It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK raising money for Ferguson police officer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson were apart of MLK group, they are the survivors who were not assassinated or imprisoned like many young black leaders were. They are relics of a bygone era in a battle we thought we won.

Today we have new younger black men rising into leadership roles, people the people can be proud of like Antonio D French Alderman 21, and Capt Ron Johnson, these men on opposite sides of the lines are standing tall as role models for the people.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: UnBreakable

Let's not forget that he is a snitch for the FBI.

Ya, I almost forgot about that. To show how much he's respected in the black community, someone painted "Snitches get Stitches", just for him.

"FBI Informant Al Sharpton Greeted by ‘Snitches Get Stitches’ in Missouri"
www.westernjournalism.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: LDragonFire
Sure. The whole thing is a scam,it was set up by some guy that's not affiliated with the klan. The KKK (may they rot in hell) has disavowed any relation to this and it is clearly a far reaching effort to tie officer Wilson to the KKK. This is disgusting, sickening, and cowardly. Anyone who has helped propagate this non sense should be ashamed.

Now can we move this POS thread to the hoax bin?

You haven't read the thread. I posted:

I'm opposed to racism, but not opposed for them to exercise there 1st amendment rights.

I'm more opposed the ksdk for running the story now when tensions are so high, especially if there are questions about the legitimacy of this group.

Edit Doesn't this make Darren Wilson look bad? This is the same station that showed Wilson's house on there website then offered a apology for it.

Right now ksdk is still running the story on there main page!!!

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
The fundraiser for Darren Wilson is being ran by the New Empire Knights of the KKK.

New Empire Knights of the KKK is a South Carolina chapter and led by Chuck Murray. They have a web page but I'm not linking to it directly: newempireknights(dot)wordpress(dot)com (NSFW warning). They're listed on the Southern Poverty Law Center web site as an active hate group.

The fundraiser is not a scam, and it is the real KKK holding it, not some disavowed sect or splinter group. I suspect there are some in those ranks trying to walk back their support for this cop in the hopes on not getting burned in the backlash.

edit on 19-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire Makes no sense because the nbp are cousins to isis and call for the destruction of whitey. If they were to have free reign then what do you think they would do? One group the kkk is raising money for the slain cop and the other group the nbp is calling for his death. In this case it is clear that the nbp are instigating violence and they should be held accountable for their actions. Did they even wait for the hands of justice to start turning before they went off the deep end?
It seems now that the press and amature press should be removed from the scene. A 2 to 1 ratio of press to protesters is absurd and now the press is doing harm to the community and bare responsibility for the injured and the destruction there.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Sure. The whole thing is a scam,it was set up by some guy that's not affiliated with the klan. The KKK (may they rot in hell) has disavowed any relation to this and it is clearly a far reaching effort to tie officer Wilson to the KKK. This is disgusting, sickening, and cowardly. Anyone who has helped propagate this non sense should be ashamed.

Now can we move this POS thread to the hoax bin?

You must live in a world of denial.

I've already posted that it is indeed the KKK raising money for the Ferguson police officer Wilson, this chapter is the "New Empire Knights of the KKK," and their leader is Chuck Murray, with a rabid history of hate. This does not implicate Wilson, but it absolutely implicates the KKK, and especially their mentality.

The thread title is fine just the way it is, as that is the news article title as well.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

You beat me too it lol

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Thank you for bringing this to light. There are many members jumping on this band wagon not even knowing it is being backed by the Klan.

Such as remarks like this from a member on Hearsay thread.

originally posted by: GreenMtnBoys
Support is already growing for officer Wilson. It's sad because whatever slight credibility the blacks of Ferguson had has gone out the window.

THE BLACKS! WTF! its all people out there.. white, black, brown, yellow, whatever.
It is pro Wilson remarks like those that show people are very racist and it is living and breathing right on ATS..

edit on 23014413385 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

Just because it is mostly African Americans living there, does not mean you have to say.. The blacks. That is, and I do not care what others have to toss out, is slanted remark. And broad brush strokes everyone into one group.
edit on 23014513485 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Auricom
I love it when folks try to justify hate on all fronts by comparing the KKK to the New Black Panther's Party.

I think we all need to be real with ourselves and proclaim them as all hate groups.

Only difference is the NBP would not exist today if it weren't for the inherently racist actions of the KKK.

No need to hide that or try to make one worse than the other.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This entire situation could be one where we all grow together and take back our rights. But no, instead they have the provocateurs rioting, the Black Panthers screaming, the KKK raising money, the media muckraking racial issues just to distract us from the fact that the government has become so big it refuses to fail and we have no rights left.

Keep screaming racism no matter who you are. If we can't see the big picture we deserve to be oppressed.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Hahaha. Omg this is ridiculous. The kkk it seems sure are trying to provoke the predominantly black protesters...hmm... "Oh hell they killed the man and now the kkk are paying his killers!"

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: zysin5 You may need glasses. It is well over 90% blacks that are protesting. It is near the opposite among the police cause they are mainly white. Just look at the feeds of the area and it is clear. We will never get away from the fact that a white cop killed a black thief. Pointing this fact out does not make someone racist. It is just the way it is there.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: zysin5 You may need glasses. It is well over 90% blacks that are protesting. It is near the opposite among the police cause they are mainly white. Just look at the feeds of the area and it is clear. We will never get away from the fact that a white cop killed a black thief. Pointing this fact out does not make someone racist. It is just the way it is there.

And from the live feeds I noticed it's many whites being arrested. Considering 90% of the protesters/looters are black perhaps they're just scared to make an arrest? Wouldn't want the media distracting people over that too.

link   
a reply to: LDragonFire From source: Frank Ancona, Imperial Wizard of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan based in Potosi, Missouri, expressed doubts over the branch of the KKK working to support Wilson. Ancona said Chuck Murray, who heads the group raising funds for Wilson, may be leading an unofficial group he started on his own that's not recognized by the KKK, noting that "they don't even have their own legitimate website."

"It’s a scam, he is just trying to capitalize on the situation," Ancona said.

So quit it.

link   
a reply to: Jaellma Please explain how the dwindling kkk is responsible for the growing group of the nbp. What actions are you refering too?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
This entire situation could be one where we all grow together and take back our rights. But no, instead they have the provocateurs rioting, the Black Panthers screaming, the KKK raising money, the media muckraking racial issues just to distract us from the fact that the government has become so big it refuses to fail and we have no rights left.

Keep screaming racism no matter who you are. If we can't see the big picture we deserve to be oppressed.

Yup the kkk and black panthers have already lost there rights and everyone in between. I think that pretty evident.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Since it has been shown that the group doing this is an unsanctioned offshoot of the KKK. Which really does not matter lol. So what if they are the main body or a subgroup. They still suck. As I have said before the KKK are cowards. The New Black Panther Party is also a new unaffiliated group. They are not the same as the original Black Panther Party. The NBPP suck too. I have seen how they operate in Chicago. Both groups suck, and at this point in time are hate groups. The only way you can argue that they are not. Is if one of the groups is currently backing your point of view. Are fighting for the side you believe in. Objectively they are both hate groups.

The biggest thing I have learned on this website. Is that hate is still alive in the hearts of Americans. Everyone hates everyone. If someone does not think like you. They are hated and despised. If someone is not on your perceived side. They are hated and despised. There is very little debate between sides. It is all just arguing and shouting and name calling.

At this point the powers that be. Do not have to do anything. Just sit back and watch us all tear each other apart. The NSA does not have to spy. They just have to monitor Facebook for the vast majority and ATS for the fringe minority. There is no way we will ever be unified. Just pockets of hate waiting to be picked off. One by one. We all lost the high ground and moral authority.

edit on 19-8-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: UnBreakable

Let's not forget that he is a snitch for the FBI.

Yes he was snitching out the Mob, the Genovese crime family to be exact,I see nooo problem there plus I remember well when he went around closing down crack houses no camera insight,folks always asked why don't he talk about Black on Black crime or take issue with what's going on in Chicago, the fact is he did and have been but Ntl media is usually absent at these or on less you are in-tuned with "Black media" including his radio shows,he addresses the thug fashion,misogynistic rap lyrics.absentee fathers for years etc ,but media pays most attention when there is a Black/White issue or a cop issue.
Not saying the man doesn't deserve criticism for crap he pulled knowing he was in the wrong and didn't man-up till it was convenient,for that give him hell but he isn't the demon folks make him out to be, I say this ,there wouldn't be an Al Sharpton if law enforcement did their job equally across the board.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick
I can care less to explain the dwindling numbers of KKK members. Remember, that organization has historically recruited in the millions, so I can care less if they are dwindling in numbers, be it financial or lack of interest, etc.

The fact remains the NBP (and BP, if we want to go as far back) was spawned as a response to the existence of the KKK.

edit on 19-8-2014 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: zysin5

Thank you for bringing this to light. There are many members jumping on this band wagon not even knowing it is being backed by the Klan.

Such as remarks like this from a member on Hearsay thread.

originally posted by: GreenMtnBoys
Support is already growing for officer Wilson. It's sad because whatever slight credibility the blacks of Ferguson had has gone out the window.

THE BLACKS! WTF! its all people out there.. white, black, brown, yellow, whatever.
It is pro Wilson remarks like those that show people are very racist and it is living and breathing right on ATS..

Just because it is mostly African Americans living there, does not mean you have to say.. The blacks. That is, and I do not care what others have to toss out, is slanted remark. And broad brush strokes everyone into one group.

That's the best case scenario from some,recast this as a black only issue and protest,but I have seen the clips and there are quite a few non AAs there eating gas fumes,the issue is police brutality and militarization. I posted two clips here.
Dressed for war- ferguson police
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
If this wasn't true it would be extremely funny.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join