It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK raising money for Ferguson police officer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
National Guard Arrives In Ferguson, But Clashes Continue

But tensions quickly rose after some in the crowd reportedly threw objects at police, who formed lines and told everyone to move back. An armored vehicle moved through the crowd, and several people took off running. CNN reported that white anarchists from outside of Ferguson were the ones throwing things at police.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
Oh boy whenever these guys shows-up the violence spins even more outta control as they marches to the beat of no one's drum,they did the same during Occupy Wall St.
edit on 20-8-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Its almost certainly a bogus story but that was evident from the get go. I researched the guy and even the KKK doesn't know who he is and he is either some crank or a loner who just talks a lot but has no actual connections to the KKK .
That The Southern Poverty Law Center would use this and run with it to get publicity is pathetic but that's what they are. I don't hold them up much higher than actual radical hate groups like the KKK or Black Panthers.
So ignore paranoid racist garbage put out by divisionist groups like these, they are preying on the stupid an ignorant.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: LDragonFire

When ever I picture the KKK I think of those blokes from Django Unchained and LOL.

If the American people choose to make this about race as opposed to the hybridized BSC Militarized Police and the rise of our Fall then so be it.

The deed is done.

The Police won't Demilitarize.

Opinions will continue to be like bums.

Propaganda will continue to be disseminated among the masses.

AND, the agenda continues.........

I tend to agree with you....the whole emphasis has been on calming black people down...the militarization of local law enforcement seems to be discussed very little. and when it is, it is simply about sending government surplus armored trucks and Humvees to the locals, and nothing about the tactics, and the training.....it's as if the... "what went wrong about the shooting".... was the PR, and not the general militarized mindset that has developed over the decades.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 31Bravo
Are you surprised? Is it any diffrent than how the "New Black Panther" party responded? Is it any different than how they put a hit on Zimmerman even before that case went to trial?

I agee with you but also I would like to point out to yourself and the op (although you know this really) that both these groups are the vast minority of people... I'm not sure I've met too many full on racists... Sure some people say some stupid stuff about colour... Just like they do about ginger people or irish or scottish or whatever you want.

But I don't mostly it's just for jokes... Not very funny if you are the person being laughed at granted.

But I have gotten on with people from all walks of life, all colours, it means very little to me and didn't seem to mean much to them either... I do think these divisions are manufactured to some degree. After all the oldest play is divide and conquer.

Within any race you're going to get a minority that are extreme in their views. They'll come around one day or their kids will... I believe humanity has made vast strides in this area despite the attempt to cause trouble by some individuals or groups.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Im not from America, but i can say this, there is a race problem in every single country, how big it is i can't tell but it's there!!! It should stop right now, fortunately i am sure most people would agree

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

America? The whole world has a race problem... the human race!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You want it to go away and you're upset it's getting press at this time and you decide to post it on a public forum and give it more attention. Great logic.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

You want it to go away and you're upset it's getting press at this time and you decide to post it on a public forum and give it more attention. Great logic.

News articles posted on a St Louis TV station website will have a much greater impact on that community than anything posted on Abovetopnsecret.

You knew this already, didn't you?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

News articles posted on a St Louis TV station website will have a much greater impact on that community than anything posted on Abovetopnsecret.

You knew this already, didn't you?

You're all about rights of certain people until others want to have the same rights and now it's a problem. You knew this already though, didn't you?
edit on 8/20/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
KKK be trollin

the KKK wont send that cop a dime, they will spend it on more meth labs and stuff they really care about.

Nothing but propaganda / trolling
edit on 20-8-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

So still think America doesn't have a race problem?

Nobody claims their isn't a problem , but focus is primarly put on one side when ALL sides can be racist.

Looking at the MSM and the quick to draw racist card slingers it looks like someone is dying for a race war break out.

Its almost enough to make you think about the possibility that the Black Panthers and KKK have gotten together or were put to work togehter by some entity to cause a race war and keep us all fighting among each other.

We seem to have made NO progress since the 1960's....

Not sure how you meant that but, Really? Do you think in the 60's the likely hood of a Blackman being elected as president was even a possibility let alone a reality?

I think we HAVE made some progress unless in regards to racism by having a Black POTUS , ofcourse the KKK might not think so.

Now Politics, that is were we have dropped in the ethical pool and not just Obama and Bush but all the others as well. They are like the Hony Badgers they don't give a f

edit on 21831America/ChicagoWed, 20 Aug 2014 20:21:08 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join