It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Israel got American weapons behind Obama's back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
ca.news.yahoo.com... 8.html

An amazing Wall Street Journal story today reveals just how bad US-Israel relations have gotten during the Gaza crisis: Israel is going behind President Obama's back, to the Pentagon, to get restocked with American weapons.
How can this happen? When Congress passes bills funding foreign military aid, it doesn't always itemize every item that every country gets. Look at the 2014 Consolidated Appropriations Act, for instance, and you'll find that it says "not less than $3,100,000,000 shall be available for grants only for Israel" with only a little more qualification. It's up to the president and the Pentagon to figure out what the Israelis should have and give it to them.
Netanyahu commanded that Obama was "not to ever second-guess me again" about the Gaza war

So instead of asking Obama for more weapons, Israel went straight to the Pentagon offices on July 20th. The Pentagon went through their standard process, and afterwards approved Israeli requests for mortar and tank shells. Then, on July 30th, Israeli artillery shells hit a UN shelter for displaced Palestinians. They were reportedly US-made.
"We were blindsided," one U.S. diplomat told Entous. The State Department and the White House had just discovered the Pentagon's arms transfers.

For the Americans out there who support Israels Government, does this bother you? Israel seems to think that the US is their personal weapon cache. I find this very arrogant of the Israeli Government.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargamel

The President is merely a figure head/puppet for those who really control us and make the decisions.

We were warned long ago!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It's like a kid asking mom for something and being told no, then turn around and ask dad in a different room for the same thing and being told Ok . Except this time when dad says yes people get blown up.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I agree seeker but what I find even more concerning is the entitlement that the Israeli Government is displaying.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Who authorized such a transaction?

Is the culprit a zionist?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

You can bet your boots they are. there use to be a website that showed just how many dual Israeli passport holders there were in controlling jobs in the USA. They have manipulated in areas such as teaching and the law, not to mention obviously controlling the world banks. You could say we all work for the Israeli's a world slave race.

Clearly had someone at the Pentagon not been corrupted by split loyalties, they would have checked with the President. However, it should be a netanyahoo, disgusting man, trick no one will fall for again. I do remember that he of all the foreign prime ministers was here in the UK when we had our 'terrorist bombings' done by the young Pakistani/british students, reputedly to have been shown around the Houses of Parliament a couple of days before being arrested. What exactly was his role?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The Pentagon should not be allowed to give anything to any foreign nation without permission from the Commander in Chief. For doing this they should have the cost of that ammo deducted from their budget seeing how they have so much they can just give it away.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
What worries me the most is that the pentagon just freely sells heavy weaponry to whoever wants it without presidential approval.

They seem more than happy to supply everybody with a less than popular agenda with weapons.
edit on 8/15/2014 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
It also makes one wonder if this is an isolated incident or if this has happened in the past. I think they should take a hard look at who at the Pentagon authorized this and scrutinize that persons career at the Pentagon.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargamel

Well... that seems legit.

NOT!

Congress does not have an itemised list of every item sent abroad as aid? What kind of moron accounting do they do over there then? What are these idiots being paid for?

Also, if the Pentagon has done something behind Obamas back, then the Pentagons entire executive staff needs rounding up and shooting. They are meant to be a tool, to make orders happen, not give them.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JHumm
Usually when that happens one parent claims to not have the correct info. The Pentagon doesn't have this excuse.

This is why we should simply help ourselves. I'm tired of helping people so far when people here need help. And, yes I'm okay with help illegals once they get here.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The zionists have agents everywhere. This is easy when you control the federal reserve and most banks. Puppets love money. Why the American people allow it to continue is puzzling. All aid to Israel and other nations should stop immediately, and the American taxpayer needs to re-access the situation. We have too may dual-citizen Zionists in our midst who could care less about America and its people..
edit on 15-8-2014 by Fylgje because: unforgivable typo

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Are you telling me that the most powerful office in the free world cannot stop a potential war criminal from gaining US weapons to commit further war crimes?

I have to let my blood pressure come down before I can comment further...

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Also just in case people have missed it this little gem is very telling about how the Israeli Government sees the US.

The last straw for many U.S. diplomats came on Aug. 2 when they say Israeli officials leaked to the media that Mr. Netanyahu had told the U.S. ambassador to Israel, Dan Shapiro, that the Obama administration was "not to ever second-guess me again" about how to deal with Hamas.

new topics

top topics

join