It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Patient in Atlanta Hospital

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
a reply to: adnanmuf

Good point but it could be if a patient vomited into their mouth I suppose.

I'm gonna google why wear masks now

Couldn't really find out why. I'm assuming it's if they spray some body fluids
it is the worst case scenario to bring an infected person to another country. All the people in the plane will be infected. Airport ambulance. Even the hospital since there is no guarantee the procedures will work.this is really bad nightmare news..

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I can't help but see Mr. Murphy laughing his butt off...in the event you aren't familiar with Murphy's Law...

Murphy's law is an adage or epigram that is typically stated as:

Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

Human beings are imperfect. To control something as infectious and deadly as Ebola in a densely populated environment...requires perfection.

JMOHO...

Des

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The doctors and nurses will wear masks and gloves and take a thousand precautions.

But guess what? The patient will eat meals,
Their dishes will go with the rest, down to the kitchen,
where someone (wearing gloves) will wash them.
And the water splashes off those saliva infected dishes,
and you get it in your face, on your lips, everywhere.
All within an half hour of being eaten off of.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Gosh I wondered why the first reports said 1 patient coming to Emory, then they said both were coming. Now 1 is being admitted? You may be right, but I hope not.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This is the dream come true for Club of Rome people who want to cut human population in half. There is still time not to bring them.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Cut it in half?

Try like 90% of us...

They must be convinced they have a successful clean vaccine for them and them only...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

I can't help but see Mr. Murphy laughing his butt off...in the event you aren't familiar with Murphy's Law...

Murphy's law is an adage or epigram that is typically stated as:

Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

Human beings are imperfect. To control something as infectious and deadly as Ebola in a densely populated environment...requires perfection.

JMOHO...

Des
oh my!! I am really scared now??
Murphy's law is famous and sound ominous.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf
This is the dream come true for Club of Rome people who want to cut human population in half. There is still time not to bring them.

No there is no stopping the arrival. I'm sure the special jet with pods to keep both of them from contaminating anything, may have been paid for by the Pharma co., that the Nurse who has Ebola was given the only single patented experimental Ebola dose.

Only one dose was sent to Liberia, the Dr. insisted that one and only one dose be given to his infected nurse. She is the one who is being admitted to Emory Hospital...who knows where the Dr. is going. Probably the adjoining CDC facility. IDK.

Africa has been refusing for the past 3 days to allow the Dr. and his nurse to be sent back home to America...this all came about as a surprise this evening. I think it took some major string pulling to get them here. It took getting permission from the other countries the jet carrying them will be flying over to get here. That is what has been holding up Africa giving permission to fly them home. The other countries refused to let them fly over them.

Des

edit on 1-8-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Why in the world would Africa refuse to let them leave?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

originally posted by: adnanmuf

No there is no stopping the arrival. I'm sure the special jet with pods to keep both of them from contaminating anything, may have been paid for by the Pharma co that the Nurse who has Ebola was given the only single patented Ebola dose.

Only one dose was sent to Liberia, the Dr. insisted that one and only one dose be given to his infected nurse. She is the one who is being admitted to Emory Hospital...who knows where the Dr. is going. Probably the adjoining CDC facility. IDK.

Africa has been refusing for the past 3 days to allow the Dr. and his nurse to be sent back home to America...this all came about as a surprise this evening. I think it took some major string pulling to get them here.

Des
even Africans care about us than Rome

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

It's very worrying. We simply do not know enough about how it transmits. Scientists disagree.

Here's a link about it being airborne BBC

Now I'm thinking about fruit that comes from Africa. Are bananas from there? I think they are and have been known in the past to bring along insects like jumping spiders eggs.

Add stop all imports to the list

edit on 1-8-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
Why in the world would Africa refuse to let them leave?

What I heard on the news is that Africa said the other countries in the flight path, would not give permission for a flight with live ebola to fly through their air space.

The wife of the American man who died in Nigeria of ebola after going through 4 airports and 3 connecting flights in Africa...his wife was on Great/Fox tonight making a plea to our government to help her get his body back to America for burial as Africa refused to release his body for transporting back to his home in America. They refuse to even talk to her anymore.

Man Who Died of Ebola in Nigeria Was American Citizen: Wife

www.nbcnews.com...

Des

edit on 1-8-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
So really those Africa countries who know little about public health refuse transport of them and we just let them in just because they pay for the plane??
Where is our public health???

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
If this aid worker Nancy who contracted Ebola, who's job over there was to decontaminate.
As much caution she must have taken, she still got ebola!

They're all being careful but missing something obviously.

I think there will be more ebola patients brought here.

The quarantining and isolation rules can mean anyone is rounded up and taken away , just because they might have been near an infected person. You can be sitting in your nice comfy home when suddenly you are apprehended , because a pizza delivery guy you had the other day, had been at an airport a few weeks ago where there was an ebola patient.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Holy double post
edit on 1-8-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
French doctors been dying there for decades France being colonial of west Africa and they have the prestigious Pasteur institute. And could not contain Ebola but been dying themselves from it..the plane will shedding the Ebola virus over the Atlantic and the skies landing the virus over birds animals insects. Just one man carry the virus in the nation non wheels try to stop the Ebola epidemic!!!"

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Forget about guaratining then.you would be worried about dying. You will be lucky if you got quarantined

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

It's a virus. They mutate by definition. That is how they survive and adapt to the environments they encounter. They make at least minor adjustments to themselves every time they encounter a new host in fact, ways to defend themselves against the individual immune responses of every person or animal they come across.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Agreed, the freemasons/occultists/Satanists would have the popcorn out about now, just getting their seats ready next to the Zionists, all ready to retreat to their bunkers when the S.really.HTF, the scientists are propbably not sure how ebola is transmitted in every case because these freaks are continually replanting it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join