THREAT HAS BEEN DETECTED! Know Your Enemy or Suffer Defeat....

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

i think it pertinent to point out that women lost their reproductive rights, under communism in china. forced abortions and iuds. i don't think american liberal females, are thinking marxism thru very well.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

oh and just think how many sweet guohuas were genocided by their own government's one child policy, people we will never have the priviledge of knowing, reading. what a waste of epic proportions.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

i think it pertinent to point out that women lost their reproductive rights, under communism in china. forced abortions and iuds. i don't think american liberal females, are thinking marxism thru very well.

True enough, Actually, the American female needs to be more aware of what is being Push Upon Her by her Government.
They are becoming more controlling and ACA is just one more step.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
WAKE UP.

Yes these groups pose a problem, but they are NOT the real enemy. They are a false enemy, deliberately created to keep us distracted from the REAL enemies. Divide and rule, plain and simple.

When are people going to realise that we should be uniting against the real enemy of all of us, rather than fighting what essentially are our own brothers and sisters?

The elite and their minions are the real enemy. The politicians who do their bidding for money, the police and military who wilfully turn a blind eye to what is going on, and protect the interests of the elite. The knowing and willing supporters of these evil corporations, who enslave us all, kill millions of humans and other life, and destroy the planet for the gain of a few.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

oh and just think how many sweet guohuas were genocided by their own government's one child policy, people we will never have the priviledge of knowing, reading. what a waste of epic proportions.

Thank You, I need to tell my husband,,,, We Need To Adopt More Children,,, I Love Children, I Love To teach,
I'm a substitute teacher here, I like the Kindergarten to 4th grade best.
I usually get the special needs student, most substitutes teachers won't take those children.

Anyway, Like I said, I'm also taking to my husband as I type, he's nodding his head in agreement, Of-course he is, he knows whats best for him!

We have 7 children now that we've adopted in China and with my relatives help, they are well cared for, we have a
Condo in one of those Ghost Cities you've read about and there are two nurses and three assistance that care for the children with three who come in on their days off.
My Family to include my parents also come every day to be-sure all is as I would expect and check the food supply.
We have three new born's right now, and I'm so thrilled, when I go to China next month I get to hold them and love them.
Our other children are between the ages of one to five and we try to find good families for them that can not have children of their own and are mature and have a lasting relationship, I Am A Hard Person To Please!

OK, My husband as just picked up the phone and called our contact and left a message at the hospital, it's to early in China. We will hear a little later.

Thank You for the kind words, OH, we have six girls and one boy, the boy was born missing two toes, his father and grandfather rejected him and told his mother the baby died at birth, our contact called us at 03:15 and we did the papers and wired the monies and that kept them from throwing that baby out to die.
It took two days for the Temporary Adopting to go through Only Because Money Talks In China!
Officials Are Corrupt,,,,, Thank Your GOD!
edit on 20-8-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Firefly_

I must not understand you. It seems you're saying that:

ISIS and similar Islamic groups, are really our brothers and sisters, they're not even a real enemy. We should let them go for awhile because we should really be dismantling or destroying; politicians, police, the military and corporations.

To simplify even further, until we strip away our defenses against crime and invasion, destroy our economy, and change our political system, we should let ISIS and all the other groups do as they please.

I do appreciate your use of rhetoric though, very polished and forceful for ATS.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

No I did not say that. I said they are a problem.

What I said is that they are created either directly or indirectly, as a distraction, by the real enemy so we are always fighting amongst ourselves. The elite use religion amongst many things as a tool to achieve their goals. If we united, we would destroy them, and they know it. The ruling elite are the REAL enemy of us all.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Firefly_

Well NEWSFLASH!! our "Fake Enemy" Just Beheaded one of our REAL American Journalists! These subhuman savages
are not religious!! They are not killing in the name of anyone!! They are flat out murdering Muslims and Christians and anyone else they can get their hands on!

Here is something else i would like to say, The United States is NOT responsible for ALL the EVIL in the world!!! Once we realize we as in every country on the planet need to join together and force these criminals to take responsibility for their own actions!! And then we need to enforce accountability!!!The USA was not holding ISIL at gunpoint and forcing them to chop off Jim Foley's head!! that was the decision of sick Arab thugs!!! The more excuses you make for people who commit unspeakable crimes the more those savages get away with!!

I am sick and tired of Evil not being able to exist by itself, meaning no one believes in a thing called EVIL unless a corrupt conspiracy linking the WEST to it is behind it ALL!!! My GOD if we cannot recognize pure EVIL in our world then we are all just ignorant pawns!!!! I happen to know from personal experience that PURE EVIL in its ugliest form does exist ALONE!! Because if there was some corrupt government behind my 1989 brutal attack including rape and being held hostage, well no one told me!!!!

You are leading the charge with continuing to let people naively believe people like ISIL of their own free will do commit heinous acts of violence, torture and murder!!! The CIA did not pay them or put them up to these horrific crimes!!!! Give me a break and read my signature! "THE WHOLE POINT IN SEEING THROUGH SOMETHING IS TO SEE SOMETHING ELSE THROUGH IT" So you need to wake up and realize we did not need to drop bombs in the M.E. for the Middle East to hate our culture and our God. Or to see us as SATAN!!! This has been going on for thousands of years!!

Pax

pax!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus
Evil exists in this world, all it needs is the want not to do good.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

awww.
what a nice couple.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

aye, it's the war between enlil, who hates humans, and enki, who created humans.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Another person who completely ignores what I was saying and only reads what they want. At no point did I ever say that IS are not responsible for what they do.

This topic is about knowing our enemy. Yet I pointed them out and nobody can understand this.
edit on 22-8-2014 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

JUST live above it as you can,such things are mean't to oppress, once you understand it you CAN'T fix it ,just be RIGHT instead of what passes for popular "culture" ,I'm HIGHLY ill equipped to instruct you how to do so as I CHOSE to fight.
Perhaps it is enough to stop making it hard on ANYONE whom you can?

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join