It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members remote viewing thread (Please check the OP for links to the latest RV task!)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Lots of interesting responses. I have to let this one last I guess though, it's late here and I have an early start. Perhaps the reveal will be tonight as in Tuesday or after that, see how it progresses. Thanks again to all for the responses, great stuff! Night!

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
A beach ball

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Awesome. Will check in tomorrow since my iPad battery is stating I have less than 2% battery left. Lol. Get some rest and see you tomorrow! Once again, looking forward to the reveals and other posters responses/views.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Today I get the feeling the object is not metal. The first image I drew was a flower the second was an hourglass shape, that I pictured being blue.

It will be interesting to see what develops.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixFreeman

Circle at the top of a cross? Is that like an Ankh?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Sensing movement...something crystalline with bluish/silver flickering shine to it. Light. Perhaps a pendulum or crystal figure of some kind. Yet, later sense dynamics of flight to it...craft of some sort in picture or art form.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
Lots of interesting responses. I have to let this one last I guess though, it's late here and I have an early start. Perhaps the reveal will be tonight as in Tuesday or after that, see how it progresses. Thanks again to all for the responses, great stuff! Night!

I'm new to this and i'm sure i'm way off, but what the hell.. Something circular that has possibly interlacing lines or circles/etc within it or near/around it?.. Idk..

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
(Like plastic?) (many) Vertical legs/rods/prongs pointing upward, rounded ends; like a brush, bristles up, but instead of dense thin bristles, many (plastic?) rods/legs rounded ends. Or vertical lines rounded ends.

prob just seeing things..
edit on 2-9-2014 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Or a long, narrow object with a point to it...shiny...a crystal or something else with point...letter opener or dagger.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I want to play in this but I'm late to the party, so I'm just subscribing for the next one. I was there for Aural's first correct response about the ring though, just as lurker, however.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Is it a picture of two Monkey's in tutus playing table tennis.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Lynk3

There is a new picture that is 'live'.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I see a coffee boiling jug.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I wasn't going to embarrass myself with another wrong answer, but since there's no reveal I will add my guess. Last night I tried scrying with a bowl of water instead of the automatic writing and got this:
Not necessarily an owl, but something with a cat-like ear shape.

Synchronicity: I was recently thinking about how I could practice this type of thing...so thanks!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I saw a circle with a vertical and horizontal line through it like looking through a telescopic sight.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

CynConcepts on previous page mentioned "feline in nature"

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

I had a weird dream where I had to feed a giant Hawk four hotdogs to save the world. So you might actually be right, or more strange synchronicity occurred in me wanting to participate here.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MissBeck

Wow! I saw red as the base color and saw the impression of something like a slinky or corkscrew as well. The shape was kind of purple/black over the intense red color.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
For this new one I see something that is feminine and delicate. Like a cameo necklace and I see softness like the color pink. Not getting a specific image just the impression of it being feminine.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I'll have to sit this one out. Not getting anything at all, so going to skip and do the next one.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join