It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

We should also report that the protestors inside Ferguson are being told today they no longer have the right to assemble.

Per CNN so we likely need confirmation as their initial reports have drifted and been retracted lately.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Conspiracy to Riot by Sage Francis

I just hope nobody else dies because I can easily see this spreading if either side crosses that line. In the right or not people are tired of being subjugated.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
a reply to: kruphix

I blame the police for the lack of transparency and proper procedure in the investigation which was the proverbial straw. Outrage was the result.

Brown was shot on the 9th....looting and rioting started the very next night.

And yet you still blame the cops. You gave them ONE day to release all the information they had on the shooting, and since they didn't you are saying that justifies looting and rioting.

Nothing the police will do will please you...and apparently nothing the rioters and looters will do will cause you to place the blame on them instead of the police.

And this is why they keep rioting and looting....because people like you are telling them it's not their fault and they have no blame in this...it's ALL the cops fault.
edit on 18-8-2014 by kruphix because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

I wonder what is the real number?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The police do nothing to stop the looting in the beginning. Yet they have military gear, armored vehicles, gas, etc to use on protesters but not looters. Make a lot a sense...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Greven

I wonder what is the real number?

Yeah, me too. I presumed from the way he was arguing that he had some idea:

originally posted by: kruphix
Why do you, and others, continue to ignore the crime spree that is going on after dark in Ferguson? How many businesses have been looted? How many buildings have been started on fire? How many people have been shot by these "peaceful protestors"?

How can anyone just turn a blind eye to all of that and claim that the National Guard is being sent in for a "protest"???

..but he has yet to actually get back to us on that.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
So Malik Shabazz from the New Black Panthers is on CNN right now.

Even he is calling for a moratorium on protests after sundown. Even he sees the issues that are happening after dark in Ferguson.

It says something when The New Black Panthers are calling for people to go in after dark and yet still people on these threads want MORE protests after dark.

At least someone is talking logic out in Ferguson.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
lf they protest tonight it should be a *silent/quiet*, *hands in the air*, *sit-in* protest ....then provocateurs will be easily identified by LEO.
edit on 8/18/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/18/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Here is an interactive map of the attacks, shootings, lootings, and destruction that has occurred in the area over the last few days.

map

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Police left his body in the street for 4 hours, denied a nurse's request to administer CPR to Michael after the shooting, did not report the shooting to dispatch, packed his body in the back of an SUV, drove over and parked on top of the makeshift memorial where he died, did not file an incident report....

Every step taken added insult to what witnesses were describing as the shooting and killing of an unarmed teenager in the middle of the afternoon. The list goes on as to why the outrage grew and grew.

edit on 18-8-2014 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Police left his body in the street for 4 hours, denied a nurses request to administer CPR to Michael after the shooting, did not report the shooting to dispatch, packed his body in the back of an SUV, drove over and parked on top of the makeshift memorial where he died, did not file an incident report....

Every step taken added insult to what witnesses were describing as the shooting and killing of an unarmed teenager in the middle of the afternoon. The list goes on of why the outrage grew and grew.

And do tell why that gives these "people" the right to act like animals and loot and destroy local business. It is coming to light that this thug that started this whole thing was not shot in the back and from African American eye witnessese on the ground, this thug was charging the cop when the cop told him to freeze and then unloaded on him.

The thug deserved to die if this African American eyewitness account is true. First a strong armed robbery and then an assault on an officer of the law?

Oh, and btw.. 7 murdered and 29 shot over the weekend in Chicago. No word on when the riots will start.

This whole thing is a farce and an excuse for the thugs of Ferguson to loot, steal and kill.
edit on 18-8-2014 by truckdriver42 because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: kruphix
Apples and oranges.

Those 7 killed and 29 wounded are spread out over a large geographical area (news flash...Chicago is big). And they are almost all separate incidents...not all happening on one block and coming from the same crowd.

So he's provided the apples.

Where are your oranges?

How many stores were burned/looted? How many people were shot?

Enough to cause the National Guard to go there. How many would you prefer get shot and how many business would you prefer to burn before action is taken?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: truckdriver42

www.youtube.com...

This video allegedly shows Michael Brown paying for the box of cigars that he supposedly stole.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

That map, while full of colors, has a symbol displayed for everything from police twitter picture post locations, to marked locations of peaceful protests, media corrals and where Tim Pool was livestreaming from last night.

Are those apples or oranges?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Orwells Ghost

Then why the robbery report and why did the clerk come around the corner to stop the guy. Why did he reach way over the counter? The thug was stealing and then strong armed the clerk.

That still doesn't answer the question of why this gives the "community" (word used loosely) free license to act like thugs, steal and destroy property. Seems to me more of those "Innocent" (Rolls Eyes) people need to be shot dead.

I hope the National Guard does start shooting these thugs. They deserve it.

edit on 18-8-2014 by truckdriver42 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: truckdriver42

Police left his body in the street for 4 hours, denied a nurses request to administer CPR to Michael after the shooting, did not report the shooting to dispatch, packed his body in the back of an SUV, drove over and parked on top of the makeshift memorial where he died, did not file an incident report....

Every step taken added insult to what witnesses were describing as the shooting and killing of an unarmed teenager in the middle of the afternoon. The list goes on of why the outrage grew and grew.

And do tell why that gives these "people" the right to act like animals

Are we still talking about the LEO's?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: truckdriver42
a reply to: Orwells Ghost

Then why the robbery report and why did the clerk come around the corner to stop the guy. Why did he reach way over the counter? The thug was stealing and then strong armed the clerk.

That still doesn't answer the question of why this gives the "community" (word used loosely) free license to act like thugs, steal and destroy property. Seems to me more of those "Innocent" (Rolls Eyes) people need to be shot dead.

I hope the National Guard does start shooting these thugs. They deserve it.

Which protestors the last two nights on camera caused any trouble?
Anyone who watched (2 nights ago) it saw people on their knees getting tear gassed.

Last night FAMILIES with kids walking about with Journalists were tear gassed.
No where NEAR any looting.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: truckdriver42
While I do believe now that he robbed the store, the clerk did not call the cops - a bystander did.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join