It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona-9 Year old girl kills gun instructer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
A nine year-old girl in the US has killed her shooting instructor by accident while being shown how to use a high-powered automatic weapon.

The instructor was giving the girl a lesson at a shooting range in Arizona when the recoil from the first shot caused her to lose control of the Uzi.

More here. When will people learn?

Why the hell does a 9 year old need to be taught how to use an Uzi? Is there something fundamentally wrong with people? No doubt I will see the "teach them the dangers young" rubbish. A man has lost his life and a young girl scarred for life in the name of what? Ridiculous.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
There is absolutely no reason for a kid that young to be operating a weapon like that, a few years ago a kid shot himself in the head with an Uzi. Here is the link to that story. www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Just heard this on the BBC Radio 2 News...!
edit on 27-8-2014 by moggins because: none

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Briles1207

I just rode 6 hrs of my day through this hell hole of a state lol, from 95 degree heat, through rain and fog and cold in the mountains... encountered a dozen different types of A holes along the way

I live here, but AZ is retarded lol, much of it at least....

Sometimes I drive along the highway that runs through Snowflake where fire in the Sky supposedly took place and pray the Aliens take me to get me away from here because some of the people are worse than an anal probe...

I have a 9 year old, I don't trust her with her my little pony dolls around the dog... let alone an Uzi

If it hadn't damaged the poor kid for sure for life... I'd say "lol awesome this jerk off got shot" but otherwise I have to quote the Movie Avatar "This is sad, sad only"

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
an Uzi isn't high powered but it was still stupid handing one to a 9 year old.
What was that guy thinking??

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
He wont do that again...What a fool. Gun Instructor licence revoked.
edit on 27-8-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

Clearly they were not thinking.

Its the child I feel bad for. She doesn't know any better and now she has to live wih the fact she killed someone.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
The instructor gets his Darwin Award and my I offer him my congrats, posthumously of course and as always.

Sadly though, the little nine year old has a life sentence that she does not deserve.

Who ever gave out this instructor licenses should be shot.

P

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
What kind of moron thinks that a 9-year-old can handle an Uzi???? Why would a 9-year-old need to be able to handle one in the first place??? What was she supposed to be fighting off, a pack of ebola-infected ISIS agents at her school?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Well calling the guy a jack off and saying he got what he deserved isn't right. The guy went to far, especially handing a child a firearm that is known for its recoil.

Some shooting ranges I have went to will rent an automatic weapon, but it is tethered to a base where it can't be pointed in any direction except down range.

Sounds to me like it was just a mickey mouse thrown together gun training event. The media will run wild with this one.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Stupid is as stupid does.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Stupid is as stupid does.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
What a shocking and tragic situation, I mean who could ever imagine that giving a 9 year old an automatic weapon could result in someone getting killed

Any country where its possible for a child to handle let alone fire an Uzi needs to have a long hard look at itself

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: sicksonezer0

Sounds to me like it was just a mickey mouse thrown together gun training event. The media will run wild with this one.

A 9 year old child killed someone with a gun whilst under the supervision of "adults".

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Double post. Please delete.

edit on 27-8-2014 by fatpastyhead because: Double post.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The only victim is the girl !
He deserves to be dead !
And her parents want jailing !
USA gun law is so stupid !
If this was another country all the Americans would be saying how sick it is !
edit on 27-8-2014 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Oh you're gonna catch hell from ATS's pro gun forum gang for daring to speak any ill of their precious firearms.

Personally, I don't know why one would hand a fully automatic weapon to a young child.

Seems to me like pretty irresponsible behavior.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
an Uzi isn't high powered but it was still stupid handing one to a 9 year old.
What was that guy thinking??

not as stupid as thinking he could teach someone how to use it...

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
If this was another country all the Americans would be saying how sick it is !

I agree with this.

If this happened to be a member of Hamas, then they'd be on it like flies on their favorite food. "Oh, look how young they teach their children to fire guns". Looks in mirror....chirp, chirp.....

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: geldib
There is absolutely no reason for a kid that young to be operating a weapon like that, a few years ago a kid shot himself in the head with an Uzi. Here is the link to that story. www.nbcnews.com...

Oh well maybe we should just take hammers off kids and baseball bats and golf clubs too..

I mean, guns dont kill people.. its the bad men who do.

so.. yeah, lets just ban milk now.. because..

oh I dont even care anymore, the guns laws im America are INSANELY STUPID. youre all clamouring for your rights at the expense of logic and decency..

Gahh.. "here 9 yr old girl have a god damn uzi, and oops you killed someone.."

NO? NO ? YES.. you imbeciles..
edit on 27-8-2014 by sn0rch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join