It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members remote viewing thread (Please check the OP for links to the latest RV task!)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Lots of interesting responses again, I think the correct answer is possible and will wait a few days, see how it progresses.

I have written a code under the image as a focus, the code is: arbs, this website has some training experiments which might be of interest.

I just tried all 10 of the experiments and got around 80% similarity for the shapes on the images, though didn't spend any more than about 2 minutes on each.

www.greaterreality.com...

edit on 2-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So in other words you gave away that no one is right yet...

Well i guess it could be a dress if i strip away the human aspect from my other guesses since that was part of it... black maybe.. lacy ... frilly

Or its something silly like a kitty in a tutu which still fits my original ballerina music box thing related thought and fits with some of the feline responses that people cant quite pick up.

If i do make multiple guesses i try not to stray too far from my originals. :/

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

edit on 2-9-2014 by Aural because: double post

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The way I see it is sort of in shapes. The training website on the previous post, I got a good result of the general shapes in the images, I didn't concentrate much so didn't try for any colours or details or specifics, and it works.

The responses on the thread are great and IMO proof that remote viewing works.

The guesses of the image, even if they aren't the actual object, are still getting the vibe of the thing are winning responses and just as valid, even if it isn't the exact object it is great and amazing that the vibes or the shapes are there, I am truly inspired from this sort of proof.
edit on 2-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I didnt try the test at the moment. I seem to get headaches if i try this sort of thing too much.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

I tried the test earlier but couldn't concentrate much and after about 5 was bored of it and couldn't concentrate at all. It seemed like it was a bit energy draining also though it's late here. Perhaps these things happen when they are meant to, like flashes of inspiration when the brain is more relaxed, that's how I see it.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I think its harder when its something cold and stagnant. I mean like if its some old picture versus somethig fresh and new. Newer is more alive someone is more attached to it. I dont know how old that site is or anything. This is just speculation though. I couldnt get a single one of those photos right trying it now except a few minor details sometimes but wasnt focusing a lot just whatever popped up in mind first.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

That's probably true. Those that I got were the general shapes and the better images that looked newer.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Are you in London ? If you dont mind me asking or pm if not to say

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Ye

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychicCroMag

Mmm hhhmm... interesting

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
Lots of interesting responses again, I think the correct answer is possible and will wait a few days, see how it progresses.

I have written a code under the image as a focus, the code is: arbs, this website has some training experiments which might be of interest.

I just tried all 10 of the experiments and got around 80% similarity for the shapes on the images, though didn't spend any more than about 2 minutes on each.

www.greaterreality.com...

SPOILER ALERT! Do not read if haven't done test on linky yet!

Omg that websites freaky I didnt do the mind empty thing I find if I take to long I lose it it gets random scrambled, eny way I did it quick opened the code 1st I thought snow bang hit the pic, its in north pole or some were. Second code its sea a boat on water bang hit the pic its loads of boats on a beach, 3rd one I thought volcano hit the pic boom its a big read mountain! Only done them first top 3 from left to right were it says start then had to post this! Wow!

That was strange then the rest just seemed to kind of repeat...
edit on 2-9-2014 by PhoenixFreeman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixFreeman

I am near London, Wilts /Ox border, are you asking because it's late?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

The best one I got was the Australian one, I wrote and drew it, and was amazed. The rest I got the shape of and the paths in the right place, I got the trees and snow, a sunset for the fire, and the blurry ones I got vague shapes but was tired and couldn't concentrate.

It is amazing though.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
if anyone cares to try, i just uploaded a picture to my photos (no peeking). i am currently thinking hard of only what i drew.

Any word on when you are going to share your reveal? Curious about connecting the responses to your provided uploaded image too.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

I am near London, Wilts /Ox border, are you asking because it's late?

No its just some vibe I was picking up while doing this I could feel were you was in relation to me, i saw tall old buildings am in NW England btw.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I think I will reveal the image tonight, plenty have responded and there doesn't seem any point in keeping those that responded waiting, seeing as there hasn't been many recent responses.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I will guess an umbrella.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Maybe you should do a new thread for the next one, save people getting confused. If they are new to the thread, they will look at picture on page one, then maybe not bother reading all other pages, then guess. Then they'll be guessing on the first one, while we are all on the new one.

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

I almost wanted to say that but didnt feel feminine or alive enough. Shape isnt too off though i think.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join