It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members remote viewing thread (Please check the OP for links to the latest RV task!)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Yeah you didnt even get it right on my gender. Im a guy.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Something on wheels ?

Not just a car maybe just two wheels.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

The first one i pictured hands then figured what might be in them which threw me off then i went back to hands and saw a ring. I noticed most people answered rounded objects. Someone said a broach i think and that resonated with me so made me start thinking of jewellery.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

Haha apologies, I was considering your avatar and presumed, so yeah that proves it to the poster that doubted,

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

bleh its not too simple for me to connect with you i think. Dont want to be too distracted by this away from the main object. I will only make one guess then. Something feathery perhaps a bird or feather duster if a bird something that stands on long legs like a do-do bird or a flamingo. Something feels monstrous and comedic about it.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Its fine. I dont mind. I get mistaken for a girl everywhere online avatar or not.

I wouldnt mind being a cute asian schoolgirl though.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

I will do a few guesses.

I just got an image of a pumpkin and a seagull, then a round shape with a v in it, is it something heartshaped?
edit on 1-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
There are some interesting answers for my picture again. Placing the object nearer to me and focusing on it.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hi, I've studied remote viewing quite a bit, even taking classes in it from some of the former members of the military unit. It does work just not the way you want it to.

I've seen several people try to do remote viewing experiments over the internet.
Here are some guidelines for doing a successful experiment that may help.

Targets need to be something simple with a clear gestalt. Pictures out of the national geographic work the best. They are usually about one place or event. Keep in mind the remote viewer is not seeing the picture, they are going to the time and place that picture was taken. So they may get impressions of whatever else is going on at that location.

Do not use advertising, art work or images for Hollywood movies. Those are made up events. Clips for movies of an actual event are OK.
Please do do not use Esoteric targets with no feedback.
The meeting chambers of the “Grand Intergalactic Council and Hairdressers convention” may sound like a cool target but there is no feedback you can give the viewer.

So good beginning targets are things with simple unique shapes and impressions, the Eiffel tower, Mount Fuji, the Pyramids, the Utah arch etc. If it's an object something like a WW1 German spiked helmet, or a unique old statue etc.

Place the picture in an envelope and give it a target id.
The target id can be just be a series of random numbers, 353467.
Give that number to the remote viewer with a simple tasking,
“the Target is a location, describe the location”

Give the feedback to the viewer within a reasonable time. For experiments like yours over the internet a week works best.

Things on your desk are OK if they are unique objects, But they need to be very unique objects.
A coffe cup or pencil holder usually isn't interesting enough.

Chose a target with a clear and simple gestalt
Gestalt meaning the “isness” of the target. For example if I show you an outline of the Eiffel tower
you will go “oh that;'s the Eiffel tower” why well because it's tall, and pointy and sort curves out at the base etc. When you do remote viewing session the first impressions you will get will be just the most basic information about the target. You don't get a crystal clear picture all at once. If you do that's your imagination kicking in.
it's sort of like getting information over a low bandwidth line. You first get basic sensory impressions,
touch, textures, smells, tastes, sounds going up to visuals. Sight is the most complex sense we have and the one that takes the most bandwidth so to speak.

You don't “See” the target so much as get impressions of what it is.
You have two sides of your brain. The left controls math, logic, naming things etc.
The right is art, creativity, and intuition.
The right side is the one that gets the receives the information but your left side is the one that wants to name the target.
So for example you get the impressions of “red, round, smooth, rubber like feel” your left brain kicks in and goes “Ha! It's a red rubber ball!!”
that's wrong. The target has elements of “red, round, smooth, rubber like feel”.
If you try to name what it is you will pretty much always be wrong.

No Remote viewer can tell you what your target is. They can only give you impressions of the target.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Thank for continuing on with this interesting thread. I'm out of practice with RV (and it's best to practice) but thought I'd have a go.

My intial impressions for this target were that the object is
-- solid (not flexible and firm to the touch),
-- 3 dimensional (ie not a drawing of a 2D picture),
-- made by human hands rather than naturally occurring.
-- functional rather than purely decorative. On this last point, it's always a difficult impression to quantify as some things can be both functional and decorative. (Eg a vase often is). However my feeling is it tends more towards functionality than decorativeness.

Size: small enough to pick up in one hand. Colour seems light brown but there is some slight gloss to it. Shape..Always the hardest part! My first impression was that I was seeing the object possibly from end on (or nearly so) rather than side on or from above or below. Initially, it just seemed to be a tube, with a slight taper. Then, my second impression was that it also had a curve towards one end.

I'm submitting a very rough drawing (done in windoze paint) to give some idea.

It strongly suggests a tobacco pipe but that may be AOL. (Analytical overlay.)

Just as an aside, the image of a small dustpan and brush just popped into my head as I'm writing now, but I have no idea if that relates or not. However I've learned the hard way that one should never ignore such images if they come up as they might relate to the target in some way.

One request, if I may: in one of your previous target trials here, you at one stage told the members that no-one was right yet (or words to that effect). As some people do read through before responding, that kind of information can preload them and influence their own RV attempts. It's best not to say anything at all beyond acknowledging the posted efforts until you reveal the target.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mash3d

Thanks for the reply.

Remote viewing sure is interesting. I chose the objects because they have a few textures, like metal and stone, glass and ink, metallic and ceramic like, they all have qualities that resonate and have simplish shapes like a circle and a rectangular /pyramid shaped bottle, there have been 2 images so far the first was responded correct fromAural and others giving good responses, the second wasn't as easy but people got the gist of it right, the gold, metallic, rectangle so in choosing objects with more than one aspect, it is showing more of a range that people can tune into than a basic shape or complex place.

Though perhaps the place with a reference and clues might be worth a try.

As for the brain it isn't really right left as that is a myth, more about that here

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Thanks for that, great response and image. Yes, perhaps I won't say much about it until revealed. I like to give encouragement.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Well if i havent had it right yet then maybe still similar shape. Many people are saying thin objects and i think a narrow object sounds right not sure if its straight or curvy like a female body. Im thinking possibly a flower since that might fit my possible dress/skirt impression and effeminate impression. Maybe a rose with thorns possibly two leaves so it wont be too delicate i dont think its super super delicate. That doesnt explain my sense of movement though like my original guesses. Not human shaped very much either like i think it is so im not sure

I almost want to say perfume bottle but im fairly sure its not anything glass as it doesnt feel like that and it wouldnt make sennse for you to do a second object in a row thats glass with fluid.

I will stop at that. I dont want to guess too much like the first time. Im not concintrating hard I just am going with what comes to me.
edit on 1-9-2014 by Aural because: forgot a word

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Some synchronicity happening here, I am sort of watching a documentary on Paris at the moment and it is showing René Magritte's The Treachery of Images (This is Not a Pipe) (La trahison des images [Ceci n'est pas une pipe]), which is a painting of a pipe. and refers to how we perceive images.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

haha thats neat.

Ive always found wooden pines intereting even though i dont smoke.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Encouragement is always good.
But no little hints until you give the feedback -- meaning, reveal the target. The target itself is the remote viewer's feedback.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
That's quite fascinating, isn't it? Not only the pipe reference, but the fundamental subject matter.

Anyway, being already after midnight, I shall shuffle off to bed. I'll drop by on the morrow to see the feedback on this task.

edit on 1/9/14 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

There is something fascinating about them, shape and texture, many are elegant.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

First thought was that I was looking at a house.....browns and green for colors

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Yes the shapes and textures. I like native american and japanese pipes too.

Are you starring every answer you see to make sure you read them all?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join