It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dorian Johnson Recants Media Statement ?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized
Spare me your links having anything to do with the United Nations! Also you're harping on about mixed couples and it impresses me in the very least. It's like you're trying to say mixed couples are not racist, but people who are not must be racist... Are you on some higher moral ground because of that? I'm happy for you that you found love in who you married, please stop trumpeting on about it as if that makes you better than others in your mind...

Should we have United Nations peace keepers deployed in American ghettos? Do you think that would solve the problem? Would that stop black people from killing each other in massive numbers? Would it put an end to the cowardly knock out "game", which seems to be directed at other than blacks? Is that the solution, the United Nations? My words drip, huh? That's like the pot calling the kettle black, lol.

Just heard this lovely "music" on another thread. Who's really the racists? LMAO!
soundcloud.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 21-8-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
a reply to: Domo1

Ah, thank you. In that case:

563.046.2(b) seems inapplicable.

563.046.2(c) may be applicable, but given that he is unarmed it seems less applicable.

I had forgotten the felony exception...

563.046.2(a) could be applicable given that the charge in the store robbery would have been a felony charge. However, for it to be applicable, then Wilson must have reasonably believed that he had committed the robbery.

Interesting... perhaps another reason why the police released the surveillance footage when they did.

Ummm...don't for get that felony assault on a police officer includes just the knowing attempt at bodily harm by the criminal in Missouri. The robbery has no bearing on whether or not the officer had justification in using deadly force, assuming you don't just subscribe to the sugar-coated, Brown-did-nothing-wrong version of the story. Even if there was the slightest attempt to assault the officer, he has the authority and, IMO, the duty to use deadly force if necessary.

I'm unsure if someone already brought this point up to you or not, but felt it needed clarification after reading your comment. People often don't understand that, legally, assault includes actions that don't even need to include physical contact against another person.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The lawyer representing Johnson said this morning that he has not recanted or retracted any statements. The original source of the posting came from a right-wing radio station's facebook page and was not verifiable. There is still no police report on injuries the officer sustained or even a picture of the injury. Still no police report on the shooting incident itself either.

Also I don't see how anything found on social media or sound cloud can make some of you think this killing is justified. Using pictures or posting from social media where someone may try to appear or sound like a "gangsta" does not make them one! Or using the robbery itself is NOT a justification, the officer did not know about it at the time and even if he was a criminal that is no excuse for shooting a man down in the street without due process.

There are even some far right commentators calling brown a "doper" like some sort of 60's clansmen using smoking marijuana as a justification for shooting him or even labeling him a bad person. There are plenty of people who do bad things early in life when young and stupid and turn into upstanding citizen's and business owners. There are even Marines posting pictures on twitter comparing a photo of them in military uniform to a picture of them looking like a "thug" and asking which one would the media use if they got shot down by a trigger happy cop.

This whole situation is insanely sad and anyone not seeing the ingrained, institutional, systematic racism across our country/culture/planet is either not paying attention or willfully engaging in racist behavior. Trying to blame black culture for all of the black communities problems is only slightly less insulting than saying you are genetically superior to them. I don't see how anyone can say they live in a "multicultural" society while insulting another person's culture as "wrong" because of your cultural beliefs, that is called racism. The problem is not black culture, the problem is you are being a racist.

People seem to constantly demean or look down upon people of the black community for the way they dress or act while ignoring the fact that the reasons they see them that way is because of racial stereotyping. Then criticize them for being unemployed when it is THOSE VERY SAME STEREOTYPES keeping people from employing them in the #ing first place. These stereotypes exist daily in mainstream news and pop culture generalizing black people as violent criminals. Some people really need to pull there heads out of the sand and look a little deeper at the thinly veiled "racially inclusive" society we live in.

Sorry for the somewhat long winded posting but some of the things people are using as a justification for a person being shot to death is morally corrupt in my opinion not to mention blatantly racist. "Thug culture" did not kill Michael brown, Darren Wilson did. Weather or not the shooting is justified is yet too bee seen and you are engaging in just as much wild speculation and conjecture condemning Brown's death using unconfirmed evidence and uncorroborated witness stories as the people who are on the other side. I realize this site has a large population of people more than eager to disagree with every point I make but the negative stereotyping is out of control here.

Also first post.... Been reading these forums for years but I just had to chime in on this, some of these threads about the Brown shooting are almost one sided. Also when I say "you are a racist" I mean we all are in varying degrees. Racism is not only racism when it is obvious or in your face, it is in your subconscious and we are all born with these biases which are subconsciously reinforced throughout our lives in the mainstream media and pop culture. Please don't take it as an insult, unless you really are racist and feel superior to others because of your race, in that case I meant to insult you.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkItZero

Have your first star

I wouldn't believe his new story if he did recant his original one. It's possible, and very likely, that he's being coerced into doing so right now. The police want this over and forgotten about, the best way to start is to get this kid to say that he lied.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Thanks Mike! A star for you! As NO one would answer my question I posted, they just glazed over it, and ignored it.

I asked honestly.

Zysin5 8-20-2014
Dorian Johnson has a lawyer right now. Why would he need to recant his report? That is the one thing holding me up on this. Could someone maybe explain that part to me. Just an honest question.

All I could find, where Right wing/left wing Gate keeper stuff on this. Using hearsay as matter of fact. Seems to be a tactic they are using with FORCE!
edit on 23214132285 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: zysin5
This what I think could be the reason. The robbery at the Ferguson Market was a felony 2nd degree robbery. There were 2 suspects, Big Mike Brown and Dorian Johnson. Because Big Mike is deceased there will be no prosecution of him for that crime. The Ferguson police want a truthful witness as to what happened during the confrontation between Big Mike, Dorian Johnson, and officer Darren Wilson.

I think it's possible that they told Dorian Johnson that his original lying statement would be proven false should Darren Wilson be indicted and brought to trial. In exchange for giving a truthful eyewitness statement of the shooting, he would not be charged with felony 2nd degree robbery of the Ferguson Market which they could have, and proved it in court with the surveillance video and witnesses in the store.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra
That is speculation, but more than that, you are saying that the Ferguson Police and the Police Chief himself are lying.

If you are saying that they are lying, then you must consider that they may be lying about other things.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven
I'm not saying the Ferguson Police and Chief are lying. Haven't you ever heard of witness protection? They can't just come out and say if Officer Wilson is indicted, we have this witness (Dorian Johnson) which will blow the prosecution out of the water. Where is Dorian Johnson right now? He isn't in Ferguson protesting is he? He's in hiding! Eric Holder's special prosecutor would be the one blown out of the water by the way.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The Ferguson Police have said Johnson was cleared of any crime at the store.
The Ferguson Police Chief unequivocally stated that Johnson committed no crime at the store.

Therefore, any postulation that he got immunity for the incident at the store is accusing them of lying.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Rejected. Deleted. You are one of the parasites.

My world, not yours. What did Jesus say about those who practice lawlessness again?

Could you remind us all?
edit on 21-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Your NWO wishes and I'm a mixed race couples nonsense had no effect on me, quoting from scripture will also fail. I'm a parasite...? Who truly are the parasites. How hypocritical of you! Next you'll be banishing me to hell I suppose. LMAO
soundcloud.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bundy

Weather or not the story he is telling is accurate is definitely in question. Both sides in this story are pushing narratives with too narrow a focus to be realistic. I would guess it is highly likely his story is not 100% accurate and he is probably being manipulated by those around him to push a story which makes the victim seem mostly or completely innocent. I find it almost impossible to believe any police officer would grab a man by the neck from his squad car and shoot him, then proceed to allow the person to flee 30 feet before firing warning shots(which U.S. police don't do) only to shoot him down when he turns around and puts his hand up all for jaywalking.

It sounds like the officer was most likely in some sort of altercation with Brown after the initial incident in the roadway but that is were the story gets really murky. If he was in an altercation with the suspect and then he was fleeing why would he shoot him if he turned around as if to attempt to surrender. But also equally unbelievable is that Brown would rush the officer after having him firing shots at him while facing the other direction. Every minute detail of the story after the officer initially confronts him about walking in the street is in question and cannot accurately be answered.

The police have there fair share of blame for the profiling and excessive use of force that happens on a daily basis but generalizing all police officers as completely heartless killers and or racists looking to gun down people in the street is wrong. There needs to more 3rd party oversight of the actions taken by police departments as well as using more consideration in the way things will appear to different communities of people. When you have a police force made up of mostly white people in a community of mostly black people it builds on the "Us vs Them" mentality. It doesn't help to have police officers waving high powered rifles around threatening to kill people, I know people get stressed but there is no excuse for that.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I'm loling inside. If you only knew.

What is the singularity?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Again, the authorities involved have stated to the New York Times that Wilson got out of his car as Johnson and Brown ran from him, and fired his weapon while they were still running.

They did not state how many times he fired his weapon as the two were running, or if he specifically fired at the two. So that part is reasonably well validated.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Smoking PCP laced blunts will cause unpredictable, violent behavior. Read up on the ghetto craze of Swisher Sweets stuffed with marijuana laced with PCP.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kalunom

Yes I fear it will spread. Sad but true. I'm in favor of letting the peoples voices be heard. In a peaceful manner. However that is just asking too much. Yes we have Race issues in this country, However when it comes to a riot? It was said that Specific Races don't riot... poor people do. Just a lot of variables going on in these communities and untrained people running them. I will stand by the decision to point rifles and armored cars at protesters was a huge mistake..

Media has a hand in it too. Like you said. The press wasn't allowed in South Central. But what happened there was horrible. When the rioters couldn't beat the police they started killing each other.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'll use Merriam's definition #4 as I think it most accurately applies to you.

4 : a point or region of infinite mass density at which space and time are infinitely distorted by gravitational forces and which is held to be the final state of matter falling into a black hole

www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

New material for you to read: www.sciencedaily.com...

I prefer this song instead of yours.

What is she talking about?

*Looks at what you called me, and then looks at his link again*

Thanks for the synchronicity. That was exactly what i was implying. Funny how that always happens.
edit on 4201431 pm00000031032014Thu, 21 Aug 2014 15:52:37 -0500 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Wouldn't PCP have shown up in the report that showed he has smoked marijuana? I realize swisher sweets are commonly used to roll blunts but the "ghetto craze" of PCP blunts was in the 90's IIRC. Marijuana alone causes anything but aggressive behavior unless he was assaulting the buffet table. Also I somewhat fail to see the relevance of the wonky 80's ad unless it can be proven he was on a powerful substance like PCP or some sort of long history of hard drug use.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join