It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Your Pineal Gland With This Common Household Product!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
may be worth researching the effects of fluoride mixed with iodine in the body... might be interesting results

cool thread

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: VeritasAequitas
a reply to: Mianeye

This is not true in the slightest. The amount of iodine added to table salt is miniscule, and is easily displaced by the halogen chloride in the salt from the body. Iodized salt is a complete HOAX, and does nothing more than prevent the appearance of goiter, but still makes the body iodine deficient. For a more complete overview of this, and additional information please feel free to review my very extensive thread I created on the Iodine conspiracy.

Furthermore, it would take much more iodine to cause problems in healthy people with no aversions to iodine than even a bottle of these..

Iodine is added to table salt at roughly 150 micrograms (100 micrograms = 1/1000 milligram); people have safely taken for extended periods of time up to 50 milligrams. The good thing about nature and the things your body is supposed to have, is that it takes a lot more to cause toxicity than what you shouldn't have.

Iodine, Fluoride, Obesity : The Conspiracy

Thank you for sharing your thread link. I gave you another S&F.

Looks like valuable information. I look forward to looking at it in detail when I have more time. Right now, I just got home from working overtime, so the bed is calling my name.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
Here is a thread I did on Potassium Iodine awhile back here on ATS.

Deny Ignorance with Iodine.

Potassioum Iodine - Facts

Looks like another good thread I need to read. S&F for your thread too.

Thanks Realtruth. I'll get to it when my brain isn't in a fog.

edit on 7/29/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Hey Sled. Thanks for creating this thread. Good stuff. I would like to chime in real quick here.

I use Atomidine Iodine but only once in a while. I use 1-2 drops in 6-8 ounces of water. Again, this is something I wouldn't do everyday. I bought a little dropper bottle of it at my local health food store. I'm sure it can be found online as well.

Since Atomidine contains iodine, when taken internally, it can over-stimulate the thyroid gland and heart. Edgar Cayce recommended that Atomidine be taken under the supervision of a physician.
Typically, Atomidine is taken in cycles which vary greatly depending upon the needs of each individual. A typical cycle may involve taking Atomidine for five days and then resting for five days.

Source: Edgar Cayce's A.R.E. on Atomidine Iodine

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Cherry0

Has it aided you in any meditations or visions for you? would the effects be gradual or instant?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: VeritasAequitas

Not to mention that the Iodine useful for the third eye is not povidone-iodine, but potassium iodide.

Mm hm, but the iodine in the surgical scrub mentioned in the post that I responded to is povidone iodine, and it sucks for wound care.

There is no iodine that is "useful for the third eye".

I'm surprised to find you shilling for that type of snake-oil-nonsense.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

come on..... the site where this info comes from is akin to a storehouse for snake oil sales and such as is evidenced with them trying to unload stuff like this on the unsuspecting aka the native and easily distracted....

Metatron’s Clearing & Protection Device Key
Each tool is hand made by me. Meatatron's Clearing & Protection Key is made of High Grade Specialty Clear Quartz Crystal Glass, Copper and 6 hand selected for their metaphysical properties, UNIVERSAL ENERGIES and specific cut semi precious gemstones. Each Tool will vary slightly in the selection of Gemstones, AS I AM GUIDED TO DO SO BY METATRON. And although this is not a specialized tool. The crystals and Gemstones will be selected according to what YOU need. ONCE THE TOOL IS ASSEMBLED, I THEN PUT IT THROUGH A SERIES OF ENERGY ACTIVATIONS and imprinting. IT IS A LENGTHY PROCESS THAT REQUIRES A LOT OF SPECIFIC ENERGIES TO COME TOGETHER to assure the highest energy transference. Each disc is measured 3 inches in Diameter. A guide on how to use it and the meaning of all the ingredients will be included with your order. Each tool is securely packaged and beautifully wrapped. Each comes with a special pouch for you to carry your tool in. Please note that you cannot wear this disc. You can carry it in your pocket, purse, hand, but it is not designed to be worn on your body.Please note that since I put each and every single tool by hand and imprint them with energies it takes me roughly 2 weeks to make each one, along with the shipping please allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery. Thank you

www.metaphysicalascensionpowertools.com...

the stuff in red should read "please allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery so that you're cheque can clear." Chocolate bits ( aka ex lax ) that can CLEAR you much better than "Metatron’s CLEARING & Protection Device Key"

.....and the closing quote in your post points to the joke the site is:

*THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN IS FOR informational and ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, and does not constitute medical advice, and should NOT serve as the basis for any medical decision by you.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Seaweed/kelp contains a lot of iodine. You can pick it up in most grocery stores as a thyroid supplement.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It amazes me how the other five chakras got mastered without the use of Iodine. Like wow, great job.

Next thing you know, Cannabis opens the Crown chakra....
Like anyone would believe that...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

I know. right?

I missed the part where Yogananda and Sri Ramakrishna doused themselves with iodine.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I kno, and the other chakras were mastered like it was ABC, without idoine.

I think the third eye symbolism/chakra believe has a different a meaning then what is commonly believed. From my experience of meditation, I think more or less a state of being serene and in harmony with oneself. Where one lets the brain relaxed, and allows itself to process and grow.

This video here shows some of the risks of the common idea of "Mastering the Third Eye".

Trust me, I f'd around with the "Third Eye meditations" years ago when the 2012 hype went on in 08/09. Gave some practice about focusing, however, the results were rather...Psychologically damaging.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

If anything, the only meditation that probably goes with Third Eye symbolism or corresponds, is "Zen Meditation".

Now if you'll, excuse me, I gotta go to work, and try to find some peace...

Or else I'm gonna go to jail for hitting an idiot co-worker.

edit on 29-7-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Had to reset my password, find my old email, get logged in, all just to reply to this.

Anyone reading this topic, give me a second and read this, please, just give me a few seconds.

Go ahead and dip a bit of iodine on your skin now and again. I have no idea whether it will help or not. But for the love of god, DO NOT DRINK IODINE. Please, just do not drink it.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
We don't use toxic chemicals like iodine or mercurochrome for cuts anymore. Also,
I prefer to leave my glands alone, unless it involves Sandra Bullock.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

The brain thing isn't really true, and I thought it was 10% unless you're a dolphin. I'm sure it's not ideal, but people have lived pretty normal lives with half a brain. Iodine can be toxic.
As can water in extreme 'doses'. Science and medicine are 'really good' sources but not exactly reliable either since they change their minds, like a girl changes clothes.
You might say, or Katy Perry might say, that they're 'Hot N Cold' on a lot of things.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I'll be buying my iodine today or tomorrow. I'll post how it works in a couple of weeks.
If anyone else tries this, PLEASE come back here and share your results with us.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kodasaufa
a reply to: Cherry0

Has it aided you in any meditations or visions for you? would the effects be gradual or instant?

Hey there Kodasoufa, thanks for the reply. Honestly, I haven't meditated in quite some time now. I really should get back to it. I always felt more positive and just in good spirits when I was meditating regularly. I have been a little stressed as of late so maybe it's a good time to resume.

I'm trying to think back to when I first started my Atomidine Iodine daily routine. It seemed to be a more gradual feeling at the time. Not really instant. But that's me. Not sure how it will effect different people.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Interesting. I know in the hospital, they almost always use
Iodine. Maybe I'll try this.

Rebel 5

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rebelv

This method is not a good idea. Ive posted many warnings against it a few times in here as others have. Idodine supplaments or eating food with good levels of iodine in it is better so long as its not an overdose. Also only 12 percent absobs in so its waisting money using rubbing iodine for a use its not meant for.
edit on 30-7-2014 by Aural because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Get some Lugol's solution; it's edible. I've been taking it in drinks (no taste whatsoever) along with a touch of added sea salt for several months now. I'm not sure if my pineal gland is more open but I'm not dead yet either. May have more energy but that's normal in the summer.

And Betadine solution or one of the generics thereof is a great disinfectant. Use it once in a while over your whole body in the shower, water it down a bit and snort some up into your sinuses and even get some in your eyes, it will kill a lot of germs that are lurking about and can cause trouble. Some Betadine and/or alcohol hand disinfectant is a great thing to use if you get any kind of cut, scrape or bug bite just in case, seeing as MRSA seems to be lurking all over the place. The alcohol stuff seems to soak down several layers of skin and will clear up a skin infection pretty quickly if used repeatedly.

As far as the pineal gland goes, there's got to be a reason it's in the most protected area of the entire body, more so even than the heart or brain, inside it's own cradle of bone. And there's also got to be a reason why our thoroughly corrupt and proven evil government wants to poison it with fluoride, all the while pretending that something that's in contact with your teeth for a microsecond somehow will 'prevent cavities' (proven wrong over and over again, but try to tell your dentist that).

For all the 'studies' that are done on any given topic, it's amazing how they're completely ignored like they never happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join