It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An ATS Grand Conspiracy: Meme Propagation, and Giant Modular Triangle UFOs (Shades of Serpo V2.0)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

What Conspiracy?

OK, first of all, I wasn't sure where to put this. What I am looking at appears to have conspiratorial overtones. There is a lot of chatter in various forums and various threads that seems a mix of hardcore aviation facts, and highly speculative 'Breakaway Civilisation' theories. A bit of woo, but the players are not generally known for being propagators of 'woo'. I debated whether this thread belonged in 'the Grey Area', ' Skunkworks', or 'General conspiracies'. I've decided to go with the UFO forum, because I think we are discussing Unidentified Flying Objects - the veracity of the information I am not qualified to make judgement on, but I hope that if this thread generates discussion, I hope that contributors can remain civil, and come up with some genuine hypotheses, rather than fly off into complete 'land of woo', nor have this thread shut down like another previous discussion of maybe a week ago. If the thread has been posted in the wrong area, I'm sure that it will be moved to a more fitting one.

I'm going to avoid naming names - I will reference other threads, and those who know what is being discussed or those who take the time to read said other threads, will get the gist and understand the main topic(s) of discussion.

Ultimately what I'm trying to do here is to tie some of the prior threads together, hopefully in some sort of centralised format, and that other members (hopefully some of the other involved parties in other threads) will feel free to add to. I really feel that this topic has created a bit of a stir, and it certainly raises my own conspiracy hackles.

Where to begin?

A few months back (April), this image popped up on ATS. I believe it first appeared on an aviation website, and quite quickly appeared on the pages of ATS. An FSME and moderator well known for his knowledge of aviation said it was a Black Project. It was also alluded to that this image would not have appeared if the powers that be, had not wanted it to appear. The thread was titled 'Pictures Of Mystery Plane Over Wichita'. Currently up to some 50+ pages, this thread is still quite active, and elements of other far more 'far out' theorising has made an appearance. There was also another thread involving a mystery aircraft spotted over Texas.

OK, big deal, they (some branch of the military for philistines such as myself) are testing some new ultra-secret aircraft, but they want certain people to be aware of this aircraft. Where it starts to get interesting is where the capabilities of these new aircraft are mentioned, and certain esteemed members start to contribute.

Where it becomes weird and very interesting

For those who haven't come across this thread; Weird California sighting, I recommend you stop reading this current thread, and read about the weird California sighting. There is a lot of information in this thread, and I would suggest reading it start to finish. Here we find good old fashioned nuts and bolts information combined with what some have termed a meltdown by an esteemed forum member. While I have not commented in any of these threads, I have kept a keen eye on them, and have had some private correspondence with participants in said discussion.

How to best summarise this long thread? Certain aircraft have been sighted essentially moving at unbelievable speeds. A lot of discussion follows - speculation on the nature of the craft, and mention of unusual lights, possible connected to the propulsion system of the craft (any participants from these threads, feel free to jump in and correct any errors I have made).

Here's where it gets really interesting.

I have always had an interest in UFOs, and in the last few years have become particularly interesting in the giant triangular UFOs that seem to be spotted by many people. Somewhereinb this long thread, a member of a few good years standing appears and tells us that the giant triangle UFOs are an advanced creation made by some group of unified nations, working together.

A quote from said member, where it gets interesting:

1) the day it takes off in public for the first time, bricks will be sh#t. That I promise you.
2) the day it floats out a hanger, the internet stops working.
3) The world record for OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1ALIEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!111111 AREA51 ROSWELLL!!!!!!!!!!!!11 TRUTH THEY HID IT OMGGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably will be held by an ATS member.

This:

The 'Black Triangles' have now been in operational use for just over 50 years now. Evolved, altered, grown in capability and capacity, but now its time for it to reach mainstream. Slowly.

And this:

Yes - Chevrons and Triangles. I've explained how the craft are like 'lego' and can form varied sized craft for various mission types (chevrons and triangles), but when the teams decided to stop messing about and retain a near permanent presence 'up there', the super massive was born. Amile long is a conservative estimate. The largest is four and three quarter miles long.

Plenty of highly interesting information that other more knowledgeable members at least entertain the notion that there could be some truth to this. It starts to get pretty weird where the poster starts to discuss how the craft makes use of the unconscious/subconscious minds of us Earthlings.

edit on 30-7-2014 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

A Doozy of a Thread

One of the posters in the Weird California Sighting thread, saw fit to create a thread, perhaps the poster's swansong, and what a thread it was. To not go down the rabbithole, so much as to find oneself drowning, check out this thread;

astr0, Black Triangles, abductions and the Forever Men of ATS

In this thread, the poster goes on to give a large amount of information about this Giant Triangle Program, which one is led to believe he worked on.

Terminal weirdness is reached where we find quotes like:

People then ask 'why then fly over a city so low and slow'. Well, you see, we utilise your dreams. You are our computational device par excellence.

Let me explain. The human being can do some thing no artificial intelligence (we can develop at this present time) can do; Dream.

The low triangle then has a crew of Scientific Experimentation Support on board. It is there role to broadcast the required frequencies to 'train and capture' your sleeping self. Over a period of weeks we will add more and more detail to the signal until it is all absorbed. Then we get you to 'Sleep On It'. Tens of thousands at a time, millions for complex proplems, billions for specific urgent needs #.

Unfortunately this quite illuminating thread was shut down for review. If there's a grain of truth to what the poster is saying, the implications are profound. Sightings and incidents like Cash Lundrum, the Phoenix Lights, and Rendlesham are explained to some degree.

At some point in this thread, the OP appears to bow out leaving us with these words:

When that floats out the hanger for its first flight......

ATS will melt. Twice. LOL.

Travel well my friend.

And finally this:

Goodbye my friends. Dream your Dreams and make them beautiful.

And silence...

Now What?

If nothing else, I urge all interested parties to look at the threads I have discussed. There are plenty of other threads on ATS about Triangle UFOs, and they are also worth reading.

What I want to know is whether the poster mentioned has spun an elaborate tale (and to what ends), or whether there is an element of truth to his musings. Perhaps he has been taken 'off-world'. Perhaps Gary Mckinnon was on to something. Perhaps this is just a huge troll, or maybe a Serpo, version 2.0.

What do other posters think?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

your title has it about right in terms of what you offer. I'll let it go at that. Except to say that few people reading threads want to go back and forth to other sites/threads/forums to follow a suggested trail of evidence.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

What do other posters think?

Beware of being lead down a path you're not supposed to walk.

edit on 30-7-2014 by InhaleExhale because: spelling

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Thank you for starting this thread....

im one of those ATSers who've been following this rabbit hole for some time and this is more than appreciated! I hope to be able to contribute something nice soon!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

edit on 30/7/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I too have been considering the story of AstrO, an interesting point was that he said the ships were 'grown'.

Remember though to be aware of the reality of the value of 'disinformation' to those who feel justified in distracting the masses from the truth as they know it to be. It is an integral part of black projects and magician tricks, look at this while I do that, think of that while I am doing this.

Sadly the want to have the 'advantage' over your enemies often compels us to disadvantage those you are enshrined to protect.

As I have said in another post, until an ATS contributor goes for a flight and comes back with conclusive factual evidence AstrO's story is just a story no matter how elaborate or convincing it may appeal to our want to believe...

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
OK, to continue -

We have this thread which is also prominent:

USAF commercial mentions starships

So not just a mini-summation of other threads, but a look at the timing of these threads. Yes ATS always has its share of the weird, wonderful, outrageous, and stupid, but seldom do I see a bunch of interrelated threads with highly credible posters not prone hyperbole.

Is it possible we are seeing something 'real' on these boards?

For the record (and my posting history is of course open for all to see), I would imagine I come across as open-minded, but with a definite skeptical leaning. If this thread had come from a different ATS member I may be inclined to dismiss it a lot quicker.

For the record, I think there are things that can and are covered up, and if they were for one second considerec 'top secret' the thread would disappear quicker than you can imagine with nary a reference to suggest it even existed. If this information is available, either it's disinfo, and hoax, or for whatever reason, someone (with not inconsiderable power and influence) wants that information out there. I do not believe that the moderator involved in a lot of already mentioned discussions would hoax at all. They are one of the more level headed people I've seen on these boards, and they deal with things in a very even-handed manner.

I am curious as to where the Black Triangles Abductions poster has gone. I have had private discussions with this poster, and he seems highly technically and historically literate, and gave me a good number of starting points for research based in reality on the Black Triangles topic.

My other consideration is along the lines of 'Mirage Men'. Perhaps it is all disinformation to cover up something else. My problem with this is that it doesn't look like disinfo to me, but rather the sort of information I suspect the powers that be would mask with stories like Dulce and Bob Lazar, to cover up secret projects.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I am nobody. I have no knowledge of secret aircraft. But I have been around a while and I notice a good pattern after a while. Those who know (or appear to) are very vague and purposefully so when discussing these things. They have supposedly swore to secrecy and would LOVE to tell you all about what they know, but cannot. Those are the members I tend to trust.

The other, makes wild, very specific claims about things that seem out of this world. They make it sound so good, you keep wanting more, and more. Like a good writer would do. If they really did have this secret knowledge, they would be breaking their oath of secrecy and allowing themselves room to be prosecuted by TPTB. Those are the people I take with a large portion of salt.

Again, I am nobody and that's just my opinion. But in about 40 years of interest in the UFO field, you get a sense for truth, and BS.

All that being said, I think the Black triangle project will be released soon, and I feel that when we retired the space shuttle, we already had a very much improved way of getting out of our orbit. (just opinions, no facts to back any of that up.)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Good perspective about the retired space shuttle...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I've been following both

weird california sighting
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

Pictures of mystery plane

For those that have not read them. Stop now and read them..
And possibly all the other posts by

I believe the consensus was that this person had information that was credible and verifiable.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: subtopia

All these threads i have read, they make astr0's thread look like the cherry on top. when people read astr0s thread, they should do so only after reading these!
They all connect to something i reckon..... here goes:

Black Triangles: The Worst Kept Secret

Giant Black Triangle/Missing Time

Retired US Marine claims he spent 17 years on MARS protecting five human colonies from Martians

NAVY Space Command Uncovered

I didnt bother with the 'Weird california sightings' or 'usaf commercial' threads as OP mentions them already.

Check the above threads out!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
A: Thank you for starting this thread, and for making a place to compile all of this data.

B: Looking at this from a purely speculative angle we should be able to piece something together on this.

Now for my take:

From the story we're told, these people that are utilizing this advance technologies, and believe that they are above us morally (at least that the take I got from it at face value). They believe this while involving themselves in human abductions, dream stealing, and Technology suppression. How is this better then what the so-called "Powers that Be" do?

It would appear (again to me and at face value) that these Super Elitists are not so much something to fear outright, but seem to be more of an internet-bully type of people. They may have bigger fancier sticks, but it also appears that they know we have guns (I say this since it seems like for whatever reason they are afraid to just come out on their own). I personally think that if exposed they will stop hiding (this may be the for the thread in question to be made).

Now for the technologies:
Yes it's all possible. Looking at what's been available since the 1970's (since the person in question that got us here stated that they got into this 40 years ago) it's strangely odd that the number of technologies have boomed, but the release of technologies have stagnated in comparison.

I'm going to keep digging into the situation behind this separation of society that we're speculating on now.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I followed the astr0 thread and while my heart would love to believe it my head tells me it was so much syfy , I think it was a member going out in a blaze of glory ...seen it before and will no doubt see it again.

As for the triangular craft image I'm unconvinced , maybe it's real maybe it's part of the game but whatever it is it would seem to have a conventional engine , has anyone had the opportunity to check out the original pictures exif data ?

Interesting thread nonetheless cuckooold

edit on 30-7-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
BTW.

One thing that was mentioned was the submarine thing. Meeting with the craft in the ocean and loading and unloading crew to these crafts.

I'm sure we have some submarine guys on the site that could verify that story.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

edit on 30-7-2014 by Specimen because: Dbl Post

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I really question the existence and stories of the infamous "Black triangles". I hear enough stories about them being sited, and that their size is massive. Yet, no videos or pictures of such a thing that said to be the size of a Titan in various locations.

I do understand that most black triangle craft are typical known as black project, but I tend to believe that it more just stealth craft that still use Gas.

I've seen something that like a triangle, however it twas white, and I've seen something of a black Ufo, but it was rather odd shaped. It was like a triangle, but had the over all shape of diamond, almost in the shape of a crescent moon from a side view if you could imagine. Did make the hair on my neck stand up for a few moments.

I think thats the one most should be on the look for since I don't think it legendary. And yes, I did not take any pics or videos. What my excuse compared to a giant craft who's wing can block out the Sun.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The timing of all these interrelated mini stories that together create a larger picture seem just a tad too coincidental to be a coincidence if you get my drift. To me, it really feels like info plants. Plant a little seed here, a little seed there, and by the time the truth is revealed you already have grown a garden of info in your head so you don't freak out too much at the time of its disclosure. Then again, this could all be disinfo, but, I just don't know, maybe I want it to be true, but it just feels more believable than reptilians and what not.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Thanks for posting this.

I know that I have a reputation for being confrontational, obnoxious and prone to
mystical topics. But I did have a secret
clearance in nuclear power and did comnand
160 nuclear engineers for a while.

I have also encountered an 'impossible' black
triangle ufo up pretty close...close enough to
see fine detail.

All those posts on black triangle ufos do not
fit a conspiracy profile in any way in my opinion.
They fit the Keel/Vallee psychological manupulation pattern to a 'T'.

Nobody finds it strange that no two pictures of black triangle craft look the same? Not very assembly line mass produced is that is it?

(Not counting the famous belgian photo shopped image or other Tr3b hoax images which look nothing like the 'real' triangular craft sightings).

The fake ufo craft I saw looked quite different from any picture online....and after rummaging around in my deepest memories I realized it had been drawn from these memories. Everybody has different memories which is why everyone sees something different. Now I do think technology is involved with this type of fake ufo....but its not propulsion technology per se....it's delusion inducing technology...

If there is a grand conspiracy....it's global in my opinion. ...and less a conspiracy than a global deception / magicians trick. Yes sometimes ATS members get swept up in this...but its no different than the 1897 ufo (blimp) flap....or any of the earlier ones....anyone who stares into the 'void' long enough has it stare back.....and they get used... whether they are a new ager a monotheist or an aviation scientist.

Note: I was personally used for over 40 years....so im not claiming innocence....its taken everything I have to claw back from the rabbit hole as much as I have and regain some neutrality of analysis....and that recovery is ongoing.

My 2 cents.

KPB

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: subtopia

I too have been considering the story of AstrO, an interesting point was that he said the ships were 'grown'.

That aspect reminds me of Norse Dwarf technology...

Skidbladnir

The ship belongs to the god Frey and was constructed by the sons of Ivaldi – the Dwarven master craftsmen who also created Odin’s spear Gungnir and the golden hair of Sif. The ship is quite large and has enough room to hold all of the Aesir gods and goddesses and their weapons and war supplies as well. As soon as the sail is raised a favorable breeze springs up and leads the ship wherever you wish to go. To top it all off, the ship is so artfully constructed and so many cunning spells were used in her construction that you can actually fold the ship up like a piece of cloth until it is small enough to fit into your pocket.

Source
edit on 30-7-2014 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join