It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona-9 Year old girl kills gun instructer

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

actually, they do have range limitations....not as severe as a knife, but still...it's not like you can nail a guy with a pistol from a mile away..

who cares if you're right up on someone, or like 100 feet away....you're still injured or dead...seriously, you're just being silly now...

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

Really did you look at the data.

Comparing data and allowing for population difference YOU are 35x more likely to be shot dead in the USA.

I would say that is interesting regarding gun culture.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

actually, they do have range limitations....not as severe as a knife, but still...it's not like you can nail a guy with a pistol from a mile away..

who cares if you're right up on someone, or like 100 feet away....you're still injured or dead...seriously, you're just being silly now...

you can really hurt somone with a pistol from 100 feet, it maybe not be accurate from that range but if you do hit somone they are in trouble all the same.

obviously 10-30 feet is the normal range for a pistol, but a knife is 1v1 close combat

edit on b4747707 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Show Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Visit the ATS Live Forum for more information on all the radio shows. There's something there for everyone!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

interesting, perhaps....but completely meaningless, with regards to the point....the point being that the information presented still fails to prove that the tiny bit safer the U.K. may or may not be, over the U.S., had ANYTHING whatsoever to do with gun control...

in the U.S., i'm more likely to get shot...in the U.K., i'm more likely to get stabbed, or beaten with something....ideally, i'd love the option where i'm not likely to get molested in any way....unfortunately, we don't live in a perfect world..

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

again, hurt is hurt, dead is dead....the range, or weapon used don't matter a bit....the end result is the same...

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I wonder why the camera is not shaking from a supposed cell phone video, and why you can't hear the parents in the background congratulating her after the successful first shot. And then the camera suddenly cuts off right when the instructor supposedly gets shot. Who filmed this video, ISIS!?!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: filosophia
I wonder why the camera is not shaking from a supposed cell phone video, and why you can't hear the parents in the background congratulating her after the successful first shot. And then the camera suddenly cuts off right when the instructor supposedly gets shot. Who filmed this video, ISIS!?!

(Sigh....) I suppose you think that it's fake or something?

top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join