It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members remote viewing thread (Please check the OP for links to the latest RV task!)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Perhaps a new image tomorrow night. Perhaps some suggestions for a better way, for example codes, or types of images would be a good idea.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Perhaps you guys could think of suggestions that might better the process, either for this thread or the idea of an RV forum, for example, drawings or photo's, images for a few hours then revealed, faster images, places, codes attached to images etc.

It's all very interesting!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Maybe you should edit your first post by presenting new challange and telling us when it started and when it will finish. Also maybe different colors that stand out and all of the already answered challanges. So the people will know excatly where to look and avoid reading answers before answering themselves and aprox time frame...

Just few things that came up my mind...

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I'm in the US not in England anywhere near you. Dont have a way to put in secret cameras and I do not know how to hack into a webcam and wouldnt even if i could just for something like this hah.

I've done my own games before. I like to find random strangers online and then describe to them what they look like and what the person they like looks like. I describe a few personality traits sometimes too. I am usually either really right or really wrong depending on day and time. Sometimes i try to figure out if the other person likes them back i never find out if i am right though but i avoid doing that if i can since i dont like to mislead. One girl i met started making me do readings for her of guys she likes shed show me a picture and id describe their personality which she said i do well but i was going off their body language and clothes a lot. I also gave her a date of time when something may happen between her and one guy which oddly another person she talked to who was a psychic gave the exact same date but nothing happened its just odd someone else mentioned same date.

Not really convinced im psychic or anything even with that though since its hard to measure out.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

I know you don't actually have a camera on me, or would want to,I also keep duct tape on my laptop cam! It was just a way of describing a feeling. I think perhaps you are very perceptive and can pick up on thoughts, and that's a good thing.

Also this thread is about conscious focusing so it isn't surprising you are picking up on things about me or things that I think seeing as I drew these images and I use or wear the items.

I have done 'ring readings' for people before and always accurate, personal vibrations persist on things and being intuitive to vibrations will show some of the person's vibes.

I learned Rune and tarot and sometimes at parties people would ask for readings, even using playing cards is possible, people like that sort of thing, I don't mind it but I found it draining.

Perhaps we are similar in ways or something and that's how you can connect on my thoughts on a 'psychic' level. My life is full of synchronicity, I was a bit freaked about it in my 20's though now I comprehend it better and I relish it.
edit on 3-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Good ideas, I asked Mods about altering the OP on the board questions so will wait for a reply.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Ive had other strange things like i get light headed a few times when someone i was talking to online was high without me knowing it for example. lol And able to figure out the mood someone is in even if they say they are fine but i think i just read between the lines.

Ive wanted tarot but never had a deck. Almost bought one on impulse when I was in a shop while in england hanging with a friend i visited but she told me not to because she said you have to be gifted it but i since heard elsewhere that isnt a very valid tradition.

Some reason i get the impression you sometimes do a crooked mouth gesture sometimes either crooked smile or a side mouth thinking gesture.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

Good ideas, I asked Mods about altering the OP on the board questions so will wait for a reply.

Yes EVERYBODY should comment on the thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
To show the mods we reallly want it!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The remote viewing experiment I saw - one that was done with people together as a group in one room, was where they took an actual object and put it under a box, then everyone tried to RV it.

I was really amazed, one person was dead on (I don't know, maybe some group hoax).

Anyway, I thought taking an actual object, putting it into a box may be a good experiment. You can take a picture of it beforehand in front of a clock. Just a suggestion.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Woo hoo! Not a slam dunk, but I'd call it a success!!! I'm not kidding, I've been reading "Mental Radio" and it's blowing my mind! It's actually Upton Sinclair's wife- Mary Craig Sinclair that is practicing remote viewing, and I love the way she explains it.

It's funny how I keep getting near misses: your dinner and a coaster instead of the target. I need to work on my aim! Lol!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Perhaps you should make a part 2 thread next pm me if you do so I dont miss it

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Okay, we've got some things sorted out to help this thread along.

Please see my post in your Board Business & Questions (BBQ) thread HERE.

ETA: meanwhile, I've updated your OP with links to your most recent RV task and its feedback (reveal), and added a note into your thread title for people to check your OP for the links.

edit on 4/9/14 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Hooray! These moderator's adjustments will definitely make this more accessible! OP, looking forward to your next challenge!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I've been practicing on an RV-specific site for years. They use a "blind" protocol. The individual tasks for practice are images, each one selected at random by the system from the thousands of images it has stored. Every task is assigned a randomly-generated number and once opened, the r/viewer writes their response and/or posts an image or images that they believe is relevant to the task. They can submit photos, digital shots of their own drawings or whatever.

So in that respect, there are similarities to what we do here. The difference is that we have a human (you!) selecting the task for us rather than a computer. And, you are using drawings. I'm thinking it might be simpler if you just use a photograph. It doesn't need to even be of something you possess. You could use images from anywhere, providing they're within our T&C. Or, maybe you could try running two tasks at the same time. One with a drawn image, another just a photo of something that might not even be in your own possession. Members could elect to try both tasks, or either one. It could be interesting to see how the human input (drawing) affects the results, if at all.

At that other site the actual feedback -- the image -- cannot be viewed until the task is closed and the viewer clicks on a tag to get the feedback. Once that's been done it's impossible to edit anything that has been submitted, but after-session notes can be added (and they are clearly identified as such).

Again, this is similar to here. Providing you say nothing at all about the target until you reveal it -- and I mean nothing
-- then we are maintaining blind conditions. If you give even the slightest hint then it's no longer completely blind: this can impact the validity of any data submitted by anyone after you post. But as members have a fairly narrow editing window here we at least have a pretty good system in place for preserving integrity of the data.

We can discuss this in more depth later. By no means am I saying what I suggest has to be followed! There is no one method for RV that is best for everyone, but maintaining a few basic protocols helps to provide a platform to work from.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Excellent news!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to look into options for the thread! It will save a heck of a lot of confusion.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Thanks again to Mike and all responding.

I have read and replied to Mike's comment on the board questions page and tonight I will work on formulating a system and information page etc. with view to improving and streamlining the RV thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sounds good. As this is a collaborative site, feel free to post whatever system you come up with and we can see what other input members might wish to give.

Probably it's best if we continue the RV-related discussion here rather than on the BBQ thread. That forum's really only for official board-related matters (rather than detailed subject matter discussion), which is why I've asked senior staff to consider closing the BBQ thread. Otherwise we might have members getting confused and posting there instead of here!

If there are other minor tech issues we can sort them out okay, I think.

ETA: a super mod has now closed the BBQ thread. If we ever need it reopened, that can be done.

edit on 4/9/14 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I think sometimes having someone else pick an object would help. Ask a friend to borrow something to draw maybe. That will help reduce a pattern of posessions as over time the object you wil pick can be presumed if a pattern emerges. Also keep in mind it should be recognisable or else it would be difficult for someone to figure out like for example cant be some object no one would recognize if they just saw it as that makes it harder to describe.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

To answer your comment from before, I do do a twisting mouth thing when I think sometimes, in fact I did it when I read that comment. Good RV observation or something like it.

I worked on the idea some tonight and have decided that instead of drawing images I will choose random photographs, could be anything, anywhere though chosen because of various aspects that could be picked up on. I will write an information page about tips on RV, from researching and the aim of the RV thread, which to me, is a progressive experiment and that there is logic behind each image. After the reveal a summary page will be available on the OP.

Eventually a database will build as to which sort of things are being sensed, for example is it shapes, feelings, temperature, colours, is it natural materials such as wood or metal, or natural environment places, the possibility that known or famous places might be more easily accessed by RV, or famous people, that sort of thing, so it will be a constructive experiment that reveals a lot about RV, if some are more able to do it than others, for example if they believe or are sceptical etc and any patterns that could be revealed. I think the time scale should be a week for each image. The images will be from the internet instead of my own photos though I might throw in some 'wildcards' every now and then to see if it has any effect on responses.
edit on 4-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Im pretty bad at photo locations as it is very time based at when the photo was take but I suppose you could try that way as well.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join