It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Patient in Atlanta Hospital

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Eeeeeexactly. Which makes the whole Michigan/Libera connection so dangerous. 30k Liberians living in MI are trying to get their relatives out of the "hot zone" before travel is shut down to the US. Not to mention the ginormous population of immigrants in NYC and LA. Asymptomatic while flying maybe, but not so much once they return to the states, and weeks later facing pressures from their immigrant communities here to not "stigmatize" the local population of immigrants by seeking treatment for "the flu". Scary, indeed.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 00nunya00
a reply to: Destinyone

She's already reported to be "recovering" after sitting up and getting her appetite back.

So let's bring her back to the US while infected when she already received life-saving treatment in Africa and is doing better! :/

I think it's that there isn't much of this serum and she got some there to get started on, but they aren't sure if the serum needs to keep being given or if one dose is enough.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 00nunya00
Dont forget that Ebola is a filovirus, not a coronavirus.

I too, am interested in the claim of a plant host. I may not be a virologist but when you start talking about Plantae you're getting into something i have creds on.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Things like this scare me, because so many people read only the first one or two paragraphs of a news report (if they are functionally literate at all, especially in places like Africa) and might come away thinking "if I smoke more tobacco, the virus will be killed by the tobacco. I can get on a plane and go to the US safely if I take smoke breaks at the airports on the way." We have seen in this very thread that people have a huge problem with reading comprehension; what happens when the news of this "tobacco-based cure" gets out to ignorant populations and they think it's the tobacco curing the disease, and not the engineered antibodies the tobacco replicates? Eek.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

OR, if the serum was even involved in their recovery, rather than the fact that they were as well-nourished and hydrated and healthy as any human can be, and the placebo effect just helped along a totally-natural recovery that was already underway (it's the right time frame for natural recovery, and the survival rate is 40% even among malnourished Africans. Big questions, indeed.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: netwarrior

This is all I could dig up but it pertains to speculations for future research and specifically states:

Since my charge in preparing this paper was to present hypotheses, to stimulate nonlinear thinking, and to suggest new avenues for investigation, what follows is speculation, extrapolation, and conjecture. The reader should keep in mind that certain hypotheses may not be consistent with the prevailing views of some filovirologists.

Source

So still nothing to support any claim made despite doing as they suggested and searching. Although I will say that I'm learning new things on the subject and that I suppose is always good.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: netwarrior

I too, am interested in the claim of a plant host. I may not be a virologist but when you start talking about Plantae you're getting into something i have creds on.

Ebola natural reservoir is the bat. reservoire means its first home it cannot exist with out it, host is other animals they live in dormantly or infect.

here is the quote from WHO about Ebola which actually talks about Reston mostly:
Among workers in contact with monkeys or pigs infected with Reston ebolavirus, several infections have been documented in people who were clinically asymptomatic. Thus, RESTV appears less capable of causing disease in humans than other Ebola species.

If an outbreak is suspected, the premises should be quarantined immediately. Culling of infected animals, with close supervision of burial or incineration of carcasses, may be necessary to reduce the risk of animal-to-human transmission. Restricting or banning the movement of animals from infected farms to other areas can reduce the spread of the disease.
As RESTV outbreaks in pigs and monkeys have preceded human infections

Ebola- World Health Organization Facts

As for the Corona virus its RESERVOIRE is Bats only. Bats lived millions of years. Coronna can not exist without bats, so corona come from bats, find that in wiki Corona.

As for MERS Co-V and SARS they are both coronas check wiki for SARS and MERS Co-V

as you can see Reston can live in animals and humans without symptoms (dormant). its reservoire is the bat, and its hosts are monkeys humans and pig of course.
Pig is responsible of spread of all diseases. it is a host for all possible germs (dormant not infecting the pig--meaning any possible germ or pathogen could be found in any pig any time, a characteristic only to the pig.)

look up Pub Med and put swine host or swine microbiology you find a trillion scientific study about how a specific germ is in the pig, you can possibly count athousand different germs in few minutes. I did not say pig is a natural reservoire to ebola nor I siad plants host ebola.
Mr 00----00 add words on my lips.
edit on 5-8-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

as you can see the dead animal (including humans) continue to spread the virus)!

as you can see humans working with pigs and monkeys could have the reston in them dormant (ie existing) in America since reston variety was in america.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf

Ebola natural reservoir is the bat. reservoire means its first home it cannot exist with out it, host is other animals they live in dormantly or infect.

here is the quote from WHO about Ebola which actually talks about Reston mostly:
Among workers in contact with monkeys or pigs infected with Reston ebolavirus, several infections have been documented in people who were clinically asymptomatic. Thus, RESTV appears less capable of causing disease in humans than other Ebola species.

If an outbreak is suspected, the premises should be quarantined immediately. Culling of infected animals, with close supervision of burial or incineration of carcasses, may be necessary to reduce the risk of animal-to-human transmission. Restricting or banning the movement of animals from infected farms to other areas can reduce the spread of the disease.
As RESTV outbreaks in pigs and monkeys have preceded human infections

Ebola- World Health Organization Facts

As for the Corona virus its RESERVOIRE is Bats only. Bats lived millions of years. Coronna can not exist without bats, so corona come from bats, find that in wiki Corona.

As for MERS Co-V and SARS they are both coronas check wiki for SARS and MERS Co-V

as you can see Reston can live in animals and humans without symptoms (dormant). its reservoire is the bat, and its hosts are monkeys humans and pig of course.
Pig is responsible of spread of all diseases. it is a host for all possible germs (dormant not infecting the pig--meaning any possible germ or pathogen could be found in any pig any time, a characteristic only to the pig.)

look up Pub Med and put swine host or swine microbiology you find a trillion scientific study about how a specific germ is in the pig, you can possibly count athousand different germs in few minutes. I did not say pig is a natural reservoire to ebola nor I siad plants host ebola.

as you can see the dead animal (including humans) continue to spread the virus)!

THERE IS NOTHING IN YOUR LINK SUPPORTING THE CLAIMS THAT BATS ARE THE NATURAL RESERVOIR OF EBOLA, it only states they are natural "HOSTS." If you knew anything about what you claim, you'd know the difference (as you YOURSELF made the distinction between hosts and reservoirs a few posts back). It's a WHO fact sheet about ebola, nothing more. The "reservoir" of ebola is not currently known, although bats are *suspected*. FURTHERMORE, there is nothing in that link that claims "pigs are responsible for the spread of "ALL DISEASE."

Try again. Adding a link to a generic fact sheet does not constitute proof of any of your claims in THIS POST, let alone the last 30 you've posted here.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

You know these stories of miraculous cures are being plastered all over West African MSM...it's got to make them want to come to America in the worst way possible, seeking their secret serum and cure, if they think they've been exposed in any way.

Runs on the airports, or our Southern border by desperate people. That's what this is leading to. I don't blame them wanting to live and looking at maybe their own airports getting closed to air travel.

But it's not a magic unlimited supply of secret cure for ebola. It's a bunch of hype, and if anyone is going to be given very limited supplies of secret serum...it's gonna be very rich, well connected people.

Des

Fudgesicles, that's a frightening thought. The lure of some magical cure could very well bring untold numbers of infected to our shores.

I've been hearing stories that people from all over the world are pouring in through the Southern Border, not just from Central America.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Goodnight, all. Please keep fighting the good fight against ignorance for me. It's not very tough in this situation. Just a few keystrokes away from debunking.
See y'all tomorrow bright and early.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Things like this scare me, because so many people read only the first one or two paragraphs of a news report (if they are functionally literate at all, especially in places like Africa) and might come away thinking "if I smoke more tobacco, the virus will be killed by the tobacco. I can get on a plane and go to the US safely if I take smoke breaks at the airports on the way." We have seen in this very thread that people have a huge problem with reading comprehension; what happens when the news of this "tobacco-based cure" gets out to ignorant populations and they think it's the tobacco curing the disease, and not the engineered antibodies the tobacco replicates? Eek.

It's not smoking tobacco, it's a genetically modified tobacco plant grown and mixed with antibodies.

I posted about it in this Thread

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I did not say pig is a natural reservoire to ebola nor I siad plants host ebola.

Oh really?

Well if he is Maine that's good news considering the American reston can't live in animal and plant Flora because it's cold. Remember Ebola is Tropical!! In origin.
Mind you all germwarfare agents are Tropical diseases agent. They shouldn't call it biowarfare they should call it tropical disease. Easier to phathom.

Ebola doesn't live in plants at all, and last I looked, mammals are warm-blooded, even in the winter time. And there's no reason to think they would have kept him in Maine. That was the shell-game switch place, not the final destination.
I know for sure it's in the Flora. Add the dirt to that.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet

It's not smoking tobacco, it's a genetically modified tobacco plant grown and mixed with antibodies.

I posted about it in this Thread

I know. That's why I'm saying it's scary, because people who don't read entire articles or have good reading comprehension WILL think it's from smoking tobacco, and not the fact that tobacco replicates copies of the antibodies, which they then extract from the tobacco to make the serum.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
CAMEL MILK AS THE ONLY CHOICE OR SOLUTION AVAILABLE TO FIGHT EBOLA OR ANY OTHER EMERGENT UNKNOWN-yet DISEASE

This is a link from Ablyx company in Netherland, they use cutting edge technology to harvest nanobodies from Camels and then reproduce them in bacteria to make huge amounts for sale specific to any pathogen needed, they have several contracts for us for meds similar to humera.
HOWEVER!!!

There is no need to do all that reproducing the nanobodies in camels, you can just drink the milk of camel!!!

the medicine from San Diego is a random collection of antibodies not really specific to Ebola and it worked on the good evil doctor!!!
so nanobodies can do the same they are multiplayer can engage anypathogens but especiaaly viruses because came hardly get sick of virus like other cattle cow sheep etc for example mouth disease that destroy cattle.

I think the Max company in San Diego want me now dead or alive.
for mentioning this and Ablyx.
Ablyx duch company making nanobodies from Camels

"
"Understanding Nanobodies

Nanobodies are antibody-derived therapeutic proteins that contain the unique structural and functional properties of naturally-occurring heavy-chain antibodies. The Nanobody technology was originally developed following the discovery that camelidae (camels and llamas) possess fully functional antibodies that lack light chains. These heavy-chain antibodies contain a single variable domain (VHH) and two constant domains (CH2 and CH3). Importantly, the cloned and isolated VHH domain is a perfectly stable polypeptide harbouring the full antigen-binding capacity of the original heavy-chain antibody. These newly discovered VHH domains with their unique structural and functional properties form the basis of a new generation of therapeutic antibodies which Ablynx has named Nanobodies.

Ablynx’s Nanobodies combine the advantages of conventional antibodies with important features of small molecule drugs.

Like conventional antibodies, Nanobodies show:
high target specificity
high affinity for their target
low inherent toxicity.

However, like small molecule drugs they have the opportunity to inhibit enzymes and readily access receptor clefts, which is challenging with conventional antibodies.

Furthermore, Nanobodies:
are generally very stable
have the potential to be administered by means other than injection
are easy to manufacture

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Oh ok. I would think it's better to ingest a cigarette, not smoke it. The same way weed is used as medicine.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Sweet Dreams...come back to us refreshed and ready to rock n' roll...thanks for all your informative posts.

Des

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Oh ok. I would think it's better to ingest a cigarette, not smoke it. The same way weed is used as medicine.

Cocaine is the top medicine for depression. weed too good for Bolimia Nervosa among a thousand things

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Cocaine is the top medicine for depression. weed too good for Bolimia Nervosa among a thousand things

OMFG, someone else take this up for me, I can't go to bed knowing no one is slapping this shiznit down. Cocaine........sigh. Weed for bulimia? ROTFLMAO!!!!! Weed makes it easier to binge, it doesn't do anything to prevent the purge. Unless you put the patient in front of a screening of "The Wall" or an extended Grateful Dead concert they can't tear themselves away from to purge in a toilet before calories are absorbed. Jesus H. What a comedy of errors. :/ Thanks, dude, you've sent me to bed with a million things to giggle about.
edit on 5-8-2014 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: adnanmuf

A reservoir is a plant ot animal in which a virus CAN exist without harm to the plant/animal. Not will only exist.

Additionally, i would be interested in hearing your rebuttal to navy doc's point about the antibodies of the camel's milk being denatured by the hydrochloric acid of the stomach. Short chain antibodies would be affected by this as well.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

a reply to: adnanmuf

A reservoir is a plant ot animal in which a virus CAN exist without harm to the plant/animal. Not will only exist.

Additionally, i would be interested in hearing your rebuttal to navy doc's point about the antibodies of the camel's milk being denatured by the hydrochloric acid of the stomach. Short chain antibodies would be affected by this as well.

yes the milk not the nanobodies

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join