It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members remote viewing thread (Please check the OP for links to the latest RV task!)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:
(post by PeeDripsWeeMan removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MissBeck

I suggest reading this site.

www.greaterreality.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixFreeman
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Thank you I hope you banned there IP, now lets get on with this the reveal is at 9pm our time? (UK)

Yeah that'll teach me.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixFreeman

The reveal is at 2100 BST.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Thanks I'll be there.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixFreeman

Anything else?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PeeDripsWeeMan

Were do you live?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Wow! Things had gone crazy in this thread since I was last able to be on, though am honestly glad I wasn't here then. TAT, you are doing an excellent job and I thank you for giving me this opportunity to explore RV for myself.

I did manage to do a sketch, but unfortunately have no way to upload the chicken scratches online at this time. Earlier posts, I had posted 3 images and if all 3 were grayscale and layered on top of each other...it would be a lot like my doodling. If that makes sense? Looking forward to the reveal today. I really need to get my pc fixed so that I can upload my future sketches.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Anyway, I want to ask a question to those who know what they are doing or are experienced with all this.

What conditions are best to do this in? I did it last night with my eyes closed, lying on my bed in total darkness. But it felt like I was trying to force something to happen, or appear.

When the thread first started up, I was just sat at my PC desk, lights on, staring at the PC monitor. That felt more of a relaxed experience.

How/where do you all do it?

Well everyone has to find his/her own best conditions if you ask me

I personally usually do it like yourself but have learned that it is not me who has to force anything. Only thing I have to do is to have my mind free of any thoughts. Then images appear themselves. Yet still I can never tell if it`s really the images that are coming to me or me forcing the images or imagining them. That is why I usually go for the first image that appears to me cause afterwards it can be tricky.

Also if you noticed, I repeat the process several times and of all the different images I get I remeber things that are frequently repeating. Also relying on my feeling towards each image. Im out of practice so this thread is a good start for me to get back into it slowly without doing sth stupid again. Meditation is a powerful thing...
edit on 12-9-2014 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
First I'm getting flowing lines from left to right. Something sticks out on the side. As it comes into clarity I see myself reflected back from a side view mirror. The car starts to come completely into focus and I can see it is a sports car, exotic. It looks like it is silver but it's darker then traditional silver more of a shined dark metallic color. I can clearly see it is a two door car and it is a coupe.

Maybe it's just what i want to get but it looks like a silver Mazda RX-8

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

I suggest reading this site.

www.greaterreality.com...

I think you posted that link before. Thank you.

Loved this bit...

More than anything, be aware of the images the imagination is putting into your mind. If you see an image of your aunt, she likely is not the remote viewing target, so toss her out.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Thank you.

I felt a bit like you last night. I was getting a few fuzzy, blurred white shapes, and wasn't sure if it was me forcing, or the image.

The next one I will definitely try more than once.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Yeah just keep in mind that the first image when it flashes if it hits you in the nuts, well not in your case
But if it does, it`s probably the right one or close enough. Feeling about the image here is important as much as the image itself.

It works for me at least.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

And what about the tag number? I was just repeating it over and over in my head. Should I not do that? Or does it matter?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I would focus on the number and then write down anything that came to mind when I did.
But that is just how I did it, and I don't know if it worked or not yet.
I am waiting for 7011 to be exposed so I can see if I got anything from it when I tried sitting on the couch, thinking about the number and drawing what images came to mind this time.

Once I get down the correct images on these experiments (if I do)
I will try the same method again, but I am kind of trying things differently with each picture I participate in to find a working way of seeing whatever the number will represent.

Try several different things until you find something that "clicks".
edit on 12-9-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Yeah, that sounds good. Trying different methods and conditions and then comparing what results I get. Can't hurt can it. Thank you.

edit on 12-9-2014 by MissBeck because: Spelling mistake.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

That`s a fair question. I don`t know excatly what to do with it but think of it before going into free mind zone. Then never think of it again.

Which reminds me of why I think the number itself doesn`t have that significant meaning. So an idea. This might be slight off-topic but while we practice RV-ing we could also discuss how the whole thing works behind the scenes...

If everyone thinks this is a good idea I can share my thoughts

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The reveal is at 4pm EST.

*waits patiently*

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Green
rain
working
back/shoulder
White

edit on 12-9-2014 by starsyren because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Druid42

Thanks for that. I was not sure exactly what time it would be shown.
I can go wander around and do some work now...lol

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join