It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TX Border Rancher: Cartels Are Taking Over Open US Border – Politicians Are Lying (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Some of you have heard about the rock throwing illegals: take a truck tire intertube and anchor the ends and you have just made a sling shot that can heave 5 pound rocks and sink border patrol river boats not to mention cause death to anyone struck by a well aimed blow. This video is from a rancher speaking to Stewart of Oath Keepers.

If the farmer is correct you have to wonder what the end game is for this mess for it is getting harder to just think it is about some kids or parents who are in the states illegally.

Rancher Monsees says there are trails all over the place down by the border.

“We get kids. We get adults. The cartel is bringing across, importing people from as far away as the Mediterranean. I’ve talked to agents and they picked up some characters from Somalia, Iran, Iraq, Syria… anything that you can think of these agents are having to deal with.”

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
The video has much talk about the threats to families to include killing husband and wife plus 4 kids and their dog and cat.. Just to set the tone "don't mess with us".

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
www.breitbart.com...

NEW BRAUNFELS, Texas — The National Council of Border Patrol Agents (NBPC) is responding to the increasing assaults against the agents who protect our border with the production of a documentary movie that tells their story. While violent assaults frequently leave agents injured and even hospitalized, U.S. Attorneys often fail to prosecute the illegal aliens who commit the assaults. As recently as last month, charges against an accused illegal alien drug smuggler who assaulted a Border Patrol agent while attempting to escape were dismissed. The documentary will tell the story of these agents and the outrageous behavior of the government in not prosecuting these cases.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm gathering the US gov knows about it and is allowing it to happen according to plan.

As for the local law enforcement, maybe it's plata o plomo?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think these 'cartels' are going to be in for a serious shock, one day.

Just carpet bomb the border ffs.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Yeah thats it, bomb the crap out of the border to kill a few criminals and even more innocents.
Typical american response

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I have this feeling that Texas will be fighting terrorists with one hand and feds with the other. The US government has been making it pretty clear over the years that they don't care about the situation.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
well the way it looks to me, after viewing the latest NLB clip is that there is clearly, clearly rampant amounts of corruption on every level throughout the U.S. system of Government. Federal, state, local down into law enforcement gathering revenue, this is equal to paying on the spot bribes/fines in Bali and the Philippines etc.
the situation here looks to me like the next lever of fast and furious, look at it, someone is making money from it as no one up the chain is touching it, the offices efforts are being thwarted by further up the chain.
Come on people, this is corruption on a massive scale letting this happen, follow the money trail.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Yeah thats it, bomb the crap out of the border to kill a few criminals and even more innocents.

Sorry illegal immigration is a direct threat to my life and my family. There are no innocent civilians in illegal immigration. My way of life and my livelihood is threatened by kids, families whoever coming to my country and sucking off my hard work and social welfare system. Look Americañs have gone through their own violent trials and tribulations to build our society, government, economy and way of life. Our ancestors spilled blood!!!! To give us our freedoms! F$&@ Mexico and illegals! Instead of turning tail and leaving in droves they should fight to save any semblance of what's left of their country. Mexican culture is antithetical to American culture period!!!! What's happened to Mexico has been a long time in the making and Mexicans like the blacks need to quit blaming gringo for their failed state!

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

I'm not American, I'm just not stupid and I know how frustrated they are.

What's your alternative? Bend over and take it from the cartels? Oooh yeah, that feels good.

I don't think so!

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
First as an American i can not support this crap "Sorry illegal immigration is a direct threat to my life and my family. There are no innocent civilians in illegal immigration. My way of life and my livelihood is threatened by kids, families whoever coming to my country and sucking off my hard work and social welfare system."

It seems the whites are more of an issue to social welfare then mostly everyone else.
Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 %
Percent of recipients who are Asian 2.4 %
Percent of recipients who are Other 3.3 %
www.statisticbrain.com...

"Look Americañs have gone through their own violent trials and tribulations to build our society, government, economy and way of life. " All that was built on the backs of immigrants...

"What's happened to Mexico has been a long time in the making and Mexicans like the blacks need to quit blaming gringo for their failed state! " Look up towns like rose wood.... thriving black community that put its white neighboring towns to shame. But the KKK and other hate groups burnt their towns to the grounds. Then Ghetto are established to breed crime.... i think this guy is an implant to take away from the OP.

"I'm not American, I'm just not stupid and I know how frustrated they are.

What's your alternative? Bend over and take it from the cartels? " I think that is what the Civilians are doing yes. The amount of money that goes into police and federal forces to "secure" the borders is needed to help bring the money into that region, and it provides a jobs. Secondly how will American kids get their drugs they need for the college parties and nights at the club... or workers who use a little something to get through a long shift. Where will they get their drugs. Its a game, this is making more money then is getting spent. Almost like a needed evil. But just blame them. Not the Americans using their services.

Really sad I had to see such poor choices of words today.

" Our ancestors spilled blood!!!! To give us our freedoms! F$&@ Mexico and illegals!" you need to see how many Mexicans came over to help support the American WW2 machine. Check out scenes at the border where the guards ignore the "illegal" migrants when they cross at times of harvesting. Then watch how quickly after the harvest they are all rounded up... OPEN YOUR EYES.

Take your children out of school so they can go pick my foods as a low wage to ensure I can still buy it at a cheap price.

edit on E14America/Chicago09409 by Eyemin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Eyemin

Is English even your first language? I can't even understand the jibberish you just wrote! Yes Mexico helped us during WWII so what? America has been helping other nations since our inception. Does that mean I want every third worlder coming into my country and threatening my livelihood?

Open your eyes LA is every indication of what the rest of this country will look like with unchecked illegals flooding into the US!

Get your facts straight because less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops and 29% of them are on welfare.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
"Get your facts straight because less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops and 29% of them are on welfare." lol you are so misguided to save you would be to lose 100 others but you are going to make it fun. 29% of illegals from mexico are on welfare. 71% are not.

on welfare

"Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %" .... 61.2% are not...

"Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 %" 84.3% are not...

I provided links to my facts... you just ranted ignorant words and numbers with no backing.. you are the one who wrote jibberish...

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eyemin
"Get your facts straight because less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops and 29% of them are on welfare." lol you are so misguided to save you would be to lose 100 others but you are going to make it fun. 29% of illegals from mexico are on welfare. 71% are not.

on welfare

I provided links to my facts... you just ranted ignorant words and numbers with no backing.. you are the one who wrote jibberish...

Your stats make no sense! These are from the LA times!

From the Los Angeles Times Newspaper

1. 40% of all workers in Los Angeles County ( Los Angeles County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal aliens working without a green card.

2. 95%of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75%of people on the most-wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

4. Over 2/3of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 35%of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.

8. Nearly 60%of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. 21 radio stations in Los Angeles are Spanish speaking.

10. In Los Angeles County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.

(All 10 of the above statements are from the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.

Over 70% of the United States ' annual population growth (and over 90% of California , Florida , and New York ) results from immigration.

29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

We are not smart for letting this continue!

This administration wants to give them citizenship and not close the border!!

What do you intend to do about it?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

It seems the whites are more of an issue to social welfare then mostly everyone else.
Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 %
Percent of recipients who are Asian 2.4 %
Percent of recipients who are Other 3.3 %

Statistics can be VERY misleading.

Blacks make up 14% of the US population but they're 39.8% of the welfare recipients...

Hispanics make up 17% of the US population.

Whites make up 72% of the US population.

In light of that, your welfare stats aren't so impressive.

To further enlighten you... when you actually do the CORRECT math:

Percentage of white Americans who are on welfare: 2.5%
Percentage of black Americans who are on welfare: 11.3%
Percentage of Hispanic Americans who are on welfare: 3.7%

Keep in mind that these statistics don't take into account the illegal immigrants who drain resources by abusing our healthcare system.

So what were you trying to say again about white people being the problem?

edit on 9/7/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

on welfare

Um... you don't understand how statistics work, do you?

When a statistic says "30% of welfare recipients are white", it doesn't mean that 30% of white Americans are on welfare and 70% are not. It means that 30% of the people ON WELFARE are white. That's a huge difference.

You have to be pretty dense to make that mistake.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

Indeed. 14% + 17% + 72% = 103%

(post by SecretKnowledge removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

The likes of you won't be happy until the world is a complete mess. Bloody bleeding hearts, will they ever learn?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: Answer

Indeed. 14% + 17% + 72% = 103%

Yeah, thanks Google.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

I guess that every since CNN invented the term "white hispanic" some people have to be counted twice.

new topics

top topics

join