It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus Prophecies on Terrorist devastation for Paris, Rome & the world carry out by ISIS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Well, I think Nostro, and/or this interpretation, is going to be very, very wrong in this regard. I think ISIS just organized their own extinction event. They really deserved it a lot sooner, but I firmly believe it is a Nicholson moment. Here comes Johnny...
edit on 15-11-2015 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I don't know.... I went through a period of studying Nostradamus's quatrains, and eventually came to the conclusion that they were too open to interpretation, and that they can be applied to various times in history.

A lot of the things he wrote about seem to have already happened, and we're still reading into them our future?

Like this-

In the middle of such chaos, a new Pope will be elected by a conclave that will be carried out not in Rome, but somewhere to the north of Italy or in France.

The Papacy moved to Avignon and then Arles (south France) from 1309 to 1377. The seven popes of that time were all french. This happened already. It was also much more significant at that time then I think it would be today.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I think his name is really AustraDamus. It is the end of the Wala and Da (Va Ule Da, A-, B-, AB- AB+), who are ruining the Earth with an iron fist. 2016 -2019 they will be gone. All preachers are Libra-Capricorn. Libra itself is Leo-Capricorn. End of the 1350 solar years governed by the brainless. Not Holy war, but Ha Ule (accent on e) being wiped out. Da will wipe out the Vale. Vale will be wiped out by the cleansing war or Sudhdhe of Rasha 'Sudho Dhana' 2700 solar years ago. Already he is there with a blue turban as a head of state. Will be assisted by Rasha V. Pathana of Russi, and PaShaMatha of the Peacock. Wither Naradha (with accent on N), Rasha or PaSha, all are Libra - Sha. Rise of the Sha and the golden age is imminent. The conners or the hooligans or the human will be gone. For a better idea read 'Lost Paradise', 'Land of the Cursed', 'The Man Eaters' - Ancient books of religion (real knowledge). Must know how to interpret properly and a good knowledge of big and small countries. Some knowledge of root language is a must. 2020 - Zero is Shara. 2 is going up.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

Well, I believe prophets have the gift to foresee situations, events that have some essential aspect that can't be turned down, but apart of that prayer has the power to ameliorate the magnitude of what it was written to occur.

Nostradamus enters in that category, he was very gifted to always see the essence, the core of what it was going to occur, many of his interpreters and analysts have said along centuries that he always pointed to the worst possbility.

I think the correct attitude is not to say that the prophecy has an evil inchantement, a very popular idea spread by the followers of the so called new Age movement, that is nothing more than a variation of how to do or stop spells according with the methods of magic.

We can't claim that , as wrongly St Peter once said to Christ that he was going to pray to by no way he would suffer a so cruel death in the calvary, because that was already predicted in prophecies of David 1000 years before as well as in the ones of the prophet Isaiah, as an essential thing to occur to make possible salvation.

In this case Nostradamus foresaw a terrible conflict of part of the Islam against Christianity in general, and France in particular. My perception is that this is part of an evil plan of Satan to fire a war in between the nations that are monoteistic and represent the Abrahamic tradition that has survived four thousand years. Now, the same would be an accomplishment of his prophecies if these terrorist attacks prevail at future as they have been in this year, than if sometihig of several times bigger magnitude occurs at future.

Many were expecting that his famous quatrain of the Attack to New York was going to be with an atomic bomb, but prayers that were carried out along decades turned it in what it happened in September 11th of 2001.

At 45 degrees the sky will burn:
Fire to approach the great new city:
In an instant a great scattered flame will leap up,
When one will want to demand proof to the Normans. (C.6:97)

Thanks for the mutlple interesting comments given to the thread in the last day.

sincerely,

The Angel of lightness

edit on 11/15/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Shata

His real name was Michel de Nostredame.
Now what was the rest...?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

That is in French, but remember that at his time the birth certificates in many parts of Europe were granted by the parrishes, so they were written in two languages, the one spoke by the common people in the streets, and the one that was the offcial one of the Church records, Latin.

In Latin his last name is Nostradamus, that is exactly the same Notredame you have mentioned.

Now, this was just an adoptive surname not his originaly family name, in that sense he might be really called properly Mitchel Gassonet, de Notredame.

He was descendent of converted Hebrews, and in his family along generations there was gift of prophecy, manifested in a non common deep knowledge of Kabbala.

His Grand father changed the surname just two generations before him to Notredame , Nostradamus in Latin, that was used also by his father Jaume all his life, that can't be more French or more Catholic. The latter's family had originally been Jewish, but Jaume Notredame's father, Guy Gassonet, had converted to Catholicism around 1455,

What is the rest you want to refer to?

Thanks,
edit on 11/15/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

I was replying to the claim that his name was AustraDamus?
(yes I know there was the latin name as well... but AustraDamus? )

What is the rest you want to refer to?

This-

It is the end of the Wala and Da (Va Ule Da, A-, B-, AB- AB+), who are ruining the Earth with an iron fist. 2016 -2019 they will be gone. All preachers are Libra-Capricorn. Libra itself is Leo-Capricorn. End of the 1350 solar years governed by the brainless. Not Holy war, but Ha Ule (accent on e) being wiped out. Da will wipe out the Vale. Vale will be wiped out by the cleansing war or Sudhdhe of Rasha 'Sudho Dhana' 2700 solar years ago. Already he is there with a blue turban as a head of state. Will be assisted by Rasha V. Pathana of Russi, and PaShaMatha of the Peacock. Wither Naradha (with accent on N), Rasha or PaSha, all are Libra - Sha. Rise of the Sha and the golden age is imminent. The conners or the hooligans or the human will be gone. For a better idea read 'Lost Paradise', 'Land of the Cursed', 'The Man Eaters' - Ancient books of religion (real knowledge). Must know how to interpret properly and a good knowledge of big and small countries. Some knowledge of root language is a must. 2020 - Zero is Shara. 2 is going up.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Not to be rude, but Nostradamus's "prophecies" are about as vague as they come, to the point where you can make them mean whatever you want then to mean to make them fit your worldview.

Of course, I don't expect this comment to change anyone's minds, but where else am I going to get my opinion about the veracity of Nostradamus's predictions on the internet?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Passerby1996

The prophecies of Nostradamus were intentionally encoded to protect the author of the intollerance that existed at that time toward anybody that would have prophecy gift.

In Mediterranean Europe the Holy Inquisition menaced several times Nostradamus for his activities, saying that he was possibly in pact with Devil, something that of course was a false charge.

In Protestant Europe there were also fanatics Lutherans and Calvinists hunting whoever claimed to have revelation of God, it was a time in which fundamentalist have claimed the right to declare sealed any communication of God toward humanity to be only what it was in the Bible.

In North Africa a similar situation occurred in countries dominated by the Islam, where whoever was preaching prophecies not contained in the Koran was considered also evil doer.

It was a very difficult time for a mystic to appear and work openly in any ministry, specially of that person was of clear Hebrew roots as it was the case of Nostradamus.

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/25/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join