It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Patient in Atlanta Hospital

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Are you kidding me??
This is totally unacceptable!?!? Redalert!?!?

No country in the world will even allow such plane fly in their skies.
This is absolute madness. Not even France or just about any country.

Even Cuba will shoot the plane if it tries to land in American Cuba.

The French Pasteur institute the mother of all virus prevention been working on the Ebola with doctors and nurses dying there for decades. If the FRENCH can't handle Ebola how do we bring the 90% death rate here in warm incubators the mere bodies of the infected..
This is stinking fishy.

Remember the west Nile virus discovered by an Israeli doctor and the vial broke on him in the desert of berrsheba. And the next thing you know it was in America out of all countries. Same with Lyme disease. Go figure.
So the pharma corp want to bring the patients here? Hah?

Nothing managed to stop west Nile virus from state to state for years. Here we don't have yearsto containing this.
You know Ed Dames the famed remote viewer who foretold of a kill shot?? And the last news before it? It was a plane landing???

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

"He said he and his crew went into villages where everyone was dead. Into homes where whole families of 10 or more were all dead, Dead all over the place just laying on the ground. He said there are literally 100's of dead that never make it to a hospital...whole villages wiped out."

*chills*

edit on 1-8-2014 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
EU on high alert as Germany agrees to accept Ebola patients

A German hospital has agreed to treat Ebola patients amid widespread fears of a possible outbreak of the deadly disease in Europe. Over 670 people have already been killed by the disease in West Africa with doctors struggling to control the epidemic.

A German hospital in Hamburg agreed to accept patients following a request from the World Health Organization (WHO), Deutsche Welle reports. Doctors assure that the utmost precautions will be taken to make sure the disease does not spread during treatment. The patients will be kept in an isolation ward behind several airlocks, and doctors and nurses will wear body suits with their own oxygen supplies that will be burned every three hours.

RT

That is quite unnerving.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Aqualung2012

Yes, the toll of deceased persons out in the sticks, in areas which have not been investigated yet, is likely to inflate the final tally considerably. As one Virologist was saying on the BBC news yesterday, the tendency in west Africa, is for people to run away from, or avoid going to seek proper medical assistance. This marks the key difference between the attitudes and cultural factors prevailing in west Africa, and those held in places like the US, or Europe, where people who are sick, by and large call the doctor or go to the emergency department of their hospital.

Because the tendency in the USA is for people to seek the aid they need, in the unlikely event of a serious outbreak, most people suffering from a contagious, serious disease, will seek aid, and because of the infrastructural advantages the USA has over the west African region, that aid will be more readily available, and of a much higher quality than it is in that area. With purpose built facilities, a highly trained, and extremely mobile emergency response teams up and down the nation, ready at very little notice to mobilise, set up mass triage and treatment facilities in the field, and actually deal with the circumstances prevailing in an effective manner, the USA is better prepared than many other places on the planet for something of this nature!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

You got it, I see clearly now, the 13 is K(ent) B(radley) K=11 B=2 11+2 = 13, I knew the 13 was somewhere, thank you, it all adds up perfectly now, it's on, some mishap or exposure will now be announced, regardless of how he fares in the coming days, the exposure factor is the unknown, or some mistake will be announced in the handling or mishandling...sounds just like a movie to me.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
True, but there is only an experimental antidote regardless, and a 90% death rate, is still ugly and the days between exposure and full blown symptoms still make Ebola the worst case scenario in America because there will be no chance or guessing involved in finding who has been exposed to any victim that dies or becomes sick.
Think about it, if they are looking for 30,000 potential exposure victims to just 1 person, that is pretty much the population of a large town or small city in America, quarantine will cause a mass hysteria and who knows what else, but more than likely some government announcement of civil actions akin or equal to a martial law declaration, which does mean FEMA will become mobilized, Atlanta seems like the the exact place where a nightmare can evolve from, with even just one mention of a possible exposure to set the wheels in motion.
no fear mongering here, but just some honesty in what can happen in the event of a mishap or just one person reporting in to a hospital with Ebola symptoms, there are other Americans in that region that travel back and forth daily.

edit on 1-8-2014 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The
Must be some hot shot wise guy or gal being politically correct that all people should be equal.mind you the equality thing that every country should have Ebola equally and morality served according to those magi magicians who managed to doused us off and hypnotized us just in enough time to finish us 1?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: adnanmuf

Ebola will make everyone equal alright. It's a bug that doesn't care how rich you are, what race you are, how smart you are or how pretty you are. Everyone gets equally dead in a very very short period of time. Oh, a precious few make the statistical exception and every illness has that magic % that just survive it despite all odds.

Outside of that? America had the one thing Ebola did recognized as a barrier. Physical distance and the geography of an ocean to separate us. Our national leadership has signed off on that being removed as a barrier for this bug. Someone believes we can hold the tiger by the tail and be far more intelligent than it is.

I hope for all our sake, those people are right. This is one time where being right about the government being wrong is the last thing any of us should hope for. To be right here likely means we won't live to enjoy that satisfaction.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCynic

Heartily agreed. But the irreparably conspiracy-tarnished part of my mind insists on listing...

Doesn't it seem like the clocks have suddenly sped WAY up? There has been a nice fat stack of "tribulations" accumulating since this year began, and it seems like more huge news just comes in by the hour these days.

I can't help but feel like we've just "stepped into the stadium" so to speak. Every arena of human-nastiness is running full bore, and all the signs point to game over...

I want to say Horsemen, but I'm not going to say Horsemen...

HORSEMEN!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: phinubian

Well, if FEMA gets mobilised, and they do what they are SUPPOSED to do, not what various people accuse them of being intended for, then that would be the best thing for the situation, as would a military blockade of the entire perimeter of the effected city, and any city or district that reports a case.

Only medical personnel should be allowed out of doors and to move freely in that environment anyway, and even then, only if they are wearing the correct gear! A total lockdown would be the best way to minimise casualties and risk of exposure, but it would require some people taking their tin foil hats off for a second or two, and seeing the bigger picture, and stopping themselves from trying to escape any quarantine.

It's a good thing that Ebola does not have the same affect on ones psychological state as Rabies does! Rabid persons have been known to properly loose their minds, and randomly bite people! Now THAT would be a bad scenario. A mutated rabies Ebola hybrid disease!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit.. Now THAT would be a bad scenario. A mutated rabies Ebola hybrid disease!

We don't speak of Ebabies

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
You reckon folks in the Emery hospital and their families will want to go to a different one? Surely, anyone needing hospital services will be inclined to seek services elsewhere. Who could blame then?

Could be some quiet halls there very soon.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Yikes.

This does make one wonder if the media is downplaying this whole thing in an effort to not panic the population...

They say it can only be transmitted via bodily fluids, yet I keep reading everywhere that just touching a door knob can do the trick. I guess we're about to find out.

Yes, the media are going soft on Ebola. CNN were having an "debunking the myths of Ebola infection" article:

1. Ebola is no more dangerous than Rabies, in fact Ebola has a lower mortality rate than Rabies.
2. Your internal organs don't liquefy, they just bleed a little.
3. It isn't spread through air, just by contact with liquids.

I can imagine these patients would be wrapped in a PIU unit:

www.gentexcorp.com...

So if the patient does have a hacking cough, sneezing and generally oozing all over the place, it is going to be contained.

It's a minor technicality when or not your internal organs liquefy, you're still going to feel like death warmed up.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Exactly, this is reminiscent of swine flu panic a few years ago. I'll give the WHO a month before they cash in on the hysteria and concoct some garbage vaccine.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Heres a conspiracy for you.

Meanwhile they introduce the virus elsewhere but use this as the lightning rod, major fail as usual by the well meaning but ignorant authorities.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aqualung2012
a reply to: MrCynic

I can't help but feel like we've just "stepped into the stadium" so to speak. Every arena of human-nastiness is running full bore, and all the signs point to game over...

I want to say Horsemen, but I'm not going to say Horsemen...

HORSEMEN!

Yep. Looks like an old school WW I type harvest. War, pestilence and well you name it large scale earth "cleansing' event.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I thought i read a while ago they cdc were experimenting on mutating the virus i could be wrong. Also i get the feeling more and more this is a set up. Would be a great way to start marshal law bring in w.h.o and the un ect. Also there was an African kid found in the wheel well of a airplane recently who knows if had it and the plane made a bunch of stop overs. Definitely things that make you go hummm..

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

That is an interesting set of facts which CNN brings up. Rabies is more dangerous than Ebola? I suppose that is accurate when you consider Rabies has a near 100% perfect record for killing who it infects once symptoms appear in an untreated person. I only say near because I just read over one of those magic cases of a woman surviving it with some special trait they found in her blood.

If we want to move to something a bit more reliable than CNN and the people who actually suggested the Malay plane was sucked into a black hole of time/space?

From the World Health Organization:

* Ebola virus disease (EVD), formerly known as Ebola haemorrhagic fever, is a severe, often fatal illness in humans.
* EVD outbreaks have a case fatality rate of up to 90%.
* EVD outbreaks occur primarily in remote villages in Central and West Africa, near tropical rainforests.
* The virus is transmitted to people from wild animals and spreads in the human population through human-to-human transmission.
* Fruit bats of the Pteropodidae family are considered to be the natural host of the Ebola virus.
* Severely ill patients require intensive supportive care. No licensed specific treatment or vaccine is available for use in people or animals.
W.H.O.

These are the moments I believe we see how accurate or full of crap the media can really be when we need them most. We need total honesty and they still spin like a child's toy.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
@ times I wonder can you alter the temperature of the HUMAN body colder / warmer to stop the regeneration process of these viruses. May require a deep sleep process why adjusting the temps. but could it help? Or add something to the HUMAN body that deprives the virus of the ability to reproduce or when it comes in contact w/ said body the virus attempts to avoid like concentrated citrus/garlic mixture that doesn't harm the body but behaves like a bio acid & only degrades non-native biological elements enough that the immune system can destroy them...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I don't know about you, but for some reason it seems that our own government is working behind the scenes to create an epidemic, because before we had brake out of diseases internationally and our government has been able to thin out travelers that shows signs of diseases.

But now, it seems that all the scrutiny's and procedures has been bypassed, think, people think, something is definitely wrong.

edit on 1-8-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join