It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Warned Israel SEVENTEEN TIMES That School Was a Refugee Camp - 16 People Murdered

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

Did you just assert that you know how Israleies and Palestinians feel and think, based on some news coverage you saw??

There is nothing complicated about the number of dead.

There is no justification.

Period.

Tenth

I can imagine how palestinians feel, but I know how israelis feel:

they are chanting: "There's no school tomorrow,there's no children left in Gaza! Oleh!"
edit on 30-7-2014 by donhuangenaro because: ...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: soulwaxer

I suggest you think these very serious issues through a bit more.

Lol...

Ive experienced them..... maybe you should too!

I am experiencing them with you right now.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

a reply to: buster2010

What is sad is that some people still believe the "Israel tries to not kill civilians" BS.

What is sad is that some people fail to distinguish genocide from war.

If Israel wanted genocide, there wouldn't be any palestinians left alive today!

Do you honestly believe that this is a genocidal attempt?

I see you have no clue as to what the word genocide means do you?
gen·o·cide
noun
noun: genocide; plural noun: genocides
the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.
Over a thousand people have been killed in Gaza so far and most of them are civilians. So how many people there have to die before you consider it genocide?

This is not genocide. Israel havent targeted palestinians because of their ethnicity lol.... they are simply targeting Hamas due to their persistent terrorist threat and unfortunately palestinian civilians are being manipulated by their own hamas 'government' and are therefore dying!

I see your English comprehension isn't very good is it? Reread the definition again it says Ethnic group OR nation. Maybe this will help.
or
conjunction
used as a function word to indicate an alternative , the equivalent or substitutive character of two words or phrases , or approximation or uncertainty

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ControlledChaos

Not to be too cynical but is the worlds response instead to let Israel slowly bleed the Palestinians until there isn't one person left?

The world collectively gets up in arms over the actions Israel takes, but it seems when push comes to shove, the world will just watch on idly.

Yes, that seems to be the worlds response.

These days, you need chemical warfare or maybe an 8.0 earthquake for the world to show some balls.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

The article does not say whether or not weapons were being stored there.

The article says that Hamas was near the school not at the school.

The Israeli military responded by saying Hamas militants near the facility had fired mortar bombs and Israeli forces had shot back.

If these morons are too incompetent to use their weapons properly then they should be stripped of them.

The article said this.

The Israeli military responded by saying Hamas militants near the facility had fired mortar bombs and Israeli forces had shot back.

A military spokeswoman said: 'Earlier this morning, militants fired mortar shells at (Israeli) soldiers from the vicinity of the UNRWA school in Jebalya (refugee camp).

Sorry but that makes anything close a target.
Hamas is happy to sacrifice children for political gain.

What does Israel define as close? One mile? Five miles? If the attack isn't coming from the school then there is no reason to attack the school.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
If israel wanted to genocide all the Palestinians it would take all of an hour or less.
And im damn sure Israelis want rockets to stop hitting their neighborhoods.
Maybe the "refugee center un schools" shouldnt double as rocket launch pads and weapon depots

If Israel is so 'efficient' at genocide .. as you have just claimed .. why are they not genocid'ing hammas ..? They are controlling the entire area right now, so why not go in an wipe out JUST hammas once and for all ..?

But NO! They just love shelling children and women and innocent people ..and don't forget the only power station and water supply they had ..not one, not twice, not three times .. but every single time there are disproportionate casualties of children and women who have nothing to do with this 'war'..!
This is a systematic genocide of the Palestinian people ..

One day .. the zionists will get whats coming to them ..they don't seem to have learnt anything from Hitler .. but instead became an even bigger monster than he was .. biggest crimes against humanity are being carried out right in front of our eyes by Israel using the same same tactics Hitler used ..

The hypocrisy of the UN, USA, EU and all so called 'coalition of the willing' nations who are so gung-ho about human rights.. are busy hiding Israel's genocide! interesting times we live in . but Karma is a bi%@h .. and it always catches up with the aggressors ..

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Gotta love the hypocrisy of ATS. We can't even mention taking guns from Americans because how else will we defend ourselves from a despotic government. Wait! Palestine are using guns to defend themselves against a despotic government? We better disarm them.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

You are right. I cannot possibly know how they all feel.
It also saddens me that no peaceful solution is coming.

I've worked with a few Palestinian people a couple of years ago when I worked in Kuwait.
They were sweet, kind people. I'm still in contact with some of them.

I keep watching the Arabic news channels at night,my husband translates, because my Arabic isn't that good.
Some of the Palestinians who spoke on tv were crying for their lost children.
Others wanted death to all people in Israel.
Others were crying about being homeless and not having water.

I' m just a person wishing this terrible disaster would end already. Too many people are suffering.
I wish there was a peaceful way to end this, but I don't know if there is.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

What is sad is that some people still believe the "Israel tries to not kill civilians" BS.

What is sad is that some people fail to distinguish genocide from war.

If Israel wanted genocide, there wouldn't be any palestinians left alive today!

Do you honestly believe that this is a genocidal attempt?

Are you suggesting that they Israel had the option of obliterating all of Gaza in one go?

You do realise that they are concerned about their public image don’t you? There is a reason for that: If they killed all the Palestinians at once, the whole world would be on their doorstep in 24 hours.

I suggest you think these very serious issues through a bit more.

soulwaxer

That might be… but their concern still rests at the belief that they can spin and lie themselves out of a bad image.

Unfortunately for Israel, that is no longer the case, as the internet has pretty much blown the lid off their attrocities for everyone to see.

When I see a whole area of buildings being razed by Israeli tanks, I don't need the media to tell me what I see, I don't need the opinion of a political "expert" in this and that issue, I don't need my government to tell me how to feel and who I should support.

I can very well, judge for myself.

That's the power of the internet as it is now and it is indeed the last bastion of what resembles justice and freedom, because images (as long as they are untouched) speak more than words ever will.

Israel HAS failed, and they have failed so hard, that it is irreversible.

This will only come to one end; sanctions imposed on Israel by every nation that has the slightest backbone left in it corrupt politicial infrastructure.

If not, then the people of the countries reluctant to act, will punish their own officials. Either by the naive faith in "democracy" or by civil war… No nation can contain the wrath of its own citizens and non should.

There's a limit to how much people will stand to watch people destroying other people the way that the Israelis are toturing Gaza.
edit on 30/7/14 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

So you think Hamas is brave and not a group of cowards?

I see mostly civilians being blown to bits with precision weapons, so your question doesn't really apply.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

So you think Hamas is brave and not a group of cowards?

I guess those children playing soccer on the beach had rockets in their pockets when the Israeli Navy bombed them?

Or how about the Motorbike rider, I guess his exhaust on his motorbike was actually a well disguised rocket also?

This Hamas hiding their 5000 rockets in every single place an Israeli bomb hits is getting old... It just seems like a well planned excuse to obliterate anything they choose to.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I see your English comprehension isn't very good is it?

No need for you to try to offend. I speak 3 languages, including arabic.... maybe i havent perfected all of them yet!

however, genocide it still is not! Hamas is not a nation nor are they a legitimate rep of the palestinians.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

How can you tell the difference between Hamas and civilians?
Hamas loves to hide among the civilians.

Like I have said before in other threads, the day the Palestinians that truly want peace stand up to the cowards called Hamas and kick them out then there might be a chance at peace between the people of both sides.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

The article does not say whether or not weapons were being stored there.

The article says that Hamas was near the school not at the school.

If these morons are too incompetent to use their weapons properly then they should be stripped of them.

The article said this.

A military spokeswoman said: 'Earlier this morning, militants fired mortar shells at (Israeli) soldiers from the vicinity of the UNRWA school in Jebalya (refugee camp).

Sorry but that makes anything close a target.
Hamas is happy to sacrifice children for political gain.

What does Israel define as close? One mile? Five miles? If the attack isn't coming from the school then there is no reason to attack the school.

I don't know the Israeli definition of close.
My definition is anything in the country that it was fired from.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: jjkenobi

Gotta love the hypocrisy of ATS. We can't even mention taking guns from Americans because how else will we defend ourselves from a despotic government. Wait! Palestine are using guns to defend themselves against a despotic government? We better disarm them.

Good point!

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Monsters.

These murdering bastards have been monsters for so long and to such a terrible extent, they have lost the right to be classified as Human beings, mindless vicious barbarians is more apt.

Those poor kids...if i believed in a God i'd be begging it to wipe out the monsters committing daily murder in Gaza.

What the hell...it can't hurt.

God, if you are listening to me you will know that i have denied your existence for my entire adult life.

But, if i was wrong about you, please help those innocents being murdered by Israelis in Gaza, please punish those who are doing great works of evil and murder and show the world you are on the side of good and not a supporter of the evil being carried out, by those who are arrogant enough to believe you would condone this barbarism.

Amen.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

I agree with everything you wrote. Israel is pushing the propaganda to the limit, but the images don't lie, and many people are beginning to realise that.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

a reply to: MALBOSIA

Wow... Hamas has indoctrinated their children to willingly become human shields. i have seen this with my own eyes on multiple occasions.

and please dont derail this thread by comparing the situation in gaza to the holocaust or warsaw ghetto!

The Holocaust is why we tolerate Israel's behaver. It is applicable, not a derailment.

And as far as indoctrination goes, the a Palestinians receive theirs at the hand of Israel by robbing Palestinian land and murdering their children. The Israelis are purposely invilving their own youth. Remember the photos of Israeli children drawing pictures on bombs meant for Palestinians. Palestinians by no fault of their own grow to hate Israel. Israeli kids at the discretion of the Israeli military are indoctrinated to hate Palestinians.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

How can you tell the difference between Hamas and civilians?
Hamas loves to hide among the civilians.

Like I have said before in other threads, the day the Palestinians that truly want peace stand up to the cowards called Hamas and kick them out then there might be a chance at peace between the people of both sides.

You don't really believe your own BS do you?

And to anyone still falling for that crap, it's time to wake up.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

What crap is that?

Sounds like you don't want peace.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join