It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures Of Mystery Plane Over Wichita

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ahh thanks. I've got to compliment you on your ability to know what I'm trying to say even when I'm not quite sure myself. It's oddly intimidating coming in here with 0 knowledge of the subject but you and the others have been great about helping me (and everyone else in my shoes). It's very appreciated.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: SonofaSkunk

I was told that it was entirely possible that we'd see some muscle flexing going on, so we might see a couple more new technologies "accidentally" going over populated areas.

Are you saying a couple of new technologies IN ADDITION TO the two already witnessed over Texas and Kansas?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Yes. We may see a couple new ones, besides what we've already seen.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Right where are we....Been away doing some wild camping for a week with zero internet or phone signal to be had. I have some catching up to do on this awesome thread....

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I suggest peanuts and alcohol. And a seatbelt.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I suggest peanuts and alcohol. And a seatbelt.

Got the Alcohol and some Chocolate chip cookies.....just strapping myself in .

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

It's still not a B2.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: parad0x122

Totally not a B2. Will be useful to a B2 but not a B2.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonofaSkunk

I was told that it was entirely possible that we'd see some muscle flexing going on, so we might see a couple more new technologies "accidentally" going over populated areas.

Are you saying a couple of new technologies IN ADDITION TO the two already witnessed over Texas and Kansas?

New Technologies...

All of this comes with a "disclaimer"... most of this information was collected using "extra" sense capabilities i.e. remote viewing, telepathy, etc.. However, I think y'all will find, over the long term, this data a accurate.

The craft in the images is a 3D model of the X-47b lengthened to 125%. This makes the machine about the size of an F-35.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

originally posted by: SonofaSkunk

New Technologies...

All of this comes with a "disclaimer"... most of this information was collected using "extra" sense capabilities i.e. remote viewing, telepathy, etc.. However, I think y'all will find, over the long term, this data a accurate.

The craft in the images is a 3D model of the X-47b lengthened to 125%. This makes the machine about the size of an F-35.

OK, so who used the extra capabilities to get this info?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Guess I should setup a Nice Camera outside Kadena! Birdy said new construction is related to new airframe's in discussions!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: themadgenius

I wouldn't be surprised if it showed up there honestly.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

About those Dugway photos:

Multiple photos show pretty consistent phenomena testifying to a high power release—I would estimate in excess of a Megawatt. The energy release is not isotropic; it is aligned along the up-down axis. It is a directed energy device of some sort. The energy release in the air that is causing a column of air to glow is correlated with an energy release on the ground (lighting up the clouds from below). They are likely both part of the same process.

It is not a laser or other purely electromagnetic beam. If it were, light would be both absorbed and scattered by its passage through the atmosphere. A laser would appear as a continuous beam, but the photos show that it is not. There is an interval between the ground and the altitude where the visible column of light starts to form. This interval needs to be explained. There also seems to be structure within the column; in some photos the column looks more like an exclamation point!

Since it’s a directed energy beam and it’s not photons, it’s a particle beam of some kind.

Multiple witnesses on the same night and on different nights indicate that the phenomenon forms in the sky over the same geographical location (ground zero), time after time. So, the beam could be originating from a fixed facility on the ground (most likely), or from a mobile platform fixed somewhere in the air or space above, and firing downward. The beam was reported by witnesses as running continuously for a few minutes, shutting off for a while, and then restarting multiple times during the night, separated by intervals of perhaps 15 minutes. This eliminates orbital basing, since low Earth orbits do not retrace the same ground track within 15 minutes. What about a heavier-than-air or lighter-than-air craft? No motion of the beam relative to the ground was reported, meaning that if the beam source originated from a conventional HTA or LTA craft, that craft would have had to have been hovering for an unrealistically long time. Finally, I note that the photos show the lighted column to be more intense at the top than at the bottom and to be slightly divergent, moving from bottom top.

I believe all the characteristics that the witnesses described and photographed are the signature of a specific type of particle beam, originating from the ground, which I will now discuss. Negative Pi Mesons (- π) have a half life around 26 nanoseconds. They are produced by colliding a Proton beam with a metal foil target (typically, Beryllium). Because they carry a negative charge, they can be separated from the residual Protons, collimated, and accelerated away from their point of production (i.e., made into a beam). Because they are about 270 times more massive than an Electron but carry the same charge, they have a much better ability to penetrate farther through matter and stay collimated better than Electrons. But the main point is that when they get to their half life, they all start decaying spontaneously, regardless of where they are and they all release their energy in one spot, mostly in the form of gamma rays. This characteristic is used to treat cancer; a Pion beam causes relatively little damage to healthy tissue on the way in, but then dumps a large dose of radiation in one spot where the tumor is. I think what we’re seeing is a Pion beam being generated on the ground and projected up to the point in the air where the Pions spontaneously give up their energy as gamma rays.

The process of producing the Pions via Proton collisions produces a lot of radiation at the site of the production. (I’m not an expert on this, but I would expect to see more radiation at the production site than there is at the target site.) The witnesses to the Dugway beam reported seeing phenomena at the base of the beam consistent with a very high level of radiation.

So how would this be used in practice? As I mentioned above, the air itself does not have much effect on attenuating the beam. An experiment at CERN showed that Pions can transit through a column of 15 grams of material and still release their gammas at the point of disintegration. The column density of the Earth’s atmosphere is only about 10 grams at its thinnest point (top to bottom), so you could shoot one of these beams vertically through the atmosphere, with range to spare.

The problem is that Pions have a fixed half life, in their own rest frame. So if you want to create the gamma burst 1 meter away from where you are producing them, you have to shoot them out with a speed of 1 meter per 26 nanoseconds, or about 38 million meters per second. That’s about 1.5% the speed of light. If you want to create the gamma burst further away, you have to keep increasing the speed of the Pions accordingly. It’s hard to tell exactly from the photos, but it looks to me like the energy release is occurring about 10,000 ft (about 3 kilometers) above the desert floor (it appears to be above the lowest cloud deck, anyway). If they travelled 3 km in 26 nanoseconds, they were going 38 times the speed of light!

Just kidding. Actually, they would have been travelling very close to the speed of light, but they would have been experiencing relativistic time dilation. If my calculations are somewhat near correct, that would require about a 10 Gev particle accelerator. For reference, the first generation Bevatron at the Lawrence Berkeley Lab achieved 6.5 Gev, back in the 1960s. So the design challenge here would be to produce a 10 Gev-class particle accelerator in a package small enough and light enough to transport in, say, a C-5.

The point here is that if the beam consists of Pions, as I think it does, it is already a highly relativistic beam and it would be difficult to make it project much further out. I could see a range of 10 km, but I would doubt 100 km. If that conjecture is approximately correct, then this is fundamentally a short range weapon, as far as strategic applications are concerned; it probably won’t be shooting down entire fleets of incoming ICBMs and it would be useless to base them in space. However, you might want one or two of these around to take care of “loose nukes” from rogue states like North Korea or nation states that would be happy to give one or two nuclear devices to our adversaries who wouldn’t be shy about using them. In that case, the beam generator would have to be able to relocate on the time scale of hours or a day and you would probably be zapping a target that is on the surface or flying at subsonic velocities. Putting one of these in a C-5/747 (like the ABL) or equivalent would probably suffice. Of course, the 747 would have to be unpiloted because of the intense near radiation field. And you would have to have achieved air superiority before sending the 747 in. Further up the scale would be suppression of regional scale nuclear exchanges—basically a way of keeping a tactical exchange from going strategic. In that case, you would need a small fleet of these things on HALE platforms able to maintain a persistent presence in a region. This scenario would have to assume that you would be operating in an airspace contested by at least a near peer.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Observers also report artifacts in post-processed photos consistent with the release of high energy particles. One very likely possibility is that Proteus is a gamma boosted laser.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Loved this whole post. But it's probably a diff particle pair given the gamma rays...

And I've got a feeling it's meant for over the horizon targets.
edit on 31-7-2014 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Stealthbomber i have been an aviation enthusiast since i could read a book, and looking at the pic in the original OP i can say it is most definitely NOT a B2, the wing angle is way off. and yes that makes it a fact. show that pic to any aviation expert and they will confim what it is not!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: boomer135
OK, so who used the extra capabilities to get this info?

I suppose that would be me...But, seriously, the data I received has virtually all been verified by independent sources...

For instance the Heim - Lorentz drive has a good amount of science associated: www.hpcc-space.de...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418
I know some of the things in that link mention gravity propulsion. something that could easily render its mass to register as zero. when your mass is zero(due to gravity manipulation not anti grav) it stands to reason you would float. and If you could control your height you could in effect travel the entire world standing still as it would rotate at speed while you stand still. And how fast does the earth rotate?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: tanka418And how fast does the earth rotate?

Very fast. awesome...stand still and let your enemies come to you then bugger off in the opposite direction of the earths rotation...even faster.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I just thought of something. The air resistance would melt the craft if it was travelling that fast prolly.

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join