It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREAT HAS BEEN DETECTED! Know Your Enemy or Suffer Defeat....

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

Dear Not Authorized,

I'm sorry that I didn't respond earlier.

You seem to be saying, and I might be wrong, that it is a good idea to get out and do things at a local level to ensure more freedom and rights for the people.

Have you not considered the OP? How does that plan help defend the US?

The 4th branch is missing, the people. If they were excited about liberty, as say, their favorite sports rules, they would have it. Unfortunately not so savory groups are trying to replace it with there own.

Perhaps you did take note of the OP. Are you saying that if Americans were jealous defenders of liberty, then political or religious groups trying to subvert the country would not be able to? That we wouldn't have to worry about an Islamic threat?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

Yes. Exactly that. It was setup to work bottom up, not top down.

Example. How can local police militarize themselves, if the local population does not allow it? Especially if they know it is unlawful and the law is on their side to stop it?

Same concept for any detrimental religious law too.

Start with my signature. The only ones not there are Title 18 USC 2, 3, 4, 5, 3332.

Grand Juries > all. Even Kings.
edit on 19-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: lol evil tablet

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: undo
Hello,,,Herbal advice for diabetes , stay away from all forms of Caffeine especially in any type of tea.
Go to your local Asia store and look for Red Wolf Berry it'll be dry in a bag, you can eat raw out of bag or bake in cake or make a tea. You should also ask the Asia Herbalist in your area for Black Ants, yes their dead. Eat one table spoon each morning with water.
You should cut your total Carbs intake for the day to less than 200 grams.
OH,,, Stay away from Wheat and Whole Wheat Breads of any kind, Bad for you.
Now, with out seeing you, your age, weight, hair, eyes tongue, toenails and finger nails your skin flexibility and just examining you
and your ancestors ( family ) it's not easy, I know you understand, plus where you live can effect your Che which will effect your health on a whole.
Do you live in the city, do you have a stressful job, kids, what kind of love like,,, all these things effect your Che which effects your body and how it reacts to every day living, if you are the only person in your family with Diabetes and your Pancreas is working enough to where you don't require Insulin.
Then you my be able to be treated with diet control, no sugar and relaxing surroundings and music and life style.

It's hard to help with out living in your community and knowing you personally. But, What I suggested will make a difference and keep in mind, if you do locate a Herbalist they well know a Herbal Doctor and the Asia Market may know of one in your area also.

edit on 19-8-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Dear Not Authorized,

Your links in your signature seem to fall into several categories. One are the laws that can be disregarded in the name of Jihad, in the event the government is overthrown, or if the president doesn't happen to feel like enforcing them. (Have you ever noticed how many ATSers believe the solution is to bring down the government and start over?)

Grand juries may trump Kings, but a presidential directive to the US attorneys and presidential pardons trump Grand juries.

The second group consists, without further reading, of the UN Covenant. That has been broken so many times by Islamic nations, yet there has been no action taken.

I'm afraid your links give me no sense of security.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: guohua
Hello,,,Herbal advice for diabetes , stay away from all forms of Caffeine especially in any type of tea.
Go to your local Asia store and look for Red Wolf Berry it'll be dry in a bag, you can eat raw out of bag or bake in cake or make a tea. You should also ask the Asia Herbalist in your area for Black Ants, yes their dead. Eat one table spoon each morning with water.
You should cut your total Carbs intake for the day to less than 200 grams.
OH,,, Stay away from Wheat and Whole Wheat Breads of any kind, Bad for you.
Now, with out seeing you, your age, weight, hair, eyes tongue, toenails and finger nails your skin flexibility and just examining you
and your ancestors ( family ) it's not easy, I know you understand, plus where you live can effect your Che which will effect your health on a whole.
Do you live in the city, do you have a stressful job, kids, what kind of love like,,, all these things effect your Che which effects your body and how it reacts to every day living, if you are the only person in your family with Diabetes and your Pancreas is working enough to where you don't require Insulin.
Then you my be able to be treated with diet control, no sugar and relaxing surroundings and music and life style.

It's hard to help with out living in your community and knowing you personally. But, What I suggested will make a difference and keep in mind, if you do locate a Herbalist they well know a Herbal Doctor and the Asia Market may know of one in your area also.

You seem to be a wonderfuly intresting person, its nice to read what you write

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952

Dear Not Authorized,

I'm sorry that I didn't respond earlier.

You seem to be saying, and I might be wrong, that it is a good idea to get out and do things at a local level to ensure more freedom and rights for the people.

Have you not considered the OP? How does that plan help defend the US?

The 4th branch is missing, the people. If they were excited about liberty, as say, their favorite sports rules, they would have it. Unfortunately not so savory groups are trying to replace it with there own.

Perhaps you did take note of the OP. Are you saying that if Americans were jealous defenders of liberty, then political or religious groups trying to subvert the country would not be able to? That we wouldn't have to worry about an Islamic threat?

With respect,
Charles1952
Its so true, we have become lazy in the west we think freedom is something that just is but the truth is freedom must be clamed each day every day. We cannot trust the goverment or any pice of paper we must tell the goverment what we want and force them to ensure freedom. With a question as big as emagration something that efects every aspect of our contrys and our life, has any goverment ever ask the people how many and who should be let move into the contrys. Goverments have given our freedoms away and we have only ourselfs to blame.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

It's my last one where i posted the latest video....By Gabriel then NA put up links in a response to my post

No worries

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

True. Because nothing is being followed. No one is holding anyone accountable. No one cares to learn it, nor apply. It is anarchy.

That Charter can be fixed, but people need to wake up a bit first, they will soon enough.. People are realizing this is a Fox guarding the hen house scenario. That is why I said to pax, we need help at home. US Constitution Article 1 Section 8 Clauses 15. They can help force Article 6. My signature was just the tip of the iceburg.

What if we start watching each others backs? It worked before the internet. Imagine what we could do today with instant communication? Especially an awake populous?

People are trying. You do not hear about them.

Please, understand Charles. I do not want to come out of incognito. I'm trusting people, good hearted like you, to be a safe repository for our future. Even if Pardoned, bad judges are off the bench, same with bad attitude cops of the street.

My dream is the stars... what about yours?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Its a sad fact as least in my life good never wins unless it fights very hard, I have decided to stept down from the fight and leave it to younger people of this world, who strangly i have a trust in

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

so do you feel, as a former communist, that the usa is turning into a communist nation or a fascist nation and what do you perceive is islam's role in this?

YES! More of a Fascist Nation really, Most Americans don't even see it, their to busy with Honey Boo Boo and the
Kardashians and Gator Boy or what ever.
No, their a slave to their " I Can Watch T V Any Where On Any Device!"
Nope, the Government has won in most States, Parent only want Schools to Baby Sit their Kids, Not Discipline or Teach!
When my husband was in Junior High School he has an award from the Rifle Range and Archer Range as First place and Second Place on the Pistol Range.

NOW, mr. g. here! God forbid if you even mention the Word Gun in School!

I understand the Muslim taxi drivers in Phoenix have a break time for washing their feet or some nonsense

PLEASE!
I also understand in some city taxi driver of the Muslim faith don't allow your dog in their cab,,,, Bite Me

I understand it is Very Hard to Understand a Muslim taxi driver

You know What, You what a JOB, the customer comes first, your Religion is second!!! In My Book but I'm like my wife
OH ( disclaimer mr. g here ) I'm Not Religious and I don't care if you are, just keep it to yourself!
The same with your Sexual Preference,,, I couldn't Care Less, you can be any body or do any Willing Legal Aged person you want or dress any way you want, just don't drag me into it or brag to me about it. I Don't Care.
Religion and Sexual Stuff, OK, Progressives and the Terrorist / ISIS / Haters of Freedom Murders if Innocents are Not!

Communism as my wife would tell you, needs the Progressives to have complete control of the Presidency, Senate
and Congress and I would add and majority in the Supreme Court.

That's My Story and I'm Sticking To It!!!!!
OK, Baby Girl, It's all your's.... OH,,, @ undo, I'm suppose to inform you, My wife will be attaching some Che music to your WALL later for you to listen to, that should help you relax and for your Pancreas to work better.
@charles1952, Hello, My friend, Good to see you.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua
A few years ago I was teaching large lorry driving to students ( 40 to 60ton jobs) about 40% of the students were Mulsems, no problum at all with them, they showed respect and a will to learn. However during Ramadan teaching was anything but fun, so many of these guys had low blood suger becouse of fasting they were driving at times like they did not understand what was happing around them.I could not help but wonder what is happing when these guys are driving 50ton+ rigs in this state without an instructor helping. We were not alowed to talk about it or ban them from driving till after the fasting time. Talking to another teacher who looked after bus driving he feared for the public and some times wanted to change jobs.I know of two times rigs were driven of the road both at Ramadan both drivers said they blacked out. I talked to some of the young Muslem students they said they feel the same worries but if they ask to be excused from the fast they are seen as weak and if they dont fast they are seen as bad Muslems. I dont blame the religion but I would ask the leaders to let the Muslem religion move to now , keeping it as it was in times past seems only to hurt everyone.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Hi,, I stared you for sticking with it and training them.
Yes, the fasting for Ramadan is doing nothing but hurting their bodies, killing their brain and heart, but it's all for
Religion Right!
How stupid!
Now a Muslim will come along and say, Christian's Fast, yes they do, and a Smart Christian will eat something when that Headache starts or they get a little light headed or a little double vision,,, Nobody should condemn them to Hell for eating an apple or banana or hell a Steak & Egg with Toast.

I don't know about your employer, but, for your safety and the public's safety they should not have allowed them on the road, training should have been suspended.

My husband drive over the road for five years after he retired, I rode with him, that was something he had always wanted to do, be a truck driver. Hard Work, Long Hours and little pay. If your wheel's aren't turning you aren't making a penny, I did see America and Alaska through Canada, Beautiful Country!
It was just the two of us, and truck stops have every thing you need, I think we came to our house once every 3 months and did nothing.

Sorry OP I'm off topic again,,,,, I'm getting so bad in my old age........

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua
Old age, wellcome to the club , they say when you get old there are 3 things you should remember, I wish to God I could remember them

I dont see how they could of been stopped from driving anymore than there employers could do it. PC and religious freedom sometimes work to hurt everyone
edit on 19-8-2014 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
People imagine that their religions have been around forever, when in fact they were only invented at a certain point in history, and before that, not one person on earth believed in them. So all Muslims have already abandoned the culture of their ancestors. They imagine that Islam is the "natural" religion of the Middle East, when in fact it is a 7th century betrayal of the beliefs of the ancestors of the Middle East population. All Muslims have several billion pre-Muslim and non-Muslim ancestors who would be baffled and horrified by their descendants' beliefs. We have all betrayed our ancestors. It is simply a matter of choosing which ancestors to betray.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Pascal Bruckner - How the accusation of "Islamophobia" is used to silence atheists, unbelievers and moderate Muslims.

"What is this all about in reality? Removing the religion of the Koran from the test to which the two other existing monotheisms have long been subject: the test of self-examination."
Far from being "racist", ".. arguing against a system of thought or belief, rejecting its ideas, convictions which you judge, rightly or wrongly, to be false or dangerous is the very foundation of intellectual life and free thought. ... If Voltaire were alive today, we can bet that certain "anti-racists" would have him thrown in prison."

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Stop calling criticism of Islam ‘Islamophobia’, Jackson Doughart and Faisal Saeed al-Mutar (an Iraqi), Sep 26, 2012. "The strategic construction of “Islamophobia,” ... is designed ... to equate bigotry against Muslims with criticism of Islam, blurring any distinction between these two very different actions. While the prejudging of all Muslim citizens as suspicious and untrustworthy is indeed comparable with other forms of racial and religious bigotry, the study and refutation of Islam’s claims to moral and philosophical authority is a just and necessary enterprise, fully compatible with a pluralistic society that values religious liberty."

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: crostkev
Stop calling criticism of Islam ‘Islamophobia’, Jackson Doughart and Faisal Saeed al-Mutar (an Iraqi), Sep 26, 2012. "The strategic construction of “Islamophobia,” ... is designed ... to equate bigotry against Muslims with criticism of Islam, blurring any distinction between these two very different actions. While the prejudging of all Muslim citizens as suspicious and untrustworthy is indeed comparable with other forms of racial and religious bigotry, the study and refutation of Islam’s claims to moral and philosophical authority is a just and necessary enterprise, fully compatible with a pluralistic society that values religious liberty."

the other issue is it is a political ideology as well, an entire way of life. marxists are using it as a cover vehicle. that's why you see leftists who are willing to bite their tongue because they've formed a kind of political alliance with islam.
edit on 19-8-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hi may i ask why you think so strongly marxists are involved so much in what is happing now in the world

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
i'm scrounging around in youtube videos looking for the glenn beck interview of david horowitz, where he describes the condition of some of the usa college campuses.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
Hi may i ask why you think so strongly marxists are involved so much in what is happing now in the world

well what everyone has been lead to believe is fascism on the rise, is actually the only form of communism we've ever had on this planet. when they say "spreading democracy around the world", what they really mean is spreading marxism. marxism was and still is, totally propped up by capitalism. fascism and communism, no matter their text book definitions, are the exact same thing in application. the only big difference is whether you're allowed to have a religion or not, and what type of religion, and even that is a bit flexible. they want to parent you, as if you were too dumb to think for yourself. the nanny state, i do believe it is called.

like you could be a pagan, a catholic, an atheist or in certain forms of the occult in nazi germany. you could be an atheist, in certain forms of the occult, or a pagan in soviet russia, and eventually a catholic, as well. but it was quite a bit harder to be any variant of christianity in russia. stalin went on his own holocaust campaigns, as well. his holocaust was much worse than hitler's, but we were not told about that here in the usa, because the marxists didn't have a strong enough grasp on the american mind yet. the marxists in question are the globalists who use capitalism to force marxism on everybody. they have an alliance with islam to force marxism on the planet, using class and race warfare. the jihad is the same struggle as the communist revolution.

edit on 19-8-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join