It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Patient in Atlanta Hospital

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
We don't have the Herd Immunity here. It will spread way faster God know how fast.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: maceov

I feel you, never before the US have adopted this type of practices, bringing infected people into the nation during an epidemic in other country.

Usually the infected are kept within the area where the infection happen, either this have private interest money in the hands of our whores in congress to use the infected as pin cushion for vaccine development, so big pharma can develop one of their wonder poison to treat ebola

The callousness of our government and their private benefactors is just criminal.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Please. The facilities and protocols in the US are completely different than what these doctors are doing in Africa. Once again I beg this board look at BSL-4 protocols. That's what we'll be seeing at Emory. In Africa most of the medical staff are wearing goggles, glove and a mask with no kind of serious decontamination protocols in place. The facilities don't even exist for any kind of serious containment and decontamination there.This is nothing but fearmongering to insinuate that the conditions doctors face in Africa are the same as the conditions in one of the top research hospitals in the world that has a wing designed specifically for highly infectious and deadly diseases.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: adnanmuf

What herd immunity do they have in Africa? We're looking at a virus that has infected 3,000 to 4,000 people since 1976. Prior to this year there has only been one person in West Africa (Cote d'Ivoire in 1994 to be exact) to be diagnosed with the virus. Our immunity is no different than anyone in Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea, or Nigeria. The difference is we understand how the disease is transmitted and we have state of the art medical facilities.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The UN, CDC, and WHO are suppressing a cure for this and saying there is none…

The cure is available at any health store.

BLOCKBUSTER: NOT ONLY DOES US GOVERNMENT RESEARCH SHOW THAT THERE IS A CURE FOR EBOLA, BUT THIS INFORMATION IS BEING SUPPRESSED BY THE US GOVERNMENT *AND IT IS NANO SILVER, JUST AS I SAID!

SMOKING GUN: US SUPPRESSING EBOLA THERAPY

Oh! Wait! They DID come up with a cure, prevention and treatment for it: 10 PPM Nano Silver. That’s right! OOPS! US Government, WHO and their associated minions are lying! Again!

The US government study (declassified in 2009) which showed definitively that Nano Silver at 10PPM IS the definitive prevention and therapy for Ebola virus “somehow” got “overlooked”. We do not know how long before that the work actually took place. But the US civilian authorities knew not later than 2009 that there is a cure, treatment and prevention for Ebola virus.

And the kill rate for this disease of convenience, genetically engineered to be more deadly than ever before, just happens, I am sure coincidentally, to be the exact number depopulationists like Bill Gates and George Soros have wet dreams about: 90%.

So when I wrote yesterday to the Heads of State of Liberia, Guinea, Nigeria and Sierra Leone (and the Directors of WHO, Doctors Without Borders) and other world leaders, I told them about Nano Silver and offered to provide a protocol for them so they could stop the Ebola outbreak dead in its tracks before any other people died in their tracks.

The response? Silence. Stone, cold silence except for an auto responder from the Ministry of Health in Sierra Leone thanking me for my question. I wasn’t asking a question. I was solving their biggest problem: extermination. So here is my new question: You know and I know that I am not the only doctor who knows that Nano Silver is the Universal Antimicrobial, that it’s safe, inexpensive, self sterilizing, needs no refrigeration and works against every single disease-causing bug its ever been tested on.

Why the UN, CDC and WHO Want You to Believe Ebola Has No Cure or Treatment

PROOF OF SUPPRESSION OF EBOLA THERAPY

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Actually, I think you need to hear what the Director of the CDC said in the interview I posted @2:16 and @4:20.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow
Yes, I am insistent about presenting my case and making my arguments - what's wrong with that? I argue politely, without name-calling or making accusations - I deal with specific issues, topics, sub-issues, sub-topics and evident implications. That's called an argument.

What a load of ego. lol

Ignorant rednecks

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
George Soros' name turns up when doing searches for this topic...

Is there anything going on that George Soros is NOT involved with?

A few search links that bring up some results worth reading:

WHO ebola murder Glenn Thomas MH17 cargo bay decomposed bodies - Google Search

WHO ebola murder media coordinator Glenn Thomas - Google Search

In getting the truth, you HAVE TO stay perfectly rooted in established FACT, which is: They stated 108 aids researchers were aboard via the “boarding log”, were forced to redact it, which means THERE NEVER WAS A BOARDING LOG AND EITHER JOE NEVER EXISTED OR THEY KILLED HIM AND LOADED HIM IN WITH THE CORPSES ON FLIGHT 370 BECAUSE HE WAS INCONVENIENT.

They blew this psy op so badly there is no going back for them, the only accurate statement was there was a shoot down with rotten bodies aboard. The rest is BULL#. www.theeventchronicle.com...

Soros also has links to the non-elected, far right, banker-controlled Ukrainian government, implicated in MH17 crash killing Glenn Thomas

seeker401.wordpress.com...

George Soros, his Ebola bioweapons lab and the death of WHO spokesperson Glenn Thomas in the Ukraine

Some dots for you to connect:

• George Soros’s foundation funds the Kenema bioweapons lab at the focus of the Ebola outbreak, and which is about to be closed, apparently amid an investigation.

• WHO media coordinator Glenn Thomas was highly likely involved in fielding media and other inquries about how WHO view and what it planned to do about the controversial Kenema lab. Was Glenn Thomas aware of hard evidence showing that the lab was faking positive diagnoses for Ebola — Tulane University? — in order to justify forcing people to undergo treatment which would give them Ebola? Did he refuse to go along with the cover up?

• The mainstream media is silent about the Kenema bioweapons lab closure as well as about the order to Tulane University to stop Ebola testing. So, what other channels are there left for this information to enter the public domain or be spread through social media networks if WHO does not release the information or take action?

Connecting these dots, does it seem likely to you that billionaire Soros had:

a) a motive for killing WHO spokesperson Glenn Thomas to stop the news spreading through official channels that the Ebola outbreak was orchestrated in a Soros-funded lab;

b) a motive for silencing him very soon;

c) the means of silencing him by staging a fake air crash in the Ukraine?

d) the support of the Bilderberg, global elite?

Interesting is the complete silence of the mainstream media on the closure of the Kenema lab posted on the Sierra Leone Ministery of Health facebook site.

It is the total media blackout and silence which red flags the key, global stories. The key story of 21st century is that we have entered an era of biological warfare. The main warfare is not conducted between nations but between the elite and the people of the globe using also vaccines, weaponized viruses and mass deception.

George Soros, his Ebola bioweapons lab and the death of WHO a spokesperson

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
What are US biowar researchers doing in the Ebola zone?

This is a call for an immediate, thorough, and independent investigation of Tulane University researchers and their Fort Detrick associates in the US biowarfare research community, who have been operating in West Africa during the past several years.

What exactly have they been doing?

Why do we have reports that the government of Sierra Leone has recently told Tulane researchers to stop this testing?

The research program, occurring in Sierra Leone, the Republic of Guinea, and Liberia—said to be the epicenter of the 2014 Ebola outbreak—has the announced purpose, among others, of detecting the future use of fever-viruses as bioweapons.

For the last several years, researchers from Tulane University have been active in the African areas where Ebola is said to have broken out in 2014.

These researchers are working with other institutions, one of which is USAMRIID, the US Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases, a well-known center for biowar research, located at Fort Detrick, Maryland.

I guess this explains the US Dept of Defense's involvement.

Much more at link...

What are US biowar researchers doing in the Ebola zone?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Firstly, the people infected should have not been brought to the United States or Europe. Now you have to pay the consequence. If they were missionaries, they would have never agreed to bring this disease over. Now, the doctor that did come back, is under house arrest. Like, that will stop the spread. Gimmie a break, that is asking for an outbreak.

Glad we have a bunch morons running the country. lol He may not show symptoms now, but it only takes a month. And whoever he inacts within that month, and they interact within the time of patient zero. There is your outbreak that could have been prevented.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
edit on 1-8-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: loam
I'm watching the video you posted of Sanjay Gupta's interview with the director of the CDC. The Director repeatedly says the decision to bring the two infected Americans home was made by Samaritan's Purse, and also said "it's an American Citizen,, He's fighting for his life and we want to support them in their decision." I'm just not buying that's all there was to it. pfft No way in hell, or heaven for that matter, that they just get to decide to bring home 2 ebola patients. There is nothing more that can be done for them here, than there. Even Soficro's ego stated so herself, when I suggested that perhaps he realized he had been infected, and wanted his family in the US for better care in case they were infected as well.

edit on 8/1/1414 by NoAngel2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Exposed! George Soros Is Funding The Bioweapons Lab At The Focus of Ebola Outbreak!

*George Soros’s foundation funds the Kenema bioweapons lab at the focus of the Ebola outbreak, and which is about to be closed, apparently amid an investigation.

* WHO media coordinator Glenn Thomas was highly likely involved in fielding media and other inquiries about how WHO viewed and what it planned to do about the controversial Kenema lab.

* Was Glenn Thomas aware of hard evidence showing that the lab was faking positive diagnoses for Ebola — Tulane University? – in order to justify forcing people to undergo treatment which would give them Ebola? Did he refuse to go along with the cover up?

* The mainstream media is silent about the Kenema bioweapons lab closure as well as about the order to Tulane University to stop Ebola testing. So, what other channels are there left for this information to enter the public domain or be spread through social media networks if WHO does not release the information or take action?

* George Soros has links to Sierra Leone President Ernest Koroma

Sierra Leone: the final frontier?

George Soros, his Ebola bioweapons lab and the death of WHO spokesperson Glenn Thomas in the Ukraine

US bioweapons lab with links to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation at core of Ebola epidemic

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LrdRedhawk
Exposed! George Soros Is Funding The Bioweapons Lab At The Focus of Ebola Outbreak!

*George Soros’s foundation funds the Kenema bioweapons lab at the focus of the Ebola outbreak, and which is about to be closed, apparently amid an investigation.

* WHO media coordinator Glenn Thomas was highly likely involved in fielding media and other inquiries about how WHO viewed and what it planned to do about the controversial Kenema lab.

* Was Glenn Thomas aware of hard evidence showing that the lab was faking positive diagnoses for Ebola — Tulane University? – in order to justify forcing people to undergo treatment which would give them Ebola? Did he refuse to go along with the cover up?

* The mainstream media is silent about the Kenema bioweapons lab closure as well as about the order to Tulane University to stop Ebola testing. So, what other channels are there left for this information to enter the public domain or be spread through social media networks if WHO does not release the information or take action?

* George Soros has links to Sierra Leone President Ernest Koroma

Sierra Leone: the final frontier?

US bioweapons lab with links to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation at core of Ebola epidemic

I am gobsmacked by this!! The MH17 crash with Glenn Thomas on board is freakishly coincidental. The George Soros and Gates Foundation connection to this blows me away! The news media everywhere should be reporting on this!
edit on 1-8-2014 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ruled2Secrecy1769
CDC may have the equipment and the gear. They also have BioHazard Level 4 facilities specifically made to contain such deadly diseases. It appears they lost control of the spread. And any possibility it can reach to become airborne. If so, I would not be surprised.

The CDC lost control? Last time I checked, the CDC wasn't the WHO. The CDC is the public health institute of the US, not Africa, etc. The CDC is a federal agency, not an international agency...

This isn't and should NEVER have become a "US" problem to fix. Not even for the US citizens who, freely and on their own, traveled to Africa to work in areas affected by the virus.

Our gov't needs to stop getting involved in other countries' problems. For real.

THIS could turn into a very serious health threat for everyone. As a health care professional, it makes way more sense to me that they should continue to treat it where it lives. I'm certain the physicians and epidemiologists in AFRICA are far better acquainted with the symptoms, their management, and the transmission of this virus than the staff at Emory.

Rather than bring Ebola to the USA, if they want to get involved they could have sent money, supplies, and equipment to better care for those suffering with it, over there!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: Ruled2Secrecy1769
CDC may have the equipment and the gear. They also have BioHazard Level 4 facilities specifically made to contain such deadly diseases. It appears they lost control of the spread. And any possibility it can reach to become airborne. If so, I would not be surprised.

This isn't and should NEVER have become a "US" problem to fix. Not even for the US citizens who, freely and on their own, traveled to Africa to work in areas affected by the virus.

The US fixes everyone's problems. Don't you know. That are not their problem. Go figure. US does not help their own, but helps everyone else's. I don't get it. Just look at history.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Actually, I think you need to hear what the Director of the CDC said in the interview I posted @2:16 and @4:20.

Yep, I just watched it and it floored me. He point blank said the treatment would be the same as they were currently getting. When asked their condition, he said they would wait until they got here to assess. Also said flying altitudes could be dangerous, causing bleeding and such. (Yeah, that's just what an Eboli patient needs!) I mean it sounds like they'd be better off staying put! (Which may explain why they doctors over there wouldn't release them until somebody pulled some strings.)

What really blew my mind is he insisted (3 times) that the decision to bring them here was made solely by Samaritan's Purse. Really??? Tell me, why do we have a Center for Disease Control, if not to control the introduction to our soil, a lethal disease currently ravishing another continent?

He basically said they were playing a supportive role. How nice. I guess they'll send flowers and a card then.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
So please tell me someone, if they can't figure out how the well protected doctor caught Ebola in Africa how will they be able to contain and prevent it here in America any better? Believe it or not America's are just regular people with no super powers!

Liberia's health ministry is investigating how Brantly contracted the virus.
"We're trying to figure out what went wrong because he was always very careful," said Tolbert Nyenswah, an assistant health minister in Monrovia.

Using Des' Source

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
...AND just wait until some idiot politician decides to push a law to "make things safer for Americans".
We all know what happens when politicians vs science

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
So please tell me someone, if they can't figure out how the well protected doctor caught Ebola in Africa how will they be able to contain and prevent it here in America any better? Believe it or not America's are just regular people with no super powers!

Liberia's health ministry is investigating how Brantly contracted the virus.
"We're trying to figure out what went wrong because he was always very careful," said Tolbert Nyenswah, an assistant health minister in Monrovia.

Using Des' Source

He's under house arrest according to reports. Lol, like that is contained. That makes the Ebola problem worse. He is patient zero now, and anybody who comes into contact with him, is likely to be infected. Bunch of idiots if you ask me.
edit on 2-8-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I would like to remind every body that quarantine applied to the infected. Bring the infected to the healthy.is break the quarantine.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join