It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Leak Reveals ISIS Is In Mexico And Preparing For Attack On U.S

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

i don't think this is true but if they tried we wouldn't even need the army, locals would crush them and destroy their stupid worldwide sharia law movement

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Its going to be a really really bad day for any of those ISIS idiots if they decide to try and do something here in Texas....

Really should think about starting something in another state if they dont want to end up a wet spot in the dirt.....

Im not trying to talk big, but the whole damn state is armed to the teeth, and people here dont have a run and hide attitude.....

Just saying

Not trying to be rude or anything, but what will all the guns in Texas honestly do to prevent them from attacking? They aren't looking to line up across from you to battle, they are planning on setting up improvised explosive devices around major cities, and as you probably know, a gun won't protect you from a bomb you can't see or an enemy that isn't making themselves noticed.. Like others have said, this could turn ugly fast if they succeed with a few explosions and begin to add terror to the country...

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
# YOU. #.

a reply to: Nyiah

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I guess time will tell to see If Americans choose to look the other way when
it come to something suspicious in their neighborhood.
Maybe its just what we need to bring the US back together from the racist tear..

After all, we do come together during a crISIS
edit on 29-8-2014 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Seriously, does anyone fathom the enormity of excitement perpetuated by the shadow Americans just waiting for their chance to save this country? Warrior mentality is beating the drums of war on our soil.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Having read the article, the following can be stated:

If they attack, it will be the absolutely the worst thing that they could do, and here is why.

After 9/11 happened the level of distrust towards those who were Islamic ran high in the USA. Though cooler heads prevailed, if they were to pull off an attack on the USA, there would not be enough police or military personnel to protect the number of Islamic people in this country or the number of illegal immigrants either. Public opinion will turn south, as the demand for answers grows. And if ISIS did indeed come through Mexico, then it will mean that those from Latin America, from Mexico on south, will suffer the wrath of the general public, where no one will trust them at all. It will also mean all of those illegal immigrant children that have crossed the boarder will be at risk for violence directed towards them.

The country is on edge as it is, looking for a scapegoat and this will only pour gas on the slowly burning fire.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

That is all true and it would, indeed, be very awful to many innocent people. Nice post.

However, I just want to comment something: I doubt that IS(IS/IL/?) cares all that much about the Islamic people who don't agree with them, the immigrants (legal and illegal) and Latin Americans in general.

In fact, wouldn't they love that? Causing chaos and all.

Once again, all I have to say is that IF this really happens, it'll get ugly as hell.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Please add to the discussion already in progress here;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join