It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREAT HAS BEEN DETECTED! Know Your Enemy or Suffer Defeat....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

originally posted by: undo
p.s. haha, another p.s. - what does the black dragon stand for?

I know a very good urologist who might be able to help with all you PSPSPSPSPSPS.
Sorry just having some fun

hehe.

p.s. just be glad it isn't p.m.s.
(pms, premenstrual syndrome. get it? huh? do ya?).

i wish guohua would come back and reveal the nature of the black dragon in the pic she posted.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: undo
Apart from all your PSPSPS you have been asking some very interesting questions, im not sure they fit with the thread but its nice to see some banter.
Take care

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The Enemy is the USA and its puppet masters from Isreal and it is they who bombed Iraq and Syria and are now starting to get blowback and thats without trying to provoke Russia.

Stop bombing people in Gaza and you won't have any terrorists trying to kill you because you did not stand up and stop your govenment killing their loved ones.

People in Libya long for the days like they had when Sadam was alive and keeping the place under control and why americans should continue to call for these attacks when it is they who has to pay the bill for all the over priced military hardware is something that is above me.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
The Enemy is the USA and its puppet masters from Isreal and it is they who bombed Iraq and Syria and are now starting to get blowback and thats without trying to provoke Russia.

Stop bombing people in Gaza and you won't have any terrorists trying to kill you because you did not stand up and stop your govenment killing their loved ones.

People in Libya long for the days like they had when Sadam was alive and keeping the place under control and why americans should continue to call for these attacks when it is they who has to pay the bill for all the over priced military hardware is something that is above me.

the enemy are the globalists, who are from many nations, not just one, and their goal is to spread marxism across the globe, an ideal that is right in lock step with islam. the usa and israel are just the front people to blame. our government is complying to, not leading, the new world order. if one of the globalists wants to weed a particular group out of their country, they have the usa do it, and then blame it on the american people. and that's because we, the people of the usa, not the government, are the scapegoats for all this.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
a reply to: buster2010

um, that's the same thing they said about marxism in the usa. no marxists here, by golly. come to find out, they were in all our universities, raising up an entire generation of new lawyers and politicans, willing to toe the marxist line. marxism is like sanctioned theft and government sanctioned slavery.

Different political ideology's are allowed in America. Also during the witch-hunt for the Marxist it showed that it was nowhere near as bad as the bible thumpers claimed. It was the Christians that pushed for the Marxist witch-hunt because they feared atheist.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

I think you got your country's wrong, Sadam was the ruler of Irak, its too simple to blame everything on Israel and the USA,many countries of different culture and religions are involved in this, the question we should all be asking is who has control of all these countries and what is the master plan. It seems to me that what is going on in the world at the moment is a divide and rule, turn everyone against each other so they cant see whats going on.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

I read both opening posts twice and all you offered was Frank Gaffney... That's what is laughable!!!

Secondly I say peace to all to elaborate that there is no condescension on my part...
I came to ATS to learn from others...

But I also came to teach what I know!!!

Yet you call me racist or say my thread is.

Either quote me on this or practise your reading comprehension...
Now who is being vitriolic!!!

Quite frankly when you posts useless contributions, because you have not added anything of value either pro or con, you come off looking like a young boy wearing a dunce cap......this is not who I am saying you are but your posts
are representing.

So please calm down and engage in the topic or simply move on...

Now onto insults and ignorance...
I feel I've wasted my time asking for reliable sources...

Lastly, this is a free board, and I did add to the conversation because people have blatantly lied about Britain without knowing the facts, whether you want to deny ignorance or not is your choice!!!

Good luck with such a ludicrous thread!!!

Peace everybody!!!
edit on 18-8-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
If it's all about the money, then I've gotta ask, why have the oil rich nations in the middle east not just bought out the presidency and removed that so so evil nation that is the cause of all the problems in the world can't quite remember the name of that nation you know that really bad one

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

Not entirely accurate my friend. You can get involved. Especially locally. It takes a dash of accountability. More than one way is available to participate in our government. Our government still is for the people, and by the people.

The 4th branch is missing, the people. If they were excited about liberty, as say, their favorite sports rules, they would have it. Unfortunately not so savory groups are trying to replace it with there own.

Those within the United States have so many rights, and gracious liberty.

If only they knew.
edit on 18-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs WOW that certainly got my spirits up old chap mmm.... one question I must ask matey
Do you think the following questions that i put to you are A: Bang out of order, B: These are tip top and to the point, or C: islamaphobic

oh first some FACTS www... .jihadwatch.org/2011/06/british-baroness-sponsoring-bill-to-limit-sharia-many-women-say-we-came-to-this-country-to-escape-th lets start there shall we?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

the master plan appears to be:

1. socially engineering countries all over the world via war.

2. change the political systems of every country, to a marxist ideology by the use of class and race based warfare.

3. take up key positions to influence new generations and install marxists in all necessary decision making positions (all this also reads like text book islamification)

4. in muslim countries, use one type of islam against the other, then blame it on jews and christians

5. make classically christian nations, who are not so christian these days, fight these wars and blame it on their citizens, specifically christians. if the christians complain call it racism or witch hunting. oh and also blame it on jews.

6. as indigenous christians in muslim nations are slaughtered by muslims inside those muslim countries, blame it on jews and christians.

7. when christians and jews elsewhere, complain, blame it on jews and christians. noticing a trend here yet? well it gets better.

8. make laws in traditionally christian nations over taken by marxism, in favor of islam, to the detriment of all the indigenous people, whether christian, jew, atheist or pagan. this is where the final hand is revealed. islam is being used to get the almost totally secular world of people really pissed off at religion.

9. having used "christians" to kill muslims, and muslims to kill christians, someone notes that jews are the actual leaders of the whole thing -- trundeling out the rothschilds and bilderbergers as evidence.

10. the whole thing eventually explodes and all 3 abrahmaic faiths are nearly entirely genocided by the now completely communist and totally disgusted atheist and pagan world. all that's left are a handful of muslims, any jews who survive in israel, and pretty much all christians are dead (cause we apparently have to be responsible for other people's bull sh-it, even 100s to 1000s of years after the dam fact).

at this point, the population will be just about where agenda 21 wants it to be.
thanks alot islam and marxism. you will singlehandedly f uck up the whole planet.

edit on 18-8-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Whose fault? In my opinion, not playing attention to our house has gotten us into this mess. As for illegals, I'm torn. What would you suggest? What we have in place is not working. Yet, for humanitarian purposes allowing them to come is the morally right thing.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Non-Muslims having a more subtle or less subtle view of this violence is going to do nothing to actually stop the violence. To stop the violence would require addressing the popular ideology of Islamist terror and jihad, which is popular in Jordan and surrounding countries, and which has its roots in the Koran and the violent life of Muhammad. It seems unlikely that she will ever address these issues.
edit on 18-8-2014 by crostkev because: this is a " "

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized
a reply to: guohua

Whose fault? In my opinion, not playing attention to our house has gotten us into this mess. As for illegals, I'm torn. What would you suggest? What we have in place is not working. Yet, for humanitarian purposes allowing them to come is the morally right thing.

our government does not do things because its morally right. those are wee lil marxists coming to join the party.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Im not so sure about the marxism bit,but I do know something is going on.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

My wife is Chinese. It is not what you think.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Agreed on Marxism. Again, whose fault? Our government requires a morally just people to function correctly.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

My wife is Chinese. It is not what you think.

what isn't what i think?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Agreed on Marxism. Again, whose fault? Our government requires a morally just people to function correctly.

the people are morally just, just the internationalists (the globalists), are in control of our government. have you seen this
(note that he reveals who is actually doing it, and it isn't "americans", it's globalists).

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I'm backlogged lol. I'll put that on my list. :-)

The mind palace is feeling a bit full.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join