It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dorian Johnson Recants Media Statement ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra
You are clearly no longer worth responding to as you have no interest in the truth at all nor facts in this case.

Good day.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Civil rights? Who is eligible to have their civil rights violated. It should be anyone, is that not correct? It seems all I ever hear about is black people having their civil rights violated in some way. That bold face race card statute that was posted a ways back is a fall back stategy, plan B type of attack when it doesn't go their way. The black thug criminal was killed for being a thug. No worries we'll play the race card and declare that his civil rights were violated when he was shot for attacking and attempting to murder a police officer. We'll need a special prosecutor and a special grand jury of specially appointed jurors to ensure that officer goes to jail for doing his job! Because they're special people! Is that what's going on? Oprah Winfrey is quoted as saying black people can't be racist because they're black! Is that not racist and idiotic? It truly is and it illustrates the failed logic...

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven
Got you with logic and common sense. Good day to you also!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Please refresh your memory on the Equal Protection Clause of our Constitution. It seems you lack the ability to think objectivity when it comes to matters of "race." It is reflecting in your opinion and statements.

Ultimately, there is no "race." We are all Homo sapiens. I am in a multicultural marriage. Do you have a problem with that? I see racism everyday because of it, and I'm "white."

This group is just one "special" Pool available to choose from.

I trust them more than you right now.
edit on 20-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Nothing Dorian Johnson has to say should be believed. He has the IQ of a runny dog turd if he thought for a moment that his first lie would hold up. SHOT IN THE BACK!!! Like an autopsy would not prove that wrong. Rob a store then walk down the middle of the street afterward. Yea, that is brilliant. The truth is that blacks have more to fear from other blacks than from whites. They are killing each other at an alarming rate. We don't see the black community rioting when blacks kill blacks.
Clean up your mess black community. Stop looking for government to do it for you. Whites did their part, they voted a black president into office. Blacks are only 13% of the population, obviously a lot of white people voted for him hoping to end this racism chatter. Not their fault he sucks at his job and you can't find a decent job. Your music screams hate,racism,death. Clean it up or suffer more of the same. It is up to the black community to dig themselves out of the hole that the Democrat party has dug for them starting with LBJ and free stuff.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Huh, Michael Brown didn't get shot for a strong arm robbery. It was what he did after that that got himself put down. That cop didn't get an orbital blowout fracture from nowhere.

reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
Governor Nixon is a coward for what he said about backing a vigorous prosecution. He should be removed from office. And the spoiled community should be told to go home and stop crying. Isn't the reason OJ was found not guilty of murder was because they feared riots? Bring on the National Guard, fire hoses, dogs, etc. Whatever it takes to put this genie back in the bottle. I'm sick of it.

Exactly how I feel about it. Present the truth and if the community goes crazy then send in the troops. Enough of pussy-footing around because some in office "fear what will happen". They're letting a community dictate the law and the truth, which is BS. If many can't handle the truth then psychiatrists should flood the area because they will have a huge client base of people who have emotional issues.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You understand that if he's a witness for the State it's because the State has brought charges against the cop, right? The State would be the prosecution side...

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
For those who are interested in the truth, the logic is simple:

1. People claim Dorian Johnson is an accomplice to a crime.
  2. They say this because he was with Michael Brown, Jr. at the liquor store.
  3. They back this up with a police report about the alleged theft.
  4. That case has been exceptionally cleared, therefore he is no longer an accomplice to the case as the case is over.
  5. Missouri law apparently doesn't even designate someone participating in/aiding the commission of a crime as an accomplice, despite the police report.
  6. The surveillance footage shows Johnson putting back the one thing he was given by Brown and taking no part in the incident.
  7. Ferguson Police Say Officer Stopped Michael Brown for 'Blocking Traffic'

Dorian Johnson, the man police have said they believe was Brown's accomplice in the robbery, has been cleared of criminal wrongdoing, Jackson

8. URGENT - Missouri Dorian Johnson No Robbery Charges

"We have determined he [Johnson] committed no crime," Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson said Friday

9. If one has been cleared, and one has committed no crime, and one cannot be an accomplice by law anyway, then one is not an accomplice and anyone saying such is wrong.
  10. Or Missouri law is wrong, the police chief is lying, the video is fake, and everything is a conspiracy.

edit on 13Wed, 20 Aug 2014 13:47:56 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Lol I love that you guys want to call me out for 'moderating' while doing the very same thing.
Telling how and what not to post

Got a problem, hit the little dude in my profile and a mod will be around to remove the post, until then try not to do what your calling me out for

On topic, still no confirmation on this?
When the station 'broke' the autopsy results it was out that same day. This is groundbreaking, where is the major coverage of this.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

You did not understand my post. Please reread it.

When there is an investigation into officer actions there are 3 (and possibly a fourth) investigations into it.

1 - Police level IA investigation - NON CRIMINAL - handled by the agency the officer works for. The sole purpose is to determine if the officer violated and policies / procedures . guidelines established by the department. Garrity rights will apply in this investigation as the officer can be ordered to answer questions. A refusal to answer can be used against the officer in the IA investigation. This investigation is not criminal but can affect the criminal investigations.

2 - Independent Police Agency level investigation - CRIMINAL - A criminal investigation into the officer and his actions. Usually handled by an outside agency (state police etc). The department affected can follow the investigation but generally do not participate in it for conflict of interest reasons. The agency can run its own parallel investigation though.

3 - Federal Law Enforcement / FBI investigation under 42 USC 1983 CRIMINAL/CIVIL - A civil rights investigation into the officers actions. An officer who shoots / kills a person is seizing that person under the 4th. This investigation focuses only on the officers actions and the violation of the suspects civil rights. Did the officers actions violate the suspects right is their focus.

4 - Prosecuting / Special Prosecutor - CRIMINAL - Investigators from the PA's office can run their own investigation as well.

The 6th amendment applies in #2, #3 and #4 and if they wish to interview the officer Miranda applies (along with due process). #1 is internal and not criminal which is why we are read our garrity rights in those arenas.

A grand jury is made up of citizens for a certain amount of time (This grand jury's term expires at the end of this month I believe).. They are composed of civilians and are responsible for hearing evidence presented by a prosecuting attorney. The question they are responsible for answering is -
Does enough evidence exist to support the charges submitted?

These are run by the PA and while defense attorneys can be present they are not entitled to cross examination.

A grand jury's deliberation and subsequent yes or no to the question is reported to the PA. That would be who they report to in these cases.

A grand jury is not empowered to initiate a criminal investigation on their own.

The Magna Carta is English, not American.

The ability to make contact and detain / arrest by law enforcement is established in state and federal law and defined by state and US Supreme Court rulings.

* - Voluntary contact by the police - is voluntary and as such the person contacted can leave at his or her own will.
* - traffic stop contact - Reasonable suspicion is required for contact.
* - Probable Cause contact - The officer witnesses a crime and takes action based on that.
* - Investigative contact - The officer makes contact of a third party based on specific information. It is not against the law to walk through a neighborhood at 2 am and the police have no business making anything but voluntary contact. However, if the area is a high crime area then the officer can make contact and conduct a limited interview to determine if criminal activity is taking place. Investigative contacts have recently been refined by SCTOUS rulings. The burden to make contact has been reduced when coming from other law enforcement agencies. A 3rd party civilian report on motor vehicle related offenses are also able to be used to make contact with the officer directly observing the issue butonly if certain / specific information is identified by the reporting party.

The 4th amendment only applies to the government, not the individual.

respectfully

edit on 20-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Rejected. Erased.

JOB 41:11 - Who has a claim against me that I must pay? Everything under heaven belongs to me.

"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." - Thomas Jefferson

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized

Rejected. Erase.

Its your choice to either be willingly ignorant or to open your mind and decide if your information is incorrect or off base. The former is worse than the latter and is just as bad as an officer violating the law.

To resolve these situations we all need to be on the same page and have the ability to civilly debate each others positions and information.

To ignore that makes you more a part of the problem and less a part of a solution.

While I respect your religious viewpoints, to cite law and invoke the Constitution you should understand our laws are based on a legal premise and not a religious one. If you are going to substitute religious doctrine in place of law then I don't want to hear you complain should militant islam decide you need to die because of your beliefs.

The law prevents that from occurring and if it does allows a legal recourse.
The religious doctrines of each side enables it.

As a side note I am not entirely sure why you invoked a religious argument.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

sedm.org...

10.2 Government is NOT the "sovereign". Human beings are the only "sovereign"

Walking dead. 5% are the goats btw.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74
No he was a witness and accomplice to crimes committed by Mike Brown, and investigators wanted the truth about the shooting. If he didn't cooperate, he would be charged with 2nd degree robbery, a felony. Being that Big Mike died in the commission of that crime (being apprehended for jaywalking and then subsequently being discovered as the suspect from the robbery). It's all related. Big Mike's actions toward Wilson were influenced by his earlier strong arm robbery! One less criminal... he will not be missed by me nor a lot of other law abiding, upstanding U.S. citizens.

The grand jury hasn't even decided yet if there will be a prosecution, yet you pronounce the officer guilty. I hope you're never called to serve on any jury, grand or not! Follow along with Governor Nixon pandering ways. I live in the real world.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The grand jury hasn't even decided yet if there will be a prosecution, yet you pronounce the officer guilty.

The grand jury hasn't even decided yet if there will be a prosecution, yet you pronounce the officer innocent.

It's a two way street if you are going to use that kind of statement.

The FPD has already said that DJ would not be charged and that the officer did not know about the robbery at the time of the incident. What is so hard to accept about those 2 things?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
So you recognize what you're doing then? I never tattle on people by reporting them. I try to reason with them, get them to admit their transgressions. I forgive you for your hall monitor attitude. If I hadn't casually mentioned it to you, I'm sure you would have continued on exerting your imagined authority. By making you aware of what you were doing, I'm now a hypocrite? Do you have dreams of be selected as a moderator sometime in the future? I can only imagine...

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

No he was a witness and accomplice to crimes committed by Mike Brown, and investigators wanted the truth about the shooting.
For argument sake - MO does not have the crime of being an accomplice. Secondly the only way to charge the guy with the intial strong arm robbery would be if he A- knew the purpose of going into the store was to rob it. If he did not know, and di not participate, then he cannot be charged. The burden is on the prosecution to make the argument in favor of, not the witness/defendant.

If he didn't cooperate, he would be charged with 2nd degree robbery, a felony.

Charges are laid by the PA not the police. If the police made that argument during their interrogation then you fall into the possible area of coercing incriminating information. Since the police would be investigating him for a possible criminal act, Miranda is going to be involved. His refusal to cooperate based on the 5th is again, incumbent on the state and not the individual to figure it out.

Being that Big Mike died in the commission of that crime (being apprehended for jaywalking and then subsequently being discovered as the suspect from the robbery).

Obstructing the flow of traffic is what the contact was supposedly based on.

It's all related. Big Mike's actions toward Wilson were influenced by his earlier strong arm robbery! One less criminal... he will not be missed by me nor a lot of other law abiding, upstanding U.S. citizens.

Since Brown never had charges filed or convicted by a court he is innocent. He is only a suspect in that crime.

Its like the JFK assassination. You ask anyone about who killed Kennedy the bulk invoke Oswald. However Oswald was never convicted of a crime.

The grand jury hasn't even decided yet if there will be a prosecution, yet you pronounce the officer guilty. I hope you're never called to serve on any jury, grand or not! Follow along with Governor Nixon pandering ways. I live in the real world.

All in all I agree. My point in responding and making some corrections is to serve as a reminder that we cannot blame the law for the actions taken by both, the suspects and the police. The law only applied after the crime was committed.

For people to assume the officer is guilty is no better than assuming Brown is guilty of a strong arm robbery.

Guilt is determined by a court of law, and not a court of public opinion.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Another incident where I'm told by a poster their better half is other than white. Like I really care or it makes a difference to me who you love. And assuming I'd have a problem with it? Aye carumba...

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

When you extend the courtesy of supporting your argument and countering mine, I will reply to your posts. Posting quotes is a deflection, not a response.

respectfully, you made the claims - support them.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join