It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola = Zombie Apocalypse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Let's just say, somehow this virus spreads like wild fire. Whole cities with hundreds of people walking around in a daze, bleeding from their mouths and eyes. Infecting others in desperation for help.

In a case like this, if it went that far, people just might start killing these "walking dead men" victims just to stop the spread of Ebola virus.

What do you think?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BerenstEiner

In the Walking Dead didn't it all go down in Atlanta?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I hope to god you are wrong, they are not walking dead but sick people who may have a remote chance of survival, the one who shoot's the person who might overcome the disease whose immune system might buck the trend and who might survive and recover, well the one who Murders that person may very well be the one who prevent's a inoculation or treatment from being developed from that persons' immune response.

The walking dead are those hiding in bunkers who congradulate themselves on there little population control project and who think they will get away with it.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

to be rude - it would help if you actually knew the pathology of ebola infection

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Whole cities with hundreds of people walking around in a daze…

…is not symptomatic of Ebola.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Haven't seen the show so I can't make a comment on that.

It's like any major infectious diseases, high populated areas are going to be harder hit because of how many people are all crammed together.

This however, I could see this being something unleashed onto the public for some sort of agenda. Maybe knock down the population a bit & also making more people want to get their vaccine shots. There could be more to it than that.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The span of time from onset of symptoms to death is usually between 6 and 16 days. By the second week of the infection, the patient will either experience a full recovery or undergo systemic multiorgan failure. Mortality rates are generally high, ranging from 50-90% depending on the specific strain. The cause of death is normally due to hypovolemic shock or organ failure (Fig 4). While hemorrhages can be severe and have been the calling card of this virus, they are actually present in fewer than half of patients [53]. Here, Chief Epidemiologist Philippe Calain from the CDC Special Pathogens Branch sums up the appearance of his patients during the 1995 Ebola outbreak in Kikwit:

"At the end of the disease the patient does not look, from the outside, as horrible as you can read in some books. They are not melting. They are not full of blood. They're in shock, muscular shock. They are not unconscious, but you would say 'obtunded', dull, quiet, very tired. Very few were hemorrhaging. Hemorrhage is not the main symptom. Less than half of the patients had some kind of hemorrhage. But the ones that had bled, died"

Link.

Doesn't sound like much walking around is involved.

Just sayin'
edit on 3-8-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I believe its a false flag and won't be doing whatever they make happen, like some innocolation. I don't think they're going to win in this situation, really truly believe and keep getting positive messages for some wonderful changes and look forward to them.

Not that real people are not harmed by them, also with ISIS, but I am not falling for this.

If on the other hand, something does start, MMS. Stabelized bleach will be used by our family.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Wishful thinking?

The idea of a zombie apocalypse seems to get quite a few people hard for some reason.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Oh, good grief! Let's just get a little more hysterical.

If a patient is at the stage where they are bleeding they are most likely not walking around. Very few at that stage have the energy and strength to get up and move, and if they do, they aren't going far.

Please, please, please ... do yourself a favor and do a little studying on this subject. Ebola is scariest when it is still incubating and therefore silent because that is when it can move all over the world in a person who is still apparently healthy.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Whole cities with hundreds of people walking around in a daze…

…is not symptomatic of Ebola.

Viruses do mutate..

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

originally posted by: ketsuko
Ebola is scariest when it is still incubating and therefore silent because that is when it can move all over the world in a person who is still apparently healthy.

Quoting for truth.

Exactly.

It's why I laugh when they tell the public that US airports have people trained to spot victims.
edit on 3-8-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
OK this takes the record for most stupid Ebola thread so far..............

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Ah but it is of a zombie apocalypse. Seems some people are just not happy unless they are imagining the very worst happening in every event that makes the evening news. a reply to: intrptr

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
That would be extremely hard to accomplish. Ebola is exactly like the common cold, or seasonal flu.

...except after awhile you don't get better, even on your own. And then you dehydrate like you are a rock of salt.
...and you bleed to death.

But besides that, yeah man... Nuke the f...ers!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Yeah, but there is little logic in the actions of a mob...

Consider that one person, who may survive, is doing a disservice by wandering around in public "looking for help"... if things get desperate enough then I could see people deciding to limit infection chances by taking out the "walking dead".

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I do that.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

You mean just like aids was supposed to do in the 80's.......but didn't. Do you remember the scare stories, the warnings that companies gave their employees, the changes to toilet seats etc etc.

Ebola is not a virus that will decimate the human population. A mutated Flu will be.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
If the virus went pandemic in North America, it'd be the healthy people that would be shot by a paranoid society.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Oh boy... The "what if" game. Standard ATS stock, no problem. I'm finding that each of the Ebola threads (including my own) boil down to the same thing: people stating roughly the same information (with varying degrees of validity and sensationalism), then someone else says "well we don't really know that," then the next one says, "plus didn't I read somewhere that..." And on and on... Until no one has really learned a damn thing, but at least we read something... But threads like this one only grow confusion...

Kudos for the effort of course, with the exception of this OP. This one started from the bottom and it's still here.
edit on 3-8-2014 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join