It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK raising money for Ferguson police officer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

A Missouri chapter of the Ku Klux Klan is holding a fundraiser this weekend for the Ferguson police officer who shot and killed Michael Brown, an unarmed black teen. "All money will go to the cop who did his job against the negro criminal," according to New Empire Knights of the KKK.

Darren Wilson has been a police officer for six years, four with Ferguson Police Department, and has never had any disciplinary action taken against him. There's no indication Wilson supports KKK's efforts.

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, the New Empire Knights is based in South Carolina and led by Chuck Murray.

ksdk

So still think America doesn't have a race problem?
I'm sure this will go over well in the community, It will help to enforce the fears they already have.
We seem to have made NO progress since the 1960's....
edit on 19-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire
If he is smart he will refuse to accept that money.
S&F

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Huge progress was made in the 1960's. MLK's non-violent vision worked. That's why the USG murdered him.

That's why they identify any new emerging leaders of substance in the black community and smear them. Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton come to mind.

These two are absolutely despised by a majority of whites. Reviled. Hated many would kill them in an instant if they could. Their human imperfections are magnified and distorted to make an image of a valueless vandal. I am telling you it's the USG actively smearing them. It's is uniform strategy and also applied to OWS. A certain segment of the population is easily duped by this. I was also duped by this until I started to dig....

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Are you surprised? Is it any diffrent than how the "New Black Panther" party responded? Is it any different than how they put a hit on Zimmerman even before that case went to trial?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Wait a minute, I thought the officer was black too? This doesn't make any sense

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: lonweld

Darren Wilson

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
That's certainly not helping a single thing. If that police officer was smart he'd donate it to a good cause.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I absolutely hate the KKK and am not sure if I would ever take anything they say as truth; however, if the report below is accurate, then this looks like this fundraiser may be a scam:

However, Frank Acona, the Imperial Wizard of the Traditionalist American Knights, one of the largest Klan branches, disowned the group and condemned the fundraising effort.

Acona told The Wire that the fundraising email violates the Klan's constitution, and that he doesn't believe that Murray's group is officially affiliated with the KKK. Ancona thinks Murray was banned from the Klan and has now started his own group.

"No one has ever heard of the guy, I talked to the older members of our group," Ancona told The Wire. "There are other legitimate Klan organizations, but this group here sprang out in the last year or so I don't believe he has any members. I think it's just him."

Murray's email is also probably a scam, Ancona said, since members of the Klan are not allowed to speak with the media Only leaders of the group are cleared to communicate with reporters.

KKK Leader Condemns KKK Group Fundraising For Darren Wilson

Also, I'm not sure how much I trust this source, so take this with a grain of salt.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I'm godsmacked as to why ksdk a local St Louis news station would run this story now, other than to further the tensions. I don't see it on other local stations.

I'm not meaning to bash the press, I do believe in there right and duty to report, but I would have sat on the story till after the chaos calmed down some.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

When ever I picture the KKK I think of those blokes from Django Unchained and LOL.

If the American people choose to make this about race as opposed to the hybridized BSC Militarized Police and the rise of our Fall then so be it.

The deed is done.

The Police won't Demilitarize.

Opinions will continue to be like bums.

Propaganda will continue to be disseminated among the masses.

AND, the agenda continues.........

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Are you against the black panthers or other black groups raising money for the brown family?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
I'm godsmacked as to why ksdk a local St Louis news station would run this story now, other than to further the tensions. I don't see it on other local stations.

I'm not meaning to bash the press, I do believe in there right and duty to report, but I would have sat on the story till after the chaos calmed down some.

The media can only sell advertising if there is drama and tension.

If there isn't any, they will create it.

If the person shot had been white, and the cop black, would it have been acceptable to have the KKK protest and rally?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Are you against the black panthers or other black groups raising money for the brown family?

I'm opposed to racism, but not opposed for them to exercise there 1st amendment rights.

I'm more opposed the ksdk for running the story now when tensions are so high, especially if there are questions about the legitimacy of this group.

Edit Doesn't this make Darren Wilson look bad? This is the same station that showed Wilson's house on there website then offered a apology for it.
edit on 19-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

JJ and AL made their own beds. Just look at how Jackson used this indecent to start fundraising, and look who was booing him. The government doesn't really have to do jack when it comes to them, they do it to themselves.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This is just another example of the stupidity being used to create tension, in the mostly black community, where this occured. If this Police Officer has any brains, he would distance himself as much as possible from the KKK. Something tells me that some stupid moron will accept this money causing even more hell to erupt on the streets.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 31Bravo

NBPP is doing the same thing here...

Death Chant

edit on 19-8-2014 by IntroduceALittleIrony because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The fundraiser for Darren Wilson is being ran by the New Empire Knights of the KKK.

New Empire Knights of the KKK is a South Carolina chapter and led by Chuck Murray. They have a web page but I'm not linking to it directly: newempireknights(dot)wordpress(dot)com (NSFW warning). They're listed on the Southern Poverty Law Center web site as an active hate group.

The fundraiser is not a scam, and it is the real KKK holding it, not some disavowed sect or splinter group. I suspect there are some in those ranks trying to walk back their support for this cop in the hopes on not getting burned in the backlash.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Oh, so it's OK when the Black Panther party does it, but the minute a white group does it all hell breaks loose?

Yeah, we have a race problem today. It won't be going anywhere anytime soon and that's thanks to both blacks and whites.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I disagree about no progress since the 60s... cmon man. Aint no white only fountains round 'ere.

As for the KKK plz just go die in a hole. Trollin' is trollin' so why should it be you and I GAF what the KKK does. *sung to the tune of people are people by depeche mode

edit on 19-8-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

edit on 19-8-2014 by Lysergic because: CHEEBA

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join