It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members remote viewing thread (Please check the OP for links to the latest RV task!)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: K3vMan

Thanks for joining and responding and great response to the picture, I think perhaps drawing responses might be more intuitive.

Perhaps you could respond to the next image, tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

I hope I'm not too off topic but I just wanted to say your cursive is quite beautiful.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aphorism

Thank you, that is very kind of you.

As a child I decided I wanted 'grown up' handwriting so I started with cursive about age 7 so I have lot of practice but I still wonder at how totally uniform and beautiful some old handwriting is when I see it in books and old manuscripts, it's a skill that we should keep.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Whens the next pic
I want to play lol I was guessing round object with something on it in the first one....

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Dang, I came to the post this time too late and was intuiting on a "clock" when I saw the reveal came shortly after. This is all so fun and interesting, I will try and be on the ball and catch the next one on time...I just love this!! It is the most fun I have had in a long time...been home too much and under the weather so this gives me a cool, neat thing to do. Thanx again and it is fun to hear what all the other folks are saying too. Kinda like being a part of an experiment and yet not as serious as all that so it can be fun without the pressure.
Very nice, I think we are all enjoying this!

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixFreeman

I will do another picture tonight. Good response for the previous.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

First, let me say what a fun thread!

Well, it won't let me attach a picture, but I used automatic writing and ended up with a picture of a fish. I've got a scan of this paper, I will keep trying to upload it.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Just read through to the reveal...wow I suck! I was nowhere close. I think my conscious mind was trying to show little basic pictures that I would expect someone to doodle (stick figure, tree). That's the catch, you can't expect anything.

For the remote viewing fans, here's a treat:
Last week at my public library I found a book by Upton Sinclair, copyright 1930, titled "Mental Radio". It's basically a remote viewing guide. Apparently his wife had quite a gift.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Looking forward to more fun! Will keep my eye on this thread for your next challenge!

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

We had fish for tea last night, perhaps you picked up on that.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I bet some people are reading that and going "eewww fish tea wtf" not knowing you mean dinner lol I always got a bit confused with some of my English friends who say tea in the past. XD

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

Haha, yeah tea means dinner here, I do say dinner also but sometimes tea and 'high tea' often contains fish.

My cup of tea is Earl Grey or sometimes Darjeeling or English breakfast but not containing fish.

Thanks for clarifying that, I maybe grossed out a few Americans there!
edit on 1-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
New image, the drawing is under the paper and the description under the date and time.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Cross

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aural

im 90% sure its got a circular element to it.

and wait a bit more like someone said maybe half an hour.

i didnt wannt to guess this before but faerie sitting on something rounded ,,, but thats far too different from my other things and everyone elses so cant be that :c

originally posted by: Aural
wait is it a watermelon? that would be roundned and sorta beach ball pattern like i thought in my head... although that contradics my impression of it not being edible :/ hmmmmm

What are you guys.. friends?

That's pretty good.

What gave you these impressions?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
if anyone cares to try, i just uploaded a picture to my photos (no peeking). i am currently thinking hard of only what i drew.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Im not sure if im wrong but it feels more human like of a figure and female. Thats the shape i feel. Like a balerina music box type hting something kinda lacy going on here or a ball-jointed doll of some kind.

Im hungry so i might not be in right mood. Its also harder to guess when others havent.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Something with prongs or protruding fingers .. a rake?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Aural is good at responding, perhaps he is a bit psychic or something but surprising as it might appear, it's all real and genuine, all the responses are genuine and the picture is always hidden until shown on the thread, also not any PM's being sent with answers or anything, it's all 100% legitimate and fascinating IMO, like real research into Remote Viewing in real time with real people on a conspiracy forum, and it is proving stuff, we should call NASA.

edit on 1-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: correcting gender

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join