It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Your Pineal Gland With This Common Household Product!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE
All of our brain is used in daily life. 100%..... This all goes back to the whole we only use 20% urban ledgend.

Actually, the "urban legend" is 10%, and you are still wrong.

Yes, we use 100% of our brain, meaning every part of it serves a purpose. However, only 10% of our brain is active at any given moment.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I know you put a disclaimer up, stateing the chic who advises this wasn't a DR. But this is an incredibly dangerous post....

This is exactly the kind of thing weak minded people buy into and end up hurting themselves. Iodine can be very toxic.

There is zero truth about the penal gland being our 3rd eye... Rely all of that goes back to the "myth" we only use 20% of our brains..... This is completely false. We use all of our brains, 100%. If part of your brain didn't work you would most likely die or be disabled.

I'm gonna look up where the penal gland bs came from.... Obviously not from science or medicine!

I probably agree about the third eye stuff but your comments on the brain are pretty inaccurate... There have been cases with people shot and stapped in the brain and live! Quite normally... There was one lad I remember seeing, shot in the head, had HALF his brain removed... Guess what, he can walk and talk etc... With half not even there!!! lol

But yeah I do agree the 20% bit is rubbish.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I suggest YOU re read my post because it looks like it has hampered you ability to read and UNDERSTAND.

Just a hint in your OP look at YOUR FIRST ext text link which is from A HOCUS POCUS site!!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hi all, just thought I'd throw this out there .. I have a hot tub and use bromine to disinfect it .. now I've read that bromine will take the place if iodine if you're deficient (Dr. Mercola I believe). So I've been doing the dab of iodine a couple of years now hoping to keep my thyroid full of iodine so as to not take up the bromine .. as stated earlier in the thread, if it disappears soon after applying it's time to stop for awhile. Does it work ? don't know. does it hurt? don't know, but nothing has happened so far.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

I suggest YOU re read my post because it looks like it has hampered you ability to read and UNDERSTAND.

Just a hint in your OP look at YOUR FIRST ext text link which is from A HOCUS POCUS site!!!!!

What does it matter that it comes from a "Hocus Pocus" site, as you call it, when the information is the same as any other link stating how Iodine helps with all the things listed in the OP?
Just because YOU don't like that particular site doesn't mean the information is wrong.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow

FYI

Iodine Content of Some Common Foods

The best natural occurring source of iodine is saltwater seafood. Freshwater seafood also contains iodine.
Iodine is added to all table salt in Canada. 1 teaspoon of table salt contains 380 mcg of iodine.
Kosher, pickling and sea salt are a source of natural iodine but do not contain as much as iodized table salt.

Thank you.
As I posted previously, there is an article that says table salt is not a good source for Iodine because of the processing it goes through. I use sea salt myself, which doesn't contain iodine.

As for the fish... Hummm... well, if the water hadn't been polluted with all the trash and crap that gets dumped into, I would agree. But these days, the only way I would eat fish is if I go to a clear water stream far back in the mountains and catch the fish myself. Unfortunately, I don't have time to do that.
No telling what those fishes have ingested from the dirty waters that is sold in stores!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I started taking nascent iodine about three weeks ago. I noticed right off the bat the first few days that within 30 minutes of taking it I would get a headache and fatigue, lasting around an hour. According to most sites I looked at those are symptoms of bromine detox, as the heavier iodine displaces bromine out of tissue and into the blood to be removed. I'm not a scientist, so I can't speak with authority on this issue though, only from my own experience.

Now I take around 8-10 drops in a few ounces of water every morning around 30 minutes before breakfast. I don't have the headache or fatigue anymore, and I've found overall a clearer mind to be the best effect. I don't have the brain fog that I used to. I've also noticed a slight uptick in libido, so I'll not be complaining about that either.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Excellent thread. I think we should get a number of people from here to do it and report back. This seems to be pretty simple to do. I hope to pick some up and try it out. I would like to report back after a week of trying this.

I believe the article said to give it two weeks.
I'm going to the health food store on my days off this week and ask the person there what she recommends, and how to use it. She is very knowledgeable on anything like this.

I'll try it for two weeks, then come back and report. Anyone else, please let us know how it works for you.
But, you know, the only real way to know for sure is to have some medical tests done first, then again after using the iodine, so I don't know that I can afford that. I guess we'll just have to go on how we feel before, and after.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus
Unrelated to the pineal gland but I have to have my 3rd abdominal CT scan in 18 months on Wednesday and have been kind of freaking over all this radiation i would be exposed too, cant seem to find much info online but my surgeon says its totally fine and safe too have this many i have also had others in the past about 4-5 when i was a child (23 now) and had internal injuries from a car accident, so im thinking i might give this a go i saw radiation protection on the list and if its something that will help prevent any nasty repercussions from the CT's later in life then its worth a try? Only thing im worried about is dosage..

The article in the OP tells the dosage, but if it would make you feel better, ask someone at the health food store. Hopefully, they will be as knowledgeable as the lady at the one I use.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: Aural

The information on Iodine seems to be all over the board. Some articles say it is good and some bad. I do not understand how they can be so contradictory. Look at this one. link.springer.com... There are others that state iodine is no more invasive than any other antiseptic. Another one.. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

As far as Mercurachrome, this article explains some things about it. Now if you use it continuously, it may be as dangerous as tooth fillings. ispub.com...

I was thinking the same thing. I'm going with whatever the woman at my health food store tells me.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soapusmaximus

Great advice, I have nascent iodine , 600 drop bottle at about 250% and adults recommended daily allowance .

I take 3-4 drops every morning at the moment in a small glass of water on an empty stomach.

To be honest, I haven't noticed too much difference but I have other health concerns that may explain that.

If only for protection from Fukushima and other sources of radiation, take it!

Absolutely! I just posted about the fish being contaminated that may be passed along to humans for eating. Everyone that eats fish needs to check to see where it came from. If it came from anywhere in the Pacific... walk away!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: gtbobcat
Hi all, just thought I'd throw this out there .. I have a hot tub and use bromine to disinfect it .. now I've read that bromine will take the place if iodine if you're deficient (Dr. Mercola I believe). So I've been doing the dab of iodine a couple of years now hoping to keep my thyroid full of iodine so as to not take up the bromine .. as stated earlier in the thread, if it disappears soon after applying it's time to stop for awhile. Does it work ? don't know. does it hurt? don't know, but nothing has happened so far.

Actually, if the iodine disappears soon after applying it, it means you're deficient. It's when it stops absorbing that you need to stop.
Thanks for the info on bromine.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RidgeWalker

Thank you.
That is a helpful reply! Glad to hear it helps with brain fog. I get that a lot these days.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne

All of our brain is used in daily life. 100%..... This all goes back to the whole we only use 20% urban ledgend.

Actually, the "urban legend" is 10%, and you are still wrong.

Yes, we use 100% of our brain, meaning every part of it serves a purpose. However, only 10% of our brain is active at any given moment.

I don't know abot only 10% is used at any one time, but that's not my point anyway.... My point is, there is no unused part of the brain where our esp powers are just waiting to be unlocked. I'm not saying it's impossible for esp to be real. I'm saying that the penal gland nonsense has a fairly traceable history... Right back to a doctor before modern medicine and a British guy who claimed to be possessed by an Indian shaman. So anyone taking supliments to unlock there penial gland are far more likely to overdose on iodine then get psychic powers.

This kinda stuff is dangerous.... I can just picture some kid or weak minded fool downing bottles of iodine trying to become an x-man....... People should think before they post!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meee32

I know you put a disclaimer up, stateing the chic who advises this wasn't a DR. But this is an incredibly dangerous post....

This is exactly the kind of thing weak minded people buy into and end up hurting themselves. Iodine can be very toxic.

There is zero truth about the penal gland being our 3rd eye... Rely all of that goes back to the "myth" we only use 20% of our brains..... This is completely false. We use all of our brains, 100%. If part of your brain didn't work you would most likely die or be disabled.

I'm gonna look up where the penal gland bs came from.... Obviously not from science or medicine!

I probably agree about the third eye stuff but your comments on the brain are pretty inaccurate... There have been cases with people shot and stapped in the brain and live! Quite normally... There was one lad I remember seeing, shot in the head, had HALF his brain removed... Guess what, he can walk and talk etc... With half not even there!!! lol

But yeah I do agree the 20% bit is rubbish.

Your brain will attempt to rerout things if damaged. You do use 100% of your brain in your daily activities. It's just that 20% is used in cognitive abilities while the rest controls body chemistry and such.

I promise the guy missing half his brain does have negative effects from MISSING half his brain! Your forgetting that people like that are the miraculous exception. There are a gagillion cases of very slight brain injury having a massive negative impact on that person.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

It takes a little while to get rid of the headaches. Drink a lot of water, and if it gets too rough, slack off on the number of drops, or take a day off to give your kidneys a break.

You can get nascent iodine on ebay very inexpensively. I think I paid $13 for a small bottle.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aural
methylcobalamin (methyl-B12) aplifies phase shifts in circadian rhythm in the pineal more it seems although i am not sure how this differs from ordinary B12 but i heard its better. Basically it reacts to light more and you can buy it apparently.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

a reply to: rickymouse

I replied before you posted that adon before. It seems a bit exsessive to use for normal cuts when its favoured for major burn victims.

I have methylcobalamin. I take it when I want to sleep more, in the evening. It doesn't give you the kick like cyano does, but the composition does promote healing in some people. A bottle lasts me about a year. I was investigating the problems associated with reduced enzymes that work with proper methylization in the body. Folate is also needed with this. I'm researching this with a genetic reduction view and trying to figure out how to tell if it is occurring. Being it is summer and I have lots of projects this year, I can't get to it till fall. It will take me about forty hours of research minimum on this subject.

I'm not afraid of Mercurachrome, it is something that works well in some cases but it must be used conservatively. We put iodine on most cuts when I was a kid but sometimes we used merchurachrome. Now there is a bromide attached to mercurachrome. They have recently uncovered the medical benefits of bromide. But having it in bread for everyday consumption is not good, it is not even in the right form in bread. Rutabaga and shellfish is a good source of this in moderation. It settles you in the right form, in the wrong form it makes you weak and more susceptible to diseases. And of course, moderation should always be observed with anything.

The major sources of mercury remain fillings in teeth. Certain foods chelate mercury out of your body. foods containing sulfur help a lot, but to counteract the sulfites produced in the body you need to eat foods that have molybdenum in them, it is needed for sulfite oxidase in the body. Eggs and onion and garlic are good sulfur sources. Real oatmeal or whole grain oat cereals are a good source of molybdenum. So alternating eggs, oatmeal, and cheerios for breakfast throughout the week can help take care of mercury. Mercury is found in almost everything we eat, in trace amounts. In it's methylmercury form it is the most toxic to our minds. This is found in the air we breath. They make such an issue of a mercury spill because the methyl is released in the heat of the day and this is absorbed through our lungs. Proper diet can help remove mercury from our body. Fluoride compounds stimulate our kidneys to excrete this, so does alcohol. Water is needed as a carrier for this, but we don't have to drink ten glasses a day like people were saying, coffee works fine in the AM

By the way, that is a very good article you linked, it is easy to understand. Many of the articles I have read on this subject are complicated and confusing. I like seeing articles that address things directly.
edit on 28-7-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Fear and stress release chemicals that can allow a lot of diseases to occur if it is happening on a consistent basis. A chemical is released that stimulates the muscles in the body to make a nitrogen compound that increases heart rate. This chemical is also released during exercise as cells break down but we metabolize it completely when exercising and sweat out the toxic part or it stimulates the liver and kidneys to excrete it.

If stress makes you have to pee, than that is good, these chemicals are excreted. Even going from hot to cold, or vise versa, should stimulate us to pee. This excretes the chemicals that we no longer need. If the kidney function is compromised by multiple reasons including iodine deficiency, it doesn't work properly. Now, I am not sure if we should hold this in our bladder or not, maybe it is best to find a bathroom.

Fearing all the chemicals in food can cause problems. I am trying to find companion food chemistry that if consumed together can help to take care of these chemicals. Also some foods should not be consumed together, they should be consumed hours apart. This is a big subject, I still need to research it for years. Fix the problem instead of having to worry about it is my choice.

Don't eat foods that block iodine absorption too often if you think you are deficient, timing is what is the clue. If you crave something, research it to try to figure what may be the reason for the craving, foods have lots of chemistry, not just a few chemicals. Sometimes there could be a better choice, but you have never tasted it.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
for all of the people already trying this method or wanting to try it,why not just take an actual iodine suppliment in correct dosage,I don't know much about the dabbing iodine solution that's meant for cuts,but doesn't sound so safe to me.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

As I posted previously, there is an article that says table salt is not a good source for Iodine because of the processing it goes through. I use sea salt myself, which doesn't contain iodine.

You keep repeating that sea salt doesn't contain iodine which is 100% false. Sea salt has naturally occurring iodine, even though it may be at lower levels than table salt, it does contain iodine.

Sea salts if properly processed contain many other trace elements and minerals.

edit on 28-7-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join