It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Remote Viewing Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I started an ATS Members Remote Viewing Thread, inspired by a comment, as an exploration of the mind and consciousness and to see if it holds water. I believe it does and the thread is showing this.

I don't expect ATS to all agree or buy into the possibility of remote viewing and unsure of the potential ethical stance it might take as an organisation.

However, in the interest of science and all things conscious, I wondered if it is somehow possible to tweak the standing protocol that allows for:

a. the thread OP being alterable for each 'image',

b. a Remote Viewing Forum, with regulations

c. open to suggestions.
edit on 3-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I would be interested in such a forum.
I am highly skeptical of RV'ers, but I do not flatly claim that it doesn't work.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
RVing is an interesting process to 1. With 1 it involves sensing somewhat that the requester is not changing the object and the RVer has to somewhat feel deep interest and be comfortable with their observation. The interest drives the mind perhaps. So for example I am always thinking what interior EA*RTH or other planets/Stars look like or what exist within the liquid masses & all that deep thought may help the process.

So like now I still see cavernous regions under land and sea that have trapped gas pockets within them which allow for liquid free areas with massive space. It would be hard to verify unless those who read my post were involved in secret projects that use these bases or habitats or have at least observed them and spoke up on them. Some places it feels like the RV process is observed by those being RV like they can sense you watching them.

Sometimes I test myself with cards. By guessing them before I flip them like color high low number and type etc. This is like a accuracy test the more I get them right the more accurate I feel my RV potential is. (and if possible I try to remember that accurate feeling) Of course at times I get them wrong, but it to 1 seems like a good test for accuracy. That is unless you post something on ATS and get a interesting response from the text written from Space associated observers or even ET
Other then that its not easy to get clue for accuracy outside of the RV psyops provided.
Now if you can RV accurate Comet/Asteroid data
you may sense responses even in thought from others to what your sharing (just don't get discouraged if its data labeled sensitive or classified as you will be challenged to encourage doubt from other observers not permitted to know this classified data) and then jumps to PLUTO new moons
. I tend to RV/ASTRAL but again the data is subjective in accuracy unless verified by challenges from those who would prefer the data remain secret. So its like moon near planet (?) had bases on it for example who would know except those who do know. But they are bonded to secrecy levels and can at times only intervene to distract and lure the minds away from potential sensitive data.

Good luck to all attempting and don't lose courage if mistakes or non accuracy occurs at times just try harder and maybe you can come back with a better description of the interior lunar moons passage ways and tunnels if not inhabitants...
edit on 9/3/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

I think that would be a great idea. ATS is too big to not be doing something more. Whether the owners admit it or not (or indeed take advantage of it), we are a think tank. Maybe you could call it a "crowd-sourced think tank" but still a think tank.

We can do things like this. We are more than capable of putting our actions where our keyboards are and actually experiment with many of the concepts we talk about. Sooner or later, I feel many of the restrictions ATS has on organizing and recruiting will adopt exceptions to the rule and, hopefully, we'll see some real-world results from the powerful tool that is ATS.

Remote viewing is a wonderful and apolitical way to test the waters on something outside the standard ATS format but still within ATS.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I would love to see the creation of an RV forum. As Cuervo stated above, we are more than capable of developing methods, controls and aims for experimentation; we are a self-governing research association in some regards.

I have had some interesting, involuntary OOBEs & RV experiences, and have cautiously dabbled in deliberate experimentation of such techniques, having read fairly extensively (in particular with regards to the SRI and offshoot teams). I've ended up with some curious results in my (limited) experimentation, and I would love to be part of a team effort to pursue knowledge in this field.

Cheers,

FITO

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It's definitely something I would like to see. Total newbie to the subject, and would love to explore it more. What better way than from members of our crazy little community.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yes definitely want to see this as a forum to do such different experiments! Please mods allow it I know it will be very fun and popular!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Totally support the idea

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Definitely support the idea of a structured remote viewing forum! In the absolute truth current remote viewing thread it has shown quite a synchrocity between posters. Research and further study in this area would greatly benefit if users were better able to focus in on the objects and also keep discussions of such matters in seperate posts. I really think such a forum would be a great benefit to further research in this area.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Hello mods eny thoughts?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I support the whole concept of researching/practicing remote viewing. However, from a practical standpoint it's not really possible to fix things so that a member has the ability to edit their OP in a single thread with no time limits. This is because of the way "permission" levels are allowed within the whole system on the site.

I'll take this up with staff/admin a bit later today (as I'm off to work now) and see what's doable and what isn't.

~Mike

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I really suck at this stuff but I would like to see a regular RV thread or even a new "Live Experiments" forum.

I could have sworn it was a beach ball.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Thank you very much for that!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixFreeman
No worries. I've posted a staff thread so this can all be discussed by staff, admin and site owners. We'll see how it pans out.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

That's great. Thanks Mike!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Okay, so after staff and admin discussion and with approval from Springer (one of the site owners), here's the deal:

Starting a whole new forum for this one topic is not really practical. However, that doesn't mean we can't do some things to help both readers and member-contributors.

1) Your thread is now "topped" on the Philosophy and Metaphysics (P&M) main page. So, it won't sink out of sight, it'll stay where it can be seen.
2) I've been given the needed permissions to edit posts in the P&M forum, which means I can edit your OP as often and whenever needed.
3) This means that as things move along, I can edit into your OP:
-- links to your latest "target" (RV task) and also to your post that contains the "feedback" for the task
-- a link to the latest update post in the thread, that summarizes all the tasking posts to date, and the "feedback" posts that relate to them. This just means that as you add new tasks etc, do an update post wherever you are in the thread and I can paste the link to it into your OP.

All you need to do is send me a U2U (PM) whenever you need the OP links updated and I'll try to take care of it as soon as I can. I'm usually online most days, except for the occasional weekend away. In that case I'd try to let you know in advance.
4) Once we've set up the updated links in the OP I can also edit your thread title, advising members and other readers to check your OP for links to the latest RV task and all others if they want to try them.

If things go well and the thread eventually gets a bit too long and unwieldy, I can close it after checking with staff (it's protocol), then you just start a Part II, with the same system in place.

As it's a "Remote Viewing Thread" we can use it to discuss pretty well all aspects of RV, which will actually be a good way to fill in the time between tasks being posted and later being revealed.

Important note: I've been given special permission to undertake "moderator actions" in your OP. Normally, if a staff member posts in a thread, they don't do any moderating in it and that includes editing other members' posts. This is to avoid conflicts of interest.

So, I will not be doing any moderator actions within the thread if people are bad-mannered, go off topic, or breach other T&Cs. Any posts like that need to be alerted so other staff can take whatever action is needed.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Thank you Mike, that is great news.

I have some things I have to do tonight then I will read your reply again and formulate a consistent method and information page etc.

I agree about using photo's, perhaps random and with allocated numbers, I will create a system of sorts that makes it as fair and transparent as possible, no clues etc. I chose drawings based on another RV experiment though it is more time consuming, part of the idea was to get a broad view of the things being picked up on, and it seems that using drawings brought influence for me and my life that were seen or sensed in the RV, which is good to know, as it gives further insight into the machinations of RV.

I won't post an image tonight as I will be working on the new system, taking into account all the great suggestions from responders.

Thanks again and to everyone responding. Looking forward to a great RV ATS experiment.

edit on 4-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
No worries.

As this matter is now sorted I'll ask senior staff to look at closing this BBQ thread. We can continue the RV-related discussions better in the actual RV thread.

edit on 4/9/14 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join