It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREAT HAS BEEN DETECTED! Know Your Enemy or Suffer Defeat....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

i wish guohua would come back and reveal the nature of the black dragon in the pic she posted.

a reply to: undo

I have sent you message, I hope you get it.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Charlie, I apologize for my rudeness yesterday....Frank Gaffneys video series has hundreds of verifiable links not linking to himself. Guohua has posted several links as well as Crostkev, Undo, and imod02 as well as others...Are we all just showing links from Gaffney?

Not liking a source or a subject does not invalidate either...For me the regular practice of Islam by NON shariah following Muslims is to ones own choice. I have no qualms with that. But the pressure is being being placed on Non Shariah Muslims to conform to Shariah and many have done so....So again this is not speaking to NON SHARIAH Muslims......

AGain, I was not attacking anyone or there religion. I was simply bringing awareness back by facts that the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated America's systems and unless you practice Shariah i do not undrstand why you are taking this so personally....

Thanks
Pax

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MX61000

So Max, may we assume you follow Shariah law? Do you support ISIS in the Middle East? really would like to here you on this.......and what do you you mean Allah is ready to strike out of his universe?

Thanks,
Pax

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

We said "NO" and he stopped.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus
I sent you a message.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I sent you a message.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: guohua
I sent you a message.

well thanks for the nice message. btw, if you have any herbal advice for diabetes, i could sure use it (although i don't take insulin, and try to regulate it with things like diet, chromium, methyl b-12, antioxidants and blood pressure modifiers (for kidneys). every little bit helps.

so do you feel, as a former communist, that the usa is turning into a communist nation or a fascist nation and what do you perceive is islam's role in this?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Because the West i.e. The U.S. is up to to their eyeballs with THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD!! Our government
is thick as thieves!! We are sympathizers to these fanatics

I MUST RE INTER ATE I AM NOT REFERRING TO ALL MUSLIMS!! HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS DO NOT ADHERE TO THE DICTATES OF SHARIAH! THEY WANT NOTHING TO WITH IT NOR HAVE A DESIRE TO SEE ANYONE ELSE CONTROLLED BY IT!

SHARIAH GOES WAY BEYOND THE PRACTICE OF ISLAM!

Ahhahaha, now you understand, and yet you do NOT!!

SHARIA is what REALLY !???!?

Just another extension of ONE brand of scum on the earth, that has EVERYONE complicit in one way or another.

Must be an amazing moment to realize that the SHARIA guys, are completely helped hand in hand with the ones you would RATHER support, and yet you fail to realize this!

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME, the HIDDEN HANDS OF DESTINY, fomenting goals and energies upon the Earth to try something you likely never will even contemplate........

I will not, and never could, believe that the regular advertised evil on this planet is just that, I WILL FOCUS ALL , on those things which are NOT broadcast openly, who cares about ISIS, ISRAEL, ISLAM, they are all sub-contractors for something, THE CONTRACTOR, is the ones who you should be looking for, but you just cannot even fathom this can you !!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

We said "NO" and he stopped.

klingon bastard. lol what's this guy look like? i mean, the one you told "no"? is he a grey, a reptilian, a something else-ian? give us the juicy details.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

oh what an interesting post. i think i know where you're going with that.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I want all Muslims, Christians, Jews, atheists all religions to hear this! This is what world history and being complacent can and will get you.

This addresses a couple of issues that have been raised in this thread already.

What about the peaceful Muslims? There is only a slight minority of radical islamists and there is no way they are gonna influence the West...You are chasing a Boogie Man that does not exist. Let's focus on our own country and get out of the Middle East....You just want more war!

Think about this, she is a former Palestinian....

Thanks again for all the replies,
Pax
edit on 8/18/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Sigh.

www.newscientist.com...
www.nytimes.com...

I recommend you watch this instead:
www.cosmosontv.com...
edit on 19-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

she's right. the communist revolution only needed 10,000 boots on the ground and a bunch of wealthy globalists to back it.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

If that is what you want, that is what you get. Careful what you wish for. That is as far as I am willing to go. It's all an illusion.

PS, I support a John Lennon or Star Trek like world. Not any current ism. You are already preaching to the choir.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

As a nurse and also a believer in Holistic medicine I will tell you that Cinnamon, and Turmeric will lower your blood sugar.

But the single most important thing you can do is it a diet high in protein n, high in regular fat not low fat and extremely low in carbs. the reason if i may assume your Diabetes is type 2 that you are having a problem is your insulin
pump in which is controlled by your pancreas is very sensitive. And your insulin pump controls your metabolism which is out of whack causing high blood sugar....so once you can control your insulin pump this will set the stage for a balanced metabolism and diabetes will virtually disappear.....

Avoid these foods, pasta, rice, potatoes, white bread, and sugar...i you are missing the sweets do not take artificial sweeteners instead switch to organic raw Agave...And as an added bonus drink 2 tablespoons of Raw organic apple cider vinegar mixed in about 4oz of water everyday! work up to twice a day...this is a natural antibiotic, antiviral,
anti inflammatory, will help lower Bp, blood sugar, an a natural cancer fighting agent....i have been doing this for about 3 years twice a day and have not been sick since...not even a cold....It naturally boosts your immune system...

Hope that helps. Now back on topic: To high lite what the video i just posted is stressing. If we say only 15- 25% of all Muslims are radicals one would have to consider the total population of all Muslims..There are approx. 1.2 billion Muslims in the world today. If 75% of those are peaceful that leaves 25% of that population approximately 180,000,000-300,000,000 people dedicated to the destruction of Western Civilization

Astounding!!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Once you said I was being played and now you are saying this is an illusion, could you please elaborate a little more specifically? I am very curious at this point...

Thanks kindly,
Pax

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized

If that is what you want, that is what you get. Careful what you wish for. That is as far as I am willing to go.

of course i don't want that. i'm not wishing for it, period, end.of.story. but if it happens anyway, does that mean i get to hear your version of "oh ye of little faith" and have it blamed on me anyway, even if i'm not the one doing it?

what your video is suggesting is that we can manipulate time and space, and make it do our bidding, in effect, each of us creating our own universe timeline. i'm down with that idea but, and here's the big but, why then can't i grow back the breast i lost to breast cancer (that i did not ask for, nor want)? what about the teeth i lost because i took too much chewable vitamin C, not realizing the implications and it ate the enamel off my teeth, turning them to chalk? i want a whole new set of real teeth, to appear in my mouth, without pain, but it ain't happening. had i KNOWN vitamin C could do that, i would've been more careful.

le mew le sigh le rock and a hard place

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Sorry if I'm coming in late. Which post of paxnatus does your post respond to? And how did we get here from a discussion of an Islamic threat? As always, I'm Mr. Confusion.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Watch what I recommended. It is well worth it. Ok?

Life is all a choice. We choose to be this way. If we look for war and hate, what will you find?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I can't go any further. I do not mean to be cryptic. Do you understand? I'm the "bear".

Research it yourself, and see. Law of attraction applies. Always.

PS, I heard new toothpaste was being developed for precisely that. Biotech the rest in the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join