It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members remote viewing thread (Please check the OP for links to the latest RV task!)

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Not really, although maybe in the same area.
Kind of Mesa like I guess.

Now I picture a road runner cartoon...lol

edit on 14-9-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hey Anee can you read my energies?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

That would derail the thread.

I got a flash of an airplane. Do you fly?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Having trouble on this one. Avoiding reading others replies.

I at first only saw eyes which is normally what I see with closed eye visuals i see it constantly. So figured i should ignore closed eye visuals and see if anything comes in my minds eye. I had stone hedge pop in my mind or something pillar or round like but that didnt feel too right. I felt like something pointed on top so it has a roof /\ and I thought maybe its cold it doesnt seem warm but not too cold. As soon as i thought of cold I thought of Russia and those buildings with the spiral like domes on top . I heard noise in my head like traffic of cars but could be just my imagination. Also hear hoofs of horses i guess it sounds like now. And now a cross in my mind possibly on top of the roof dome thingy im leaning more toward spain and bulls now or something but i dont know its just a wierd impression i guess
Blue sky. I see something of a sky view of a city now its more older buildings possibly stucco or brick just loooks brownish. im not getting more i just feel warm in my head...

I get worn out doing this too much I think. Ive done every round lol i give up

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Not really, although maybe in the same area.
Kind of Mesa like I guess.

Now I picture a road runner cartoon...lol

LOL BEEP BEEP

Yep, Mesa -- very flat.

It's only the power energy I'm picking up from the dam. Still got coils stuck in my head. Probably doesn't mean anything.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Sunset...

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Nochzwei

That would derail the thread.

I got a flash of an airplane. Do you fly?
I used to be a pilot. Amazing Thanks

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

3 figures/shapes in middle-left of image (i originally drew these as triangles in my sketch, but then changed them to rectangles. didn't have a good feeling about shape at all)

colors: dark green, pink

some sort of diagonal lines/paths off to the right side of the image

after i drew the sketch i also suddenly had the thought of an elephant, which doesn't fit at all, but there you go.
edit on 9/14/2014 by asilvahalo because: additional information i left out

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: asilvahalo

Hey! Parallel lines.

Like 2 flat roads side by side.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Thanks for updating the OP.

I also mention sketching as a sketch can describe much more than words and seeing as the images could have many shapes and colours etc, a sketch can show things seen in the RV that aren't realised by words, as words are from the rational mind trying to make sense of the RV and IMO might give more sway to imagination. Though I do recommend adding a few words to the sketch.

Also, as it is a thread and the image is 2D and visual, it makes sense to RV in 2D visual. It is also easier to compare to the image when revealed.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I didn`t have the time to meditate today. I just did it another way. Imagined a blank white paper with the code and then turned it around. Did this 2 times 5 min ago.

1st timer when i turned the paper I saw:

Alot of people, tall buildings around, street, and grey sky but wasn`t much of a sky on the picture. It was like the picture was taken among the people.

2nd timer:

Black picture, a road, and white dots, space with stars and maybe a milkyway that represented road...

All I`ve got. Will come later to check the result. Busy day, I`m glad it`s over

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Working a lot today, so no time to sit down and do a sketch,
maybe for the next one,
but I am looking forward to the reveal!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Here is the reveal for image #5227.

Thanks for all the responses, some good RV happening, and some good but perhaps rationalised into something else or altered by the imagination.

Well done for those that done well and well done also for those taking part, I do think the more practice the better and proper meditation, eyes closed for as long as it takes for the image to appear and for the imagination flashes to subside.

Annee, the Hoover Dam is similar, there is a lake and mountains.

Aural, stone pillar, something pointed, roof dome, getting there!

Asilvahalo, your original RV sounded right, triangles instead of rectangles, though there are some rectangular shapes, perhaps the intersecting lines were to remind you that triangles were right or representing the mountain and it's reflection. Colours dark green and pink could be the trees.

edit on 15-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I knew I was way off on that one.

Head is not in the right place this week for RVing,
not yet anyways!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

lol, same here for everything you said.

It seems to me like im getting further away with each challange....

Still will try to take some time for the next one. Any idea when is the deadline? Today I came home like 2h before the reveal. I ain`t quitting yet. It can`t go any worse so...bring on the next challange

Would like to congratulate those who came close

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

I made the previous tasks a week as it gives people time to do RV when it feels right.

This is the first of a set of faster tasks, to see how it works, though less response so far.

I will set another task tomorrow night for reveal on Friday night, then there is a 'sending' task on the 19th /20th for reveal on the 23rd.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Im starting to think I do better eyes opened. The first ones in this thread I did eyes opened and just immediate impression of things. When I close my eyes and focus I start getting hung up on the little lights in my eyes more than anything.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

Well if that is a better way for you then that is how you should try, I think everyone has their way that is easier and it's all about finding that way and knowing how the mind operates, knowing the RV from the imagination and rational analysis.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

What do you mean by sending task?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

Where the task is sent 'remotely' from the Out of the Box show.

I will also put the task code on the thread.

It just gives an added concentrated 'send' I guess as there will be whoever is on the show looking at the image, focusing on it and 'sending' it.

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join