It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK raising money for Ferguson police officer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I wouldn't accept that money if I were him. In fact, the police department he works at should dissuade him from accepting it. Whether he accepts it is ultimately his own decision I suppose.

I noticed from the live feeds yesterday that the press was almost instigating action. They were getting between the police and the people, the people may have felt they were supposed to back the press and moved closer. Sometimes you have to wonder.
edit on 19-8-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Why not? The states accept monies from hate groups thru highway programs so why would this be different?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: LDragonFire

Are you against the black panthers or other black groups raising money for the brown family?

If the Original Black Panthers raised money, I would be full of Joy. The NBPP originally had me nervous and, now has me discusted.

Why does anyone need money? Both sides have donated attorney's. If there were funeral fees that needed assistance that would be a completely different matter.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I have left further press on this alone. I'm not going to be focusing anymore of my attention where its clearly being directed.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Why not? The states accept monies from hate groups thru highway programs so why would this be different?

Political contributions from these groups probably go through obscure channels also.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Not what's needed there right now. There needs to be voices of reason instead. Nobody knows if this officer is racist, so racism needs to be removed from the equation immediately and kept out. It should've never been about that to begin with. Some cops are just idiots. But there are as many good cops out there too.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Ok so I just read every post for this thread, thank goodness it just started. THey have the New Black Panthers on video calling for the death of the cop. Might I ask where is the outrage? Most of you want rights for illegals coming to our border and yet no one will say anything when the NBP want to kill a cop before an investigation, trial, and judged by a jury of his peers?

Yes racism is alive and well. It swings both directions. Today is an example of underlying tensions that still exist.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

You are right, when something set this cop off, it may have not have mattered what color the teenager was.

This issue is about one cop, not about the whole police force down there. I am sure most of them are good people. The vandalism and protesting is dragging all the cops into it whether they want to or not.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
I'm godsmacked as to why ksdk a local St Louis news station would run this story now, other than to further the tensions. I don't see it on other local stations.

I'm not meaning to bash the press, I do believe in there right and duty to report, but I would have sat on the story till after the chaos calmed down some.

Really? Then why are you pushing it?

You were right there batting for their team until this was shown to be a scam.

Let's see someone pushes a story and then says " why would they push this story?" I gotta grab a dictinary and look up the word "hypocrite" be right back...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Really? Then why are you pushing it?

This is a discussion website, its what we do.

You were right there batting for their team until this was shown to be a scam.

Huh?

Let's see someone pushes a story and then says " why would they push this story?" I gotta grab a dictinary and look up the word "hypocrite" be right back...

Can we make it more about the topic and less about me?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Are you against the black panthers or other black groups raising money for the brown family?

Qualitative difference here,have the New Black Panthers or the old one for that matter other than bad mouth White folks,randomly attacked and lynched white folks, matter of fact the old Black Panthers included among it's founders several Asian Americans, Whites formed their own chapter allied with the Black Panthers called the White Panthers.
freeingjohnsinclair.aadl.org...
Klik^ here for their 10 point program.
As to the New Black Panthers,while they certainly retched up their rhetoric and are anti-White there are no reports of them actually doing violence against Whites or anyone for that matter,I cannot say the same for the KKK and Nazi types, I seriously doubt if they have anything near 500 members,they show-up at demonstrations to yell at random white folks not only that they are denounced by members of the original Black Panthers.

edit on 19-8-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

kudos to you on knowing your facts and history. Lets not distort things people. While you might not agree with an organizations views you have to accept that there is a difference between the two. The KKK has a weeeeeellllll documented looooong history of MURDERING innocent blacks, jews, gays, and latinos for the simple fact of being born.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: whoreallyknows

Hate group is a hate group don't try to justify one over the other.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

And semantics is semantics. My post clearly states my point. Not justifying either, just stating there are differences. House cats and dogs are both animals but they are different.

I will not respond to any of your replies my post is clear.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: whoreallyknows

Lol, I love it.

If someone has a different opinion you won't reply.

Ok then.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Do you guys really wanna compare groups? and there histories?

Lynchings?

Both groups have the right to the 1st amendment but one group represents a people, a race that didn't have rights until 50 years ago. And based on public data for arrest rates imprisonment rates, poverty rates, the fact that "black communities" still exist shows that we still have a long way to go.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Huge progress was made in the 1960's. MLK's non-violent vision worked. That's why the USG murdered him.

That's why they identify any new emerging leaders of substance in the black community and smear them. Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton come to mind.

These two are absolutely despised by a majority of whites. Reviled. Hated many would kill them in an instant if they could. Their human imperfections are magnified and distorted to make an image of a valueless vandal. I am telling you it's the USG actively smearing them. It's is uniform strategy and also applied to OWS. A certain segment of the population is easily duped by this. I was also duped by this until I started to dig....

Are you serious? Al Sharpton? .... leader of substance in the black community? His list of erroneous racist antics are epic - Tawana Brawley, Crown Heights, Trayvon Martin, etc. It wan't the USG at fault. It's his own stupidity and ignorance of all the facts of situations he tries to make himself part of. Intelligent black role models are needed but ignored, most times labeled as Uncle Toms - Dr. Ben Carson, Bill Cosby come to mind.

"Al Sharpton’s Long Bill of Goods, From Tawana Brawley to Primetime"
www.thedailybeast.com...#

"Rev. Al Sharpton Reflects On Past Mistakes Just Two Days Before Getting MSNBC Gig"
www.mediaite.com...

"Al Sharpton Admits He Made Mistake in Trayvon Martin Shooting"
plancksconstant.org...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Sure. The whole thing is a scam,it was set up by some guy that's not affiliated with the klan. The KKK (may they rot in hell) has disavowed any relation to this and it is clearly a far reaching effort to tie officer Wilson to the KKK. This is disgusting, sickening, and cowardly. Anyone who has helped propagate this non sense should be ashamed.

Now can we move this POS thread to the hoax bin?

edit on 19-8-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Let's not forget that he is a snitch for the FBI.

edit on 19-8-2014 by thesaneone because: Cuz

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If you feel offended, simply don't donate! That's the beauty of a voluntary system. Social security and public education fund and all other fund raising programs should run the same way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join