It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREAT HAS BEEN DETECTED! Know Your Enemy or Suffer Defeat....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: crostkev

Depends on the questions pal, I may have missed them I don't always receive Inbox messages!!!

As for the link you shared...
I'd back the bill being put forward...
I don't find it Islamaphobic or out of order, if that answers your question my friend!!!

Peace Crostkev!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

9. having used "christians" to kill muslims, and muslims to kill christians, someone notes that jews are the actual leaders of the whole thing -- trundeling out the rothschilds and bilderbergers as evidence.

Why have you put Christians in inverted commas, but not Muslims???

Do you believe true Muslims want to kill Christians...

I can tell you now that's not the case and it's an Islamic sin...

Peace undo!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: paxnatus

Lastly, this is a free board, and I did add to the conversation because people have blatantly lied about Britain without knowing the facts.

so all quiet on the western front then..... mmm
what about this statement?
say to Muslims that it's not enough to denounce terrorism. That's great and all, but there are two more things you must do if you want my friendship. 1) Denounce sharia law. 2) Denounce specific acts of terror by Islamist groups against non-Islamists. Doing those two things brings you into the 21st century and we can deal with our political disagreements in a civil fashion.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

9. having used "christians" to kill muslims, and muslims to kill christians, someone notes that jews are the actual leaders of the whole thing -- trundeling out the rothschilds and bilderbergers as evidence.

Peace undo!!!

that's not the point. the point is perception. the perception is that christians and muslims are killing each other. but the real hot potato is the insistence of converting governments into islamic governments such as is happening in european countries (by design, i might add. those european leaders didn't suddenly grow a sympathy bone for muslims. it's designed to get the european atheists, agnostics and pagans, (once the governments are full on marxist) so mad at abrahamic religions that they outlaw them entirely. this, of course, will result in the deaths of billions of people - all of abrahamic faiths. if you know any jews christians or muslims in europe, they need to get the heck out of there. that place is a huge death trap.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I do denounce both...
I don't think Sharia is the be all and end all...
& the original ideology has been twisted but extremists!!!

But terror is more than a Muslim with a bomb...
It's armies indiscriminate massacres also among the Muslim community...

Or do you not denounce what has happened in Gaza???
Do you think the whole thing is Hamas' fault without finding wrongdoing by Israeli government & forces...
Not to drift the thread but to establish that terror reigns supreme in many places outside of Islam...
What about Ukraine... Thousands massacred aswell!!!

It's all disgusting!!!

Peace!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

It's kind of the point...
You made a point of saying that it's not real Christians killing Muslims but didn't elaborate that fraudulent "Islamic" people's like The "Islamic State" are not true to Islam!!!

So you already, the way you structured your sentence, judge someone like me based on The IS...

I agree about the destruction of the AR's...
It's a slow kill...
Massacres and genocidal movements across the Globe...

China does it to Tibet...
Ukraine is a mess...
Israel is destroying Gaza...
None of this is Islamic...
Even what Hamas and the IS are doing is unIslamic...

So please be more careful how you word things...
It's insulting to true Muslims like myself!!!

& I'd be more inclined to say it's Satanic rather than a Marxist or Atheist hidden hands doing!!!

Peace!!!
edit on 18-8-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo

Peace undo!!!

that's not the point. the point is perception. the perception is that christians and muslims are killing each other. but the real hot potato is the insistence of converting governments into islamic governments such as is happening in european countries (by design, i might add. those european leaders didn't suddenly grow a sympathy bone for muslims. it's designed to get the european atheists, agnostics and pagans, (once the governments are full on marxist) so mad at abrahamic religions that they outlaw them entirely. this, of course, will result in the deaths of billions of people - all of abrahamic faiths. if you know any jews christians or muslims in europe, they need to get the heck out of there. that place is a huge death trap.

I cant but feel that the world is a runaway bus, one group is steering the other pressing the gas, others are trying there best to get to the brake

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

no, the quotations were not an indicator that i didn't think there were christians involved but rather that it is assumed if the soldiers are from the usa, they must all be christians, but this is a melting pot nation. it's people from all racial and religious backgrounds, so it's not a "christian" thing, even if some of them ARE christians. most muslim nations are not melting pots like the usa. that means the only big differences in between groups is what branch of islam they follow, although i am aware they have hosted people from other religions/races in their countries, recently, those people have been killed or chased out. and that is also blamed on christians.

sorry to tell you this but holey rusted metal, batman, we are all in some deep doo-doo and radical islam, whether real muslims or not, has contribued to the perception in the secular world, that religion is a social ill of devastating proportions and most specifically, abrahamic religions. i wish i could convince muslims to insist on more moderate forms of islam from all muslims but i don't believe in forcing people to change how they worship (as long as they don't try to force me to change how i do. after that, all bets are off cause this is my brain, my body, not someone else's to wiggle around like a puppet on a string).

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Do you believe true Muslims want to kill Christians... I can tell you now that's not the case and it's an Islamic sin...

@J_tsar said in a tweet "i don't argue with fools who say Islam is terrorism it's not worth a thing, let an idiot remain an idiot"

Please understand I'm not trying to pick on YOU, I have real love for ALL people, but IT IS THIS HIDDEN QUEST FOR FAITH OVER ALL LIVING THINGS WE IN THE WEST HAVE MOVED BEYOND it scares me for no one should sound like this man

his name? Dzhokhar Tsarnaev two months later (yes, the same guy) carries out an Islamic terrorist attack on the Boston Marathon, killing 3 and blowing limbs off 14.

"With certain friends – Will and Sam among them – Jahar opened up about Islam, confiding his hatred of people whose "ignorance" equated Islam with terrorism, defending it as a religion of peace and describing jihad as a personal struggle, nothing more. This time, says Will, "I remember telling him I thought certain aspects of religion were harmful, and I brought up the 9/11 attacks." At which point Jahar, Will says, told him he didn't want to talk about it anymore. Will asked why. "He said, 'Well, you're not going to like my view.' So I pressed him on it, and he said he felt some of those acts were justified because of what the U.S. does in other countries". ROLLING STONE profile.

edit on 18-8-2014 by crostkev because: and beg forgiveness for any injury felt

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: crostkev

Do you believe true Muslims want to kill Christians... I can tell you now that's not the case and it's an Islamic sin...

@J_tsar said in a tweet "i don't argue with fools who say Islam is terrorism it's not worth a thing, let an idiot remain an idiot"

Please understand I'm not trying to pick on you, I have real love for all people, but you sort of sound like this man

his name? Dzhokhar Tsarnaev two months later (yes, the same guy) carries out an Islamic terrorist attack on the Boston Marathon, killing 3 and blowing limbs off 14.

"With certain friends – Will and Sam among them – Jahar opened up about Islam, confiding his hatred of people whose "ignorance" equated Islam with terrorism, defending it as a religion of peace and describing jihad as a personal struggle, nothing more. This time, says Will, "I remember telling him I thought certain aspects of religion were harmful, and I brought up the 9/11 attacks." At which point Jahar, Will says, told him he didn't want to talk about it anymore. Will asked why. "He said, 'Well, you're not going to like my view.' So I pressed him on it, and he said he felt some of those acts were justified because of what the U.S. does in other countries". ROLLING STONE profile.

CS may be an angry young man or an agent provocateur, but i dont think he deserves to be compared to someone who has murdered so many. May be I did not understand your post correct.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
the video series in the op explains that the problem is the leaders of these more radicalized movements (which are needed to overthrow the infidel nations), don't inform the lower eschelons, so it works just like compartmentalization. the lower ranks have no clue what's going on and defend based on what they do know. the higher ups though (and this appears to be true for all powerful organizations) are rotten to the core, because in order to hold onto vast amounts of power, they must lie, cheat, steal, murder, slander, obfuscate, distract, and so on, ad nauseum. this is not isolated to religions either, it's in every power structure. they are all rotten to the core. if they weren't, they wouldn't survive the competition and would not be powerful organizations.

power corrupts
edit on 18-8-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo

no, the quotations were not an indicator that i didn't think there were christians involved but rather that it is assumed if the soldiers are from the usa, they must all be christians, but this is a melting pot nation. it's people from all racial and religious backgrounds, so it's not a "christian" thing, even if some of them ARE christians. most muslim nations are not melting pots like the usa. that means the only big differences in between groups is what branch of islam they follow, although i am aware they have hosted people from other religions/races in their countries, recently, those people have been killed or chased out. and that is also blamed on christians.

sorry to tell you this but holey rusted metal, batman, we are all in some deep doo-doo and radical islam, whether real muslims or not, has contribued to the perception in the secular world, that religion is a social ill of devastating proportions and most specifically, abrahamic religions. i wish i could convince muslims to insist on more moderate forms of islam from all muslims but i don't believe in forcing people to change how they worship (as long as they don't try to force me to change how i do. after that, all bets are off cause this is my brain, my body, not someone else's to wiggle around like a puppet on a string).

I feel you have put the point in the center of its heart with this, Thank you

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02 Thank you. I do not point this at any single Muslim and of MOST Muslims this is will never be the case.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Tsarnaev was a fool to be honest...
I won't take insult in your comparison because this is a board where we respect others opinions!!!

I said what i said...
The Quran taught me such...

& none of my political or religious beliefs stem from 9/11 because we don't know what happened nearly 13 years later!!!

Peace!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
One has to be very very clear what is said on this thread, feelings seems to be running very hot

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Closer to an angry young man than an agent...
I've got better things to do than help the alphabet agencies...

Peace!!!
a reply to: imod02

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I have amended post and ask forgiveness if injury felt

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If you don't like Islam then you must don't know that the Earth is the home of Islam, and Allah "the Supreme Being" is now ready to strike out of his Universe everyone who now don't like it.
edit on AugX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Let me get this out there once more I have felt this intractable for so long and now with the manipulation overt rather than covert it has given me hope.
I do believe like all people that to love others as they would want to be loved is the mightiest force to be held.
We can now start to help radicalized faiths to stand on there on two feet and question the traditions that dam us all
No stigma just love

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: crostkev
Let me get this out there once more I have felt this intractable for so long and now with the manipulation overt rather than covert it has given me hope.
I do believe like all people that to love others as they would want to be loved is the mightiest force to be held.
We can now start to help radicalized faiths to stand on there on two feet and question the traditions that dam us all
No stigma just love

Well said, we need love and respect not guns and bombs

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join