It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A fake atrocity video from Gaza

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Sadly, I expected this. it takes only a few posts to get away from the topic of the thread to something that people are more comfortable shouting about.

"The war is not FAIR." Which may be the most ignorant comment exposed to public view since sticks and stones were discovered to have a dual purpose.

There's already been a thread on the fake sniper victim, except the OP presented it as real. I'm grateful for the further analysis. But really, the dreaded IDF snipers? Any sniper? They take a shot and hit his hand???? That's one sniper that will be peeling potatoes for the rest of his military career. And three hits from a sniper rifle but the guy doesn't have any torn clothes or significant blood or wounds?

It's a fake, get it? Hamas lies about the killing of civilians. They've done it many times before. That's their plan. They don't have a chance militarily. I don't know whom they could beat in a war, maybe a South Pacific island. They're just trying to get undeserved sympathy, and when caught, they run and hide by changing the subject. Cowards who won't even make it to a Paradise staffed by Nancy Pelosi and Helen Thomas look-a-likes.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Fair enough, you call it propaganda. Interesting, but it doesn't mean much unless it's false.

Are you willing to say that the OP's source is false and explain why?

link   
a reply to: charles1952

I agree with your post? but why does Hamas got to do this? have they lost that bad? I hate war myself as none wins..But what is Israel supposed to do?

I'd just like to hear peoples thoughts if they were Israel what would they do?

link   
Israel claims that Hamas is bombarding their lands. But in reality, Hamas has fired less rockets than the amount of airstrikes Israel has performed on Gaza:

3,249 targets in Gaza struck by Israel

1,139 Palestinian deaths

---

2,255 rockets launched at Israel from Gaza

45 Israeli deaths

www.nytimes.com...

Israel can whinge about Hamas rockets all they want. The truth is that Israel has bombed Gaza more times than Hamas has even launched its rockets. Additionally, the majority of Hamas' rockets are intercepted and destroyed by the iron dome system. Gaza? Nope, people just become collateral damage.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: live2beknown

Oooo,... IRON DOME saved all the Isrealis from the TERROR of mega sized bottle rockets...

I am not in favor of Hamas, I just think that the discussion is so far askew from reality that the idea that Hamas is a legitimate threat to the state of Isreal is WAY overstated...

When it comes to modern warfare technology, Isreal is WAY more advanced by many orders of magnitude...WAY more...

Isreal complains that they are surrounded by enemies and all they are doing is defending themselves... fine

well the Palestinians in Gaza are surrounded by enemies also...and their "land" is shrinking by the minute...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

At least Israel warns the person they are about to bomb..Hamas shoots randomly at civilians..?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Israel claims that Hamas is bombarding their lands. But in reality,

What??? The only reasonable, logical, way to end that sentence is with "they're not."

Hamas has fired less rockets than the amount of airstrikes Israel has performed on Gaza:

What? Come on, tell me, really. What were you trying to say? Because what you are saying is:

"Israel claims that Hamas is bombarding their lands, but in reality, Hamas is bombarding their lands. They have fired over 2,000 rockets in those bombardments."

Do you expect to sway any opinion by saying, "Our army fired 140,000 bullets. If your army fires more than that, you are mean and heartless and should be condemned." (paraphrased and a logical inference)
edit on 27-7-2014 by charles1952 because: bracket problem

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
And I'm sorry this turned out to be a war..Just be nice to get other peoples views and respect them rather then go to war against each other..well I'm Tipsy and going to bed. Cheers mates.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
This thread is beginning to smell of trolls.

Just because they dont see things your way makes them trolls? You are aware there are two sides to every conflict.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This is interesting if true:www.jewsnews.co.il...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Just because they dont see things your way makes them trolls? You are aware there are two sides to every conflict.

Not about seeing things my way mate, it's about context of the situation

originally posted by: live2beknown

At least Israel warns the person they are about to bomb..Hamas shoots randomly at civilians..?

False and Israel has been sending in assault troops to Gaza constantly for the last 2 weeks.

The OP video may be fake, but it still doesn't change anything as to the situation in Gaza

edit on 27-7-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I live In Canada, and we stole the Natives land, do we see them shooting rockets at me or spears??

They would if your land was of religious significance to them and their religion demanded them to get the land back. And if their religion also said that if anyone gets killed, it would be okay because, "such is the recompense of disbelievers" (meaning it is justified). Hamas aren't the good guys. They're just the weak ones. That's why the weak minded pity them and give them sympathy while overlooking who they really are. Such is ignorance.
edit on 27-7-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

link   

Both sides are bombing each other...I posted in order to point out that Israel, while whinging about being bombed, is actually bombing Gaza at a higher rate, and killing more people as a result.

I condemn both sides for the violence. The only logical guy in this conflict, is the Palestinian President, Mahmoud Abbas. At least he is striving for peace and coordination...something of which Israel and Hamas don't want.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Zcustosmorum

alright mate, let me ask you this..If Israel didn't have Iron Dome and all those 2500 rockets killed thousand of Israeli civilians, would your thoughts be different?

No, because the reason Hamas are firing rockets is because Israel stole their land and probably killed half their families, would you let someone take your land and kill your family?

Except Israel did not start the conflict, and they returned land to people who agreed to peace. Or is Israel still in control of the Sinai?

Israel releases a fake video and is crucified, Hamas does and who cares Israel is evil blah blah blah. We get it, you don't care, you just like to hate.
edit on 27-7-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

LOL!!!

Well the U.S. hands Israel a minimum of $3,000,000,000 per year, which breaks down to about $11,540,000 per working day (260/365) or roughly $1,442,500 per hour for each eight hour workday.

With money like this freely flowing in each day, Israel can easily afford to hire propaganda trolls.

edit on 27-7-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The term troll has taken on a new meaning. It's someone who's post you don't like now.

It's a constant struggle for me to remember to actually respect people I disagree vehemently with, but when I remember I sure do learn a lot. All of our differing frames of reference really help paint a clearer picture when we take our egos out of the equation.

Sometimes it's hard to remember that most of us want the same things, we just disagree on how to get them.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf

You can't seriously trust Jews News.............

The owner is a Zionist settler in the West Bank, named Eliyokim Cohen:

www.youtube.com...

Jews News is a Jewish right wing website....

edit on 27-7-2014 by daaskapital because: clarification

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: Sunwolf

You can't seriously trust Jews News.............

The owner is a Zionist settler in the West Bank, named Eliyokim Cohen:

www.youtube.com...

Jews News is a Jewish right wing website....

So what?Is it true or not,do you even know?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sunwolf

No, i don't know. I'm just saying that you shouldn't trust a right wing Jewish website.

It could be true, but you should take everything from that website with a huge grain of salt.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I agree with your post? but why does Hamas got to do this? have they lost that bad? I hate war myself as none wins..But what is Israel supposed to do?

I'd just like to hear peoples thoughts if they were Israel what would they do?

The answer is shut down everything coming from Israel water power food and supplies and simply say as long as rockets cross the border Israel will provide no support. No bombing needed when people dont have food water etc they wont tolerate people launching missiles.See there going to be called evil anyway at least this way theres not random bombs falling. And if Palestinians want at this point they will have to learn to take care of themselves or stop fighting either way is a win for Israel.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join