It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members remote viewing thread (Please check the OP for links to the latest RV task!)

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Hmmm im seein a cave or something...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I suggest sketches again, a sketch says so much more than words and is the literal RV rather than the mind rationalising an RV shape into words.

Whichever shapes are seen it is best to record them as they are instead of trying to make them into something else, even if it doesn't seem like sense to the mind, it might make sense to the image.
edit on 17-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I described things same way i would draw them. Each thing i describe came seporately rather than a single image so it wouldnt translate into drawing what i got so far. Since my results seem nonsensical i might try again later.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Aural

I mention it because of my own experience. Sometimes I would RV in parts and each part sketched, even if on top of each other made sense to the image but if it was only written or described it wouldn't.

Even if you didn't want to post the sketch to the thread, it might make it clearer to yourself.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I've updated your OP to link to your new task and noted your planned reveal date and time.

Just a note: I might not be available this Friday evening or over the weekend to edit any updates into your OP. But hopefully members and readers can find your "reveal" post easily enough; they'll only need to check pages from Friday PM onwards.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Your latest RV results are not nonsensical at all. Okay, they might seem weird, but that's okay.
These kinds of mixtures of impressions/images are quite common. You've given some data and that's the main thing.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I have this bad habit of trying to predict what would be picked before it would be picked so i should just mention this in case. My original thoughts were a grassy field of yellow flowers with a wooden shack like home or someething on it. This was before the image was picked.

a reply to: JustMike

I guess so. it is pretty strange because the faces I saw in the noise generator i was looking at were realistic not cartoonish or distorted or anything and probably may have nothing to do with the actual image or if they do it would be non literal O_o

The smoother taller structure to the 'right' I more so sensed. i had that before I did the attempt at using visual noise to help my brain come up with images.

I was using this if anyone wants to try the method im trying this time...although I already am seeing faults in it because its a fixed image so pareidolia may take over. This is just experimental not really any known methods I heard before for RV.

I wanted to use my old small handheld TV that is outdated now but didnt have batteries so had to do with a image noise generator instead. If i used the tv static it would be more like a form of scrying.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

5035 Let me preface this by saying I had a really difficult time today getting in "the zone". But 3 times I saw a person (woman) reading a book. On the attached picture this task is the top half.

The bottom half is my prediction for tomorrow, I will be starting a thread on that in just a couple of minutes in 'Predictions and Prophecies'.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Panda bear and green grass field, some people also there, blue sky some clouds, also small pool of water

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

This is a cool thread, I´ve tried RV before, hit and miss for me.

Yellow red green
Yellow star green pole
Sunflower?

On the other hand

Music, performance, atmosphere, applause maybe.
Microphone-tripod, singer?
Stage, curtains
Black and white guitar.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

The person in your sketch reading a book also looks like he's playing a guitar and so does the one with the machine gun.

Just some possible similarities I noticed.

The comments so far on this target make me think I'm not on it though.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AntiDude

Please don't base your RV on other comments, it is the image being remote viewed and the things seen are the things seen, even if it might not seem all that much sense at first, the actual RV is the valid part, the mind trying to rationalise it sometimes just makes people think the image should be something they know of. It needn't be. It could even be a basic shape, a few lines, an outline, a colour, something about texture and temperature etc.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Ok, but I didn't base my RV on the other comments, I read those after my session. Then I got the impression that I was not on target.

But you probably mean not to use them to judge my own session, right?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Yes, that you shouldn't judge your RV on the other comments and reponses. The mind tries making sense of RV's sometimes it appears.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

liquid metal, fork, swirls, askew.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Your drawing looks kind of like Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Lol never heard of that before but yeah, it does a bit.

I just noticed our results have a similarity too btw.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Just want to add my initial thought that I had before my actual session of 5035 that could kinda make sense now; something with NASA, a rocket launch perhaps?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Flat and red - that's all I'm getting.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I used a form of automatic writing/sketching. This is the first time in my life trying to do this on command, although I have done RV my entire life and by several methods. I grew up in an abusive home and it gave me a way to escape. I don't know why I should feel nervous but I do. Anyway, this is what I wrote:

A dark kitchen with a hazy window in it. Viewed from a seated position near a door. Weak sunlight from the window. It's sunny outside and the sky is very blue. A grassy field out the window with a hill behind it. Actors. A balloon? A kite? Brown patches in the grass. Children? A dog running. Windy or breezy. Something fluttering. A pinwheel. Blonde hair. GREEN. A longing feeling. Something like a shed or shack. Wooden structure casting a shadow. Laundry. A baby crying. A bicycle. A smiling blonde toddler with dimples. Green wood? Wistful. Cigarette smoke. A beach close by? Red lipstick. Ink blot test. Scent of clean clothes drying in the sun.

That's what I got. I also keep seeing a beach as if I'm standing at the end of a pier facing the shore. At the entrance of the pier are huge logs wrapped in rope, one on either side, and scrub bushes next to them. The sun is blindingly bright but the wind is chilly. I keep seeing that same scene over and over again and it's so vivid that I can taste the salt in the air. And there is a woman walking up the steps. Short blonde hair, wearing sunglasses and has a pretty smile.

Ok so that's my little slice of weirdness for the day
This is pretty cool indeed.

Oh and it's #5035 by the way that I'm responding to.

edit on 30228America/ChicagoWed, 17 Sep 2014 20:22:41 -050030pm30259America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: forgot

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join