It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola = Zombie Apocalypse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Um...that's a bit of a leap.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
no comment

edit on 3-8-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: BerenstEiner

I hope to god you are wrong, they are not walking dead but sick people who may have a remote chance of survival, the one who shoot's the person who might overcome the disease whose immune system might buck the trend and who might survive and recover, well the one who Murders that person may very well be the one who prevent's a inoculation or treatment from being developed from that persons' immune response.

The walking dead are those hiding in bunkers who congradulate themselves on there little population control project and who think they will get away with it.

there will be survivors from the walking dead up to 50%. they could help making others survive the disease by donating half pint to one walking dead at a time.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
If the virus went pandemic in North America, it'd be the healthy people that would be shot by a paranoid society.

everybody will probably be shooting anybody else.
for fear being hurt by them, or because of not being sure or becoming psychotic because of the illness or survivng ir. Ebola do cause zombie like effects as watched for previous outbreaks since 1978

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I don't know, since this thread was started. We have heard of bodies in the street and looting and shooting.

Sounds Zombie Apocalypse-Like to me.

<< 1   >>

join