perfect...

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I think that the people quoted in the OP were just angry that they couldn't find a parking spot.

But if we're serious about killing most of mankind, can we start with the people who use the term, "irregardless"?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer
No. Can we share that with headed

He headed off on his trip = ok to say
I'm headed out now= not ok and must die!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

It's been said before in this thread. I'll say it again. It'll start with anyone who makes the suggestion. They better step up or step off!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

It's been said before countless times in this thread. I'll say it again. It'll start with anyone who makes the suggestion. They better step up or step off!

I know. Just trying to bring a little humor to a topic that is nauseating, to say the least.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Fair enough. I could do without people who put ketchup on their scrambled eggs.
How's that for nauseating?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Fair enough. I could do without people who put ketchup on their scrambled eggs.
How's that for nauseating?

It was tabasco sauce, I swear!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I find it most ludicrous the fact that all of the people behind those quotes are the same people living like Kings amd abusing !)x the amount of resources as a middle class individual does. Who the hell are these rich pricks to say there is noy enough resources for US? There is not enough resources for their lavish greedy lifestyles more lile it..

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Worl population plan of action
United Nations

Nevermind that's old and quite accommodating. Must have changed by now

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You wanted kissenger? It's in this someplace
Too much to read.
National Security Study Memorandum

National Security Study Memorandum 200: Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests (NSSM200) was completed on December 10, 1974 by the United States National Security Council under the direction of Henry Kissinger.

His plan was for genocide
Nigeria was a target as being too populous
National Security Study Memorandum

------------

when you click on the contents and read what it's all really about it's quite astounding.

Feminine rights is really to stop women having children.

II. B. 3. Expanding Wage Employment Opportunities, Especially for Women

The status and utilization of women in LDC societies is particularly important in reducing family size. For women, employment outside the home offers an alternative to early marriage and childbearing, and an incentive to have fewer children after marriage. The woman who must stay home to take care of her children must forego the income she could earn outside the home. Research indicates that female wage employment outside the home is related to fertility reduction. Programs to increase the women's labor force participation must, however, take account of the overall demand for labor; this would be a particular problem in occupations where there is already widespread unemployment among males. But other occupations where women have a comparative advantage can be encouraged.

Abortions as a way of family planning

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

But Russia and the US have had declining populations from what I've heard. Therefore it must be climbing in 3rd world nations. Which with their religious beliefs stating they can in no way stop a pregnancy,then you are talking about trying to cull out the Muslims and Catholics. Am I wrong in this?

How long do you think they are going to go along with that?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

His plan was for genocide

Recommendations
1. Integrated basic education (including applied literacy) and family planning programs should be developed whenever they appear to be effective, of high priority, and acceptable to the individual country. AID should continue its emphasis on basic education, for women as well as men.

2. A major effort should be made in LDCs seeking to reduce birth rates to assure at least an elementary school education for virtually all children, girls as well as boys, as soon as the country can afford it (which would be quite soon for all but the poorest countries). Simplified, practical education programs should be developed. These programs should, where feasible, include specific curricula to motivate the next generation toward a two-child family average to assure that level of fertility in two or three decades. AID should encourage and respond to requests for assistance in extending basic education and in introducing family planning into curricula. Expenditures for such emphasis on increased practical education should come from general AID funds, not population fund
Yup. That's genocide all right.

Feminine rights is really to stop women having children.
That isn't what it says.

Too much to read.
Reading is good. You should try it some time. No culling, it's about reducing birth rates. And it's about how one of most effective ways of doing so is education and development.

edit on 9/7/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

But Russia and the US have had declining populations from what I've heard.

It is Russia, Japan, and Germany that have populations declining. The US definitely has a growing population.

Here I will post the Current World Population counter again.

Interesting tidbit. Since I posted the link earlier population has already gone up 25,000. US population by close to a 1,000.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Once you open the door to the idea, the concept of depopulation, then any means to that end will be considered.

In my small, humble opinion, it's a door best left closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join