It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Your Pineal Gland With This Common Household Product!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: starwae

Well the correct dosage truly varies. For many conditions and also radiation, for example if you're living near a plant, (Fukushima and the various leaks in the US mean we're all living near a plant) range from 50 mg tablets to higher dosage.

I consider 15-20 mgs far more acceptable. The higher dosages seem to do other things. I don't expect other people to take my word for something, and what I've learnt. Just be cautious and careful and pay attention. If you're meditating, you'll know when you go deeper and what disconnects for a couple weeks feel like, pay attention to yourself.

I actually feel that the higher doses we took and the runny nose, detox that lasted a few weeks, was good. We probably needed to detox, but not too high a dose. If a person is going to do that, probably no greater than the pill dosage of 50 mgs. We took a little higher. Now, thinking of taking it again, but this time, would crush those crystals much finer and use the smallest spoon, (we bought tiny micro spoons for this) and take maybe 1/4 of the tiniest spoon, to get a dosage around 20 mgs, possibly.

Never let them lead you by the nose, thats what they're doing, they expect those who are waking up to find this path and its still a trap, its always arranged that way, yet some of the info is right, so do careful monitoring of yourself at all times.

Personally, other good detox's (which include using natural salts in your diet, ie sea salts) would be vitamin e, vitamin a, AND melatonin. Also, beet, dandelion greens, carrot juice, (with variety of either apple, orange, lemon, lime) added, and some lipsomal C, which we are going to be making soon. Lots of beet/carrot/dandelion type juices. By lots I don't mean all day long.

And Paudarco tea.
edit on 28-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I drink only distilled water and I put 1 teaspoon per gallon of BORAX! Another house hold chemical great for decalc your Pineal Gland, combine with magnesium supplements and you WILL see results!! ]
HA ^see what =I done there

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Well the answer is to do things carefully in moderation, and to follow yourself for a while, you will find out. Trying something carefully, in slightly lower doses, for a month and discovering what is working.

Note for some people with health conditions, this can be bad and so first would be a medical checkup, or if a person has a good alternative medicine doctor long term that knows their whole case history and is not a quack, we have someone like that in a nearby community that is very good at both knowledge of nutrients and knowledge of the patient, and doesn't override doctors.

I was the one who foolishly jumped into the deep part of this stream due to postings of someone else on another forum who knows a great deal, but got suspicious when started feeling dry in meditation and my arthritis got worse, started questioning him and he finally said something along the lines of (paraphrasing) cut off from Higher Self you grow into your own person. Well, sorry, NO. Not a rebel renegade and want to go home and in this hellhole place, we need our bungee cord.

So, all I can do is share that I sometimes leap without looking too, but now am more cautious.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
If iodine does open the third eye, then surgeons and people in the medical field should have their 3rd eye wide open because they use it on a constant basis for germs and scrubbing.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
If iodine does open the third eye, then surgeons and people in the medical field should have their 3rd eye wide open because they use it on a constant basis for germs and scrubbing.

Nah, they use chlorhexidine because povidone-iodine has been shown not only to interfere with wound healing, but in some cases to increase infection. It's also the no-brainer go-to scrub solution because so many are allergic to iodine. Also, using chlorhexidine rules out the possibility of getting in to trouble with a patient that doesn't know they are allergic to iodine.

edit on 28-7-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: deadeyedick

Old soles does not mean old souls

It really depends on your view point.
I made a whole thread about it.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I called my mom and also looked it up on Google images to see how iodine looks on the skin. It was indeed orange/red.
See pic here
edit on 28-7-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thanks for catching that ... and I proof read that before posting .. brain fog ??

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Well that is a good point because, they're usually more left hemisphered. For example, in the university studies of telepathy they found, in thousands of studies done by all the top world wide facilities, that it exists, above and beyond the norm. So for example, structured tests that are akin to selecting one of 4 answers, would score 25% average. Well, something like 32%, roughly, or roughly 7% above average existed. That was using left hemisphere students primarily, what was available to them in large supplies in social sciences.

When they did a series of tests on more right hemisphere, ie artists, or those who have had the occasional preknowing who would be on the phone when it rang, they had a huge difference. Instead of 25%, they had over 60% success.

These were repeatable studies.

To this day however, real serious scientists treat this all as hogwosh, because they're so with it, they will recommend baby aspirin for heart attack victims, though the studies that were repeatable showed, not even a 1% increase in lessoning the risk of another heart attack, but the small percentage they did find was repeatable and demonstrated to be real, so they will recommend the aspirin. But these repeatable studies are so out of their left hemisphered league they can't think scientifically about the outcomes.

Now, based on this, one would pressume most medical staff are left brained and not working hard at meditating and activating right hemisphere, not doing watercolor paintings, playing with music, and hemisync type binaurals.

So its not just the iodide, to me its a variety of things.

But large amounts of it tends to decalcify, sometimes too much, and detox people.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: sled735

As I posted previously, there is an article that says table salt is not a good source for Iodine because of the processing it goes through. I use sea salt myself, which doesn't contain iodine.

You keep repeating that sea salt doesn't contain iodine which is 100% false. Sea salt has naturally occurring iodine, even though it may be at lower levels than table salt, it does contain iodine.

Sea salts if properly processed contain many other trace elements and minerals.

I say that about the kind I'm using because it says on the front of the container, "This salt does not supply iodide, a necessary nutrient." I don't see iodine listed in the ingredients either.
Maybe the brand you use does contain it. I'm using Morton Fine Sea Salt.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Thanks Sled!! How to free up my pineal gland?? This has been pressing at the back of my mind for a long time...Kinda like my pineal gland.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

This is not true in the slightest. The amount of iodine added to table salt is miniscule, and is easily displaced by the halogen chloride in the salt from the body. Iodized salt is a complete HOAX, and does nothing more than prevent the appearance of goiter, but still makes the body iodine deficient. For a more complete overview of this, and additional information please feel free to review my very extensive thread I created on the Iodine conspiracy.

Furthermore, it would take much more iodine to cause problems in healthy people with no aversions to iodine than even a bottle of these..

Iodine is added to table salt at roughly 150 micrograms (100 micrograms = 1/1000 milligram); people have safely taken for extended periods of time up to 50 milligrams. The good thing about nature and the things your body is supposed to have, is that it takes a lot more to cause toxicity than what you shouldn't have.

Iodine, Fluoride, Obesity : The Conspiracy
edit on 28-7-2014 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I have been doing 4 drops of iodine (kelp) under my tongue for probably over 2 years. Liqui-kelp. I have no idea why, and I don't know if it has done me any good at all so far.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Not to mention that the Iodine useful for the third eye is not povidone-iodine, but potassium iodide.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Excellent information! Thank you kindly, no wonder they recommend the absurd amount of 150 mcg. They like that pineal gland closed, as well as all of the other negative effects of having iodine deficiency!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmMonday9 by elementalgrove because: Doublepost

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I think little on skin is a good quick protection against Chernobyl like accident.
Also every household should have iodine solution for it kills germs. You can one drop of it in dirty water and you can drike it also survival mode

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Here is a thread I did on Potassium Iodine awhile back here on ATS.

Deny Ignorance with Iodine.

Potassioum Iodine - Facts

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
Actually, if the iodine disappears soon after applying it, it means you're deficient. It's when it stops absorbing that you need to stop.

Nope about 12 percent gets absorbed no matter what your levels are.

From the published data, the skin iodine patch test is not a reliable method to assess whole body sufficiency for iodine. Many factors play a role in the disappearance of the yellow color of iodine from the surface of the skin. For example, if iodine is reduced to iodide by the skin, the yellow color of iodine will disappear because iodide is white. In order to regenerate iodine on the skin, one needs to apply an oxidant such as hydrogen peroxide, complicating the test further. The evaporation of iodine from the skin increases with increased ambient temperatures and decreased atmospheric pressure due to weather conditions and altitude. For example, the yellow color of iodine will disappear much faster in Denver, Colorado at 5,000 feet above sea level then Los Angeles, California at sea level, irrespective of the amount of bioavailable iodine.

www.optimox.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Iodine is used in cloud seeding. en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join