It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Leak Reveals ISIS Is In Mexico And Preparing For Attack On U.S

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

According to Judicial Watch, Ciudad Juarez, Mexico is serving as a base for Islamic terrorists planning an imminent threat against the United States.

Although few specifics are available, sources cited by the site indicate that militants are “planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle born improvised explosive devices

Government Leak Reveals ISIS Is In Mexico And Preparing For Attack On U.S

Okay so, I've been saying for weeks, maybe even months that a very plausible event is ISIS going in through Americas southern boarder and carrying out attacks, there's been certain things that have happened that have strengthened this theory but this is one of few vey nails needed to shut this coffin.

Saw a post on here about a fox news article being taken down with the headline 'ISIS attack in US' or something along those lines, and the date on the article was 11th Sept. 2014...We're getting closer to that date, all I can say is thank f*ck I live in the UK (Even though David Cameron announced today that our secuirty alert has been changed to severe...

Could turn out to just be bullsh*t, so would be interesting to see what other sources will pick this up. If it's true, then a lot of people saw it coming

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yeah...good luck with that...

second...

edit on 29-8-2014 by skeeter710 because: second

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Its going to be a really really bad day for any of those ISIS idiots if they decide to try and do something here in Texas....

Really should think about starting something in another state if they dont want to end up a wet spot in the dirt.....

Im not trying to talk big, but the whole damn state is armed to the teeth, and people here dont have a run and hide attitude.....

Just saying

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
IF this is true, then... things are about to get VERY ugly VERY fast...

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Could turn out to just be bullsh*t, so would be interesting to see what other sources will pick this up.

Will the attack be gastro-intestinal?

That would really be the sh!tsi

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

Don't underestimate the terror that a major diarrhoea could cause.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yeaaaaah, good luck with that. It'd be pretty localized if anything came to a head out there. The herd in TX would be thinned significantly by the end of any confrontation, and any terrorists would be completely wiped out. Kind of win/win to me.

< ducks from barrage of items tossed by Texan ATS members >

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LukeDAP
IF this is true, then... things are about to get VERY ugly VERY fast...

Yeah I couldn't emphasize on the IF anymore than bold italic, I don't want to be spreading misinformation or fear mongering, it's the last thing anyone needs. I agree that it would be a very silly move to go in through Texas, but I doubt they'd do it boldly

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This comes out right after Obama says that he has no strategy to deal with ISIS.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

... I don't think they care at all.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hmmm... that web-site cites "Judicial Watch" (Wikpedia Link) as its source - which is known for promoting anti-immigation/anti-immigrant policies. So, I am guessing this is total BS being used to drum-up more paranoid delusions about "persons crossing the Southern border".
edit on 2014-8-29 by EnhancedInterrogator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LukeDAP

originally posted by: Psynic

Don't underestimate the terror that a major diarrhoea could cause.

If you see a fleet of Taco Wagons coming your way, runs for your life!

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
"Judicial Watch" is a rabid anti-immigrant right wing media source promoting all manner of whacky theories about Mexico and the southern border. Of course they would see Isis in Mexico. That said, the article is very long in rhetoric and very short in any facts.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Its going to be a really really bad day for any of those ISIS idiots if they decide to try and do something here in Texas....

Really should think about starting something in another state if they dont want to end up a wet spot in the dirt.....

Im not trying to talk big, but the whole damn state is armed to the teeth, and people here dont have a run and hide attitude.....

Just saying

Did you read this part?

"Although few specifics are available, sources cited by the site indicate that militants are “planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle born improvised explosive devices"

The reality of the situation is that only one ISIS person needs to inconspicuously drive one explosive laden car to a strategic public location, close their eyes, and push a button, to cause another wave of permanent liberty grabbing by the PTB, further destroying the country.

Despite the bravado, the only losers in a successful terror attack on the US again, are the US people. Funny thing is, that both ISIS and the US government will win. ISIS gets some kills, and the US government gets to take some more liberties and further restrict freedoms with the full blessing of those they are being taken from.

Just like 9/11.

edit on 8/29/2014 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator
Hmmm... that web-site cites "Judicial Watch" (Wikpedia Link) as its source - which is known for promoting anti-immigation/anti-immigrant policies. So, I am guessing this is total BS being used to drum-up more paranoid delusions about "persons crossing the Southern border".

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
"Judicial Watch" is a rabid anti-immigrant right wing media source promoting all manner of whacky theories about Mexico and the southern border. Of course they would see Isis in Mexico. That said, the article is very long in rhetoric and very short in any facts.

Thanks for the info!

I guess IF has turned into IF now...

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
So you want to defend yourselves from a carbomb with bullets? Makes sense.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I'm not from Texas, but I'd chuck the nearest heavy object at your head for that statement.

I realize you were attempting humor in devaluing human lives, because Texans don't want to live as you do and so they must be sub-human imbeciles...

But I guarantee you, those Texans would be some of the first to come to your aid if your state were to suffer a terrorist attack. They'd certainly be part of the response.

Is America so divided that one side of the aisle no longer sees the other as human??
edit on 29-8-2014 by OpenMindedRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Just saying

Well said my fellow American..
I say Bring it...

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

Well, the first thing we should do is ask Laurie Garrett
how scared we should be? Just to make sure we have
that much correct.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lil Drummerboy

Just saying

Well said my fellow American..
I say Bring it...

You say "Bring it" to car bombs and IEDs in America?

WTF is wrong with you people? You are delusion and/or deranged beyond anything Ive ever seen....

edit on 8/29/2014 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join