It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Warned Israel SEVENTEEN TIMES That School Was a Refugee Camp - 16 People Murdered

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71 Sorry but that makes anything close a target.

a succint definition of the israeli 'precision warfare' doctrine. 'meh, collateral damage'

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

originally posted by: buster2010

a reply to: buster2010

What is sad is that some people still believe the "Israel tries to not kill civilians" BS.

What is sad is that some people fail to distinguish genocide from war.

If Israel wanted genocide, there wouldn't be any palestinians left alive today!

Do you honestly believe that this is a genocidal attempt?

I see you have no clue as to what the word genocide means do you?
gen·o·cide
noun
noun: genocide; plural noun: genocides
the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.
Over a thousand people have been killed in Gaza so far and most of them are civilians. So how many people there have to die before you consider it genocide?

This is not genocide. Israel havent targeted palestinians because of their ethnicity lol.... they are simply targeting Hamas due to their persistent terrorist threat and unfortunately palestinian civilians are being manipulated by their own hamas 'government' and are therefore dying!

Then Israel needs target practice because 99% of their victims are innocent civilians that ARE NOT being forced to stand in front Israeli attacks despite claims made. If that were true we would have heard from a Palestinian in Gaza saying that is true. That argument is only used by the attackers and not the victims.

And lets not kid ourselves, this IS genocide. Just because it is happening slowly on a day to day basis over the course of a generation and not a fee short years does not mean it isn't what it is. The only difference is the slow method accompanied by propaganda will save the Israeli leadership from the fate of the Nazi's.

This is the Holocaust version 2. Updated but still in beta form. Our feedback is crucial.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
If israel wanted to genocide all the Palestinians it would take all of an hour or less.
A

Yes but then it would be very easy to be blamed for genocide, in the eyes of the rest of the world
but by this tactic they get rid of Palestinians little by little with no big drama....

There is not a single Palestinian that doesn't support hamas (they elected them right?)
so in the eyes of the Israel they are all potential terrorists, even the little children who see their friends and families get killed will eventually grow up and try to defend themselfs by helping hamas.

All the pro Israels say ''it had rockets hidden in it'',without any evidence, you supports the Israel army whatever happens ,
You could at least pretend you are a little sorry about the innocents get killed everyday
Do you think it is just coincidence that the school that gets hit everytime is the one the UN gathers civilians in?
-today we are here please don't bomb us
-boom
tomorrow we will seek protection in that school please don't bomb us again
-boom

edit on WedWed, 30 Jul 2014 09:40:36 -05001AMk000000Wednesdayam by Dr1Akula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

I certainly hope that was the intent behind hitting a facility like this...

Something inside me says weapons being there or not would not matter, it really appears that Israel will hit any target they want for any purpose they deem worthy regardless of who is on the receiving end.

Public opinion here in the states really seems to be swaying against Israel, and it is specifically because of events just like this.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The Israelis are trying to provoke the entire world into hating them such that prophecy shall be fulfilled and the Jewish Messiah returns.

Netanyahu is part of an occult cabal. The cabals plan is backfiring because normal society is unable to look at any other human beings as sub-human.

Only years of zionazi brainwashing and occult practices could eliminate innate sense of humanity in a person.

I suggest processing the nazionists into a pink mist and spraying it out over the pacific in hopes of creating an algae bloom that would feed anchovies that could be harvested and fed to Palestinians.

That would be just and rid the planet of a virulent disease.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I dont believe a damn thing spewed out from the Israelis and neither should anybody else. Ive learned a technique to spot with absolute certainty when they are lying.

They make small noises with their mouths. a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

What is sad is that some people still believe the "Israel tries to not kill civilians" BS.

What is sad is that some people fail to distinguish genocide from war.

If Israel wanted genocide, there wouldn't be any palestinians left alive today!

Do you honestly believe that this is a genocidal attempt?

Are you suggesting that they Israel had the option of obliterating all of Gaza in one go?

You do realise that they are concerned about their public image don’t you? There is a reason for that: If they killed all the Palestinians at once, the whole world would be on their doorstep in 24 hours.

I suggest you think these very serious issues through a bit more.

soulwaxer
edit on 30-7-2014 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles

Yet the kind members of Hamas (cowards) will set their rockets up next to UN schools and other buildings that civilians will use.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Wow... Hamas has indoctrinated their children to willingly become human shields. i have seen this with my own eyes on multiple occasions.

and please dont derail this thread by comparing the situation in gaza to the holocaust or warsaw ghetto!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

The world is watching, of course they are not going to wipe the Palestinians out in one massive strike. They themselves would be hit with a massive strike from countries who would not accept it. At the very least it is a war crime or crime against humanity. Somewhere else in the world it would be anyway.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

Did you just assert that you know how Israleies and Palestinians feel and think, based on some news coverage you saw??

There is nothing complicated about the number of dead.

There is no justification.

Period.

Tenth

link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

I suggest you think these very serious issues through a bit more.

Lol...

Ive experienced them..... maybe you should too!

link   

originally posted by: dashen
If israel wanted to genocide all the Palestinians it would take all of an hour or less.
And im damn sure Israelis want rockets to stop hitting their neighborhoods.
Maybe the "refugee center un schools" shouldnt double as rocket launch pads and weapon depots

And what do you think would happen to Israel if they took care of the Palestinians in "an hour or less"?

They are in the process of conducting a genocide, but maybe it's not going fast enough for you...

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I assume you mean the leaders of this cabal and not your average Israeli.

I've read about and seen demonstrations in Israel where citizens are just as against their leadership as a lot of us looking in, but then they keep, as a whole, re-electing these monsters back in to do more damage.

I suppose, not too disimilar to here in the states, the populous is pumped so full of fear that all rational thought of right and wrong go right out the window and give way to survival at any costs.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Not to be too cynical but is the worlds response instead to let Israel slowly bleed the Palestinians until there isn't one person left?

The world collectively gets up in arms over the actions Israel takes, but it seems when push comes to shove, the world will just watch on idly.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
So both sides are war criminals. Where is Team America: World Police? So much for the UN being any good at conflict resolution.

Ahhh the hell with them all. Bunch of useless, good for nothings. Seems as though the only thing they are good at is killing each other for their own twisted ideological pleasure.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ControlledChaos
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71
Something inside me says weapons being there or not would not matter, it really appears that Israel will hit any target they want for any purpose they deem worthy regardless of who is on the receiving end.

Something inside me says exactly the same thing.

In fact, I think most people share this perception. Some can deal with it and some can't.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: lonweld

The question I ask is: did this really happen or is it part of a propoganda campaign?
Also, if it did happen, were there really refugees in there, or was it actually an enemy post?

It happened...

Are you really questioning whether or not this incident took place?

A quick web-search would alleviate any doubts you might have...

Can't believe people are still trying to pass off these atrocities as "Hamas propaganda"

This tactic is Hasbara - Israeli counter-propaganda and you are a part of it, it seems.

What part of "The UN warned Israel 17 times" do you not understand?

These were not "enemy combatants".
edit on 7/30/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Yet the kind members of Hamas (cowards) will set their rockets up next to UN schools and other buildings that civilians will use.

Who are the cowards? When you see a big bully on a playground beating a much smaller guy, do you think the bully is brave?

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

So you think Hamas is brave and not a group of cowards?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join