It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members remote viewing thread (Please check the OP for links to the latest RV task!)

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

Just write/type out what you see.

You can go abstract, which is how I kind of do it,
(but my mind works in abstract images a lot, and it was a learned skill)
but if you are getting details, it is just a matter of fine tuning into the right details.

Over time these experiments should give you a better idea of what you are looking for/seeing within your own head.
My suggestion is do what you feel comfortable with, and fine tune as you go along.
perhaps abstract thinking makes a difference,
but if you can get details out of abstracts,
try that route.

(if that makes any sense. I know what I am trying to say, but it is hard to explain...lol)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

It's all practice and the more people try the clearer it will be as to how it works. Sounds like you are already on the path to realisation.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

From the research I have read on RV, generally there appears to be images thrown up by the imagination at the start of the meditation, these are normally very clear instant images, though with further focus and meditation these imagination flashes subside during the RV and shadowy shapes and impressions of the RV task appear, it is these that should be sketched.

Here is another example, on the link I mentioned before, the image was Ayers rock. My immediate RV was mountainside and plateau, I wrote those and sketched the shape that accompanied it, which was like a flat topped rock face seen from the side, like Ayers rock, then I got shadowy images of triangles, which I sketched, all in rough fast outline and felt they should be sketched on top of the mountainside sketch, essentially inside the mountainside shape, so I sketched them there. When I revealed the image it showed Ayers rock almost exactly the same shape as the sketch I did and the triangles were the ridge protrusion shadows on Ayers rock, even though I didn't know that when I sketched them, it was obvious when the image was revealed. The two aspects of the sketch made sense together when revealed.
edit on 12-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MissBeck

I think I will do a few fast tasks, each a day or two starting from tomorrow or Sunday and another remote sending RV from Out of the Box around the 23rd, more details on that to follow, I know Druid wants to try another RV experiment on the show.
edit on 12-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

I was pondering that last night, doing a few fast tasks that last a day or two.

Yes do it like that please! Week was tooo long and il have a sketch this time, I cant believe how my answers were lol I think the first one "dark scene military" I must of been reading the ferguson threads haha the second honestly I was not focusing on the number I was just on the thread empty headed and well you can guess why I had dry mouth without violating eny TnCs I was well not very sober if you get me I mention because it may have played a roll this is a whole other experiment though expansion of the mind and what not...

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
a reply to: MissBeck

I think I will do a few fast tasks, each a day or two starting from tomorrow or Sunday and another remote sending RV from Out of the Box around the 23rd, more details on that to follow, I know Druid wants to try another RV experiment on the show.

I think there was a bit of surprise and thus the confusion between viewing 7011, and 9024. 9024 was introduced without much of an announcement to say the least, and I think If we post about the upcoming tasks, people will be able to focus a bit more. Anticipation allows a tighter focus.

We good for projecting on either the 19th or 20th, absolute, and can do the reveal like last time, during the show. That's a 3 day experiment, quick and concise. I'd like to follow your technique, placing random tags on images, and would like for you to pick the image for us to transmit. We can announce ahead of time the image number, to avoid any conflicts with other experiments.

The point being, once we decide on a viewing technique, giving out experiments to focus on, others will become comfortable with the process and be more inclined towards accuracy. If people know what to do, they can focus on the task.

Great thread. Excellent input on this topic.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I had entire relationships in the time we waited for the reveal.

It's really fun though...

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Druid42

Thanks Druid.

That sounds like a plan, I will do some fast tasks during the week and choose an image for the 19th /20th with code. I will put the code on the thread then, ready for the focus then the reveal on the 23rd.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I bet one of the camel jockys have a water bottle.

Do we have to wait a whole week for the next one? I better leave a note on the beer fridge.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

It must have been that then. You must have really zoomed in on that RV!

I will do a few fast tasks this week, the first will be tonight, each a day or two then a 'sending' RV on Out of the Box around 19th /20th for reveal on 23rd.
edit on 13-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Im saying there is more than one way to do it and single solutions are so general it doesn't apply to everyone. Its A method not THE method.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
New image task.

Image code is #5227.

The reveal will be Monday night, 15th Sept around 2100 BST.

A reminder, meditation with sketches might make it easier, things to record could include: shapes, colour, texture, temperature etc.

Random String Generator

Here are your random strings:

Timestamp: 2014-09-13 21:01:39 UTC
edit on 13-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Quick one, I see blue triangles I will add more tomorrow onwards and I want to have a go at sketching...

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
7011 was really fun. I will get started on the new one.
I'm so glad the absolute truth took the time to put all this together.
It's a lot of work and answering everyone is to be admired.
There is some thing so unconventional about how RV works that
it's spooky action at a distance is downright well..spooky.
I'm so glad to get the chance to view again.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thank you for posting the new task.
I have updated your OP with a link to your post and informed readers of your intended reveal date/time.

edit on 14/9/14 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Yes, there are many methods. I use several. I think however the OP is just giving some guidance for people who perhaps are fairly new to RV and maybe are unsure how to proceed.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
is either a fair with a giant wheel and lots of people milling about
or
Its a martian landscape with reddish sky

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This is fun. Unfortunately, I can't do physical.

All I get is 2 parallel roads in the desert.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Not sure if I will get a chance to try to draw this one out in time or not.
I don't think my head is in the right place..lol
So I will just give a quick image blast.

Image code #5227.

Sun in upper right corner or some other circular object with rays or spikes on it.

Now I wish I had not read others responses because I am in agreement with Annee.
I saw a desert and road.

If I get in the right mode I will come back and try some more.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Now I wish I had not read others responses because I am in agreement with Annee.
I saw a desert and road.

Hmmmm, I can read energies of people, but I've never been good at physical. Just thought I'd jump in for fun.

I'm getting, like a power plant, or coils, or power lines.

Does Boulder Dam jog anything in your psych?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join