It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel admits HAMAS didn't kidnap the 3 Israeli teens after all

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: jmdewey60

Depending on what definition of "client state" you use, the term is not horribly applicable or not applicable at all.

Palestinians have not ruled themselves in Palestine, ever. Their current situation is the closest to self-rule they have ever experienced. Prior to that it has just changed hands from one conqueror to another.

Great analogy. When do the American Indians get their land back?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I was just thinking about this! I had it in my mind that they will do anything to stop the Palestinians, including inventing this reason to attack. Besides, even if they did, I don't think it justifies the brutal attacks. They have turned into a bully nation just like ours! Monkey see, monkey do.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Turned into? They started out bombing the British to get their independence.a reply to: haarvik

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Good grief let's see many of you are in favor of supporting a terrorist organization that promotes:

- Religious intolerance
- Suicide bombing
- Killing of civilians including women and children
- Have no problem hiding weapons in schools
- Have no problem using their own people as human shields
- Have a leadership that won't even live in their claimed territory
- Have MUSLIM neighbors that are turning on them and protecting their borders against the Hamas

Every country in the region is hostile to Israel and neighboring heads of state are constantly giving speeches about your annihilation and wiping you from the map. Do you really blame then for bring bazookas to knife fight and bullying whenever they can. If they show any weakness at best they will have hundreds of citizens killed in a suicide bombing at worst they could lose their entire country and national identity.

Easy to judge them but walk a mile in their shoes while doing it.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity72
Good grief let's see many of you are in favor of supporting a terrorist organization that promotes:

- Religious intolerance
- Suicide bombing
- Killing of civilians including women and children
- Have no problem hiding weapons in schools
- Have no problem using their own people as human shields
- Have a leadership that won't even live in their claimed territory
- Have MUSLIM neighbors that are turning on them and protecting their borders against the Hamas

Every country in the region is hostile to Israel and neighboring heads of state are constantly giving speeches about your annihilation and wiping you from the map. Do you really blame then for bring bazookas to knife fight and bullying whenever they can. If they show any weakness at best they will have hundreds of citizens killed in a suicide bombing at worst they could lose their entire country and national identity.

Easy to judge them but walk a mile in their shoes while doing it.

I was all for it until you required I walk a mile.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BayouAlien

I was all for it until you required I walk a mile.

Perhaps you should open your mind, and you needn't walk at all:

Footprints in the Sand
By Author Unknown

"One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the LORD.

Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one belonging to him, and the other to the LORD.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand.

He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints.

He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life.
This really bothered him and he questioned the LORD about it:

“LORD, you said that once I decided to follow you, you’d walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life,there is only one set of footprints. I don’t understand why when I needed you most you would leave me.”

The LORD replied: “My son, my precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you
.”

edit on 28-7-2014 by DigitalJesusWuang because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalJesusWuang
A thousand, ten thousand people killed- is nothing to the people who have masterminded the conflict on both sides. The various artifacts and ancient weapons of mass destruction that lay inside Israel and Gaza have always been the true focus of the powermongers. Gaza was home to quite a few artifacts that have already been pillaged:

www.al-monitor.com...

The tunnels exist to find some buried relic of great importance. Is it a weapon? One of the last hibernating Nephilim? The digging will continue by the Palestinians and the IDF-- agents of the Russian and USA factions, until they uncover whatever it is they've been searching for. The same thing happened in Hebron twenty years ago.
Well the Ark of the Covenant is rumored to be in the ruins of the old temple below the "Dome of the Rock". I would really prefer it stay hidden if true.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

A thousand, ten thousand people killed- is nothing to the people who have masterminded the conflict on both sides. The various artifacts and ancient weapons of mass destruction that lay inside Israel and Gaza have always been the true focus of the powermongers. Gaza was home to quite a few artifacts that have already been pillaged:

www.al-monitor.com...

The tunnels exist to find some buried relic of great importance. Is it a weapon? One of the last hibernating Nephilim? The digging will continue by the Palestinians and the IDF-- agents of the Russian and USA factions, until they uncover whatever it is they've been searching for. The same thing happened in Hebron twenty years ago.
Well the Ark of the Covenant is rumored to be in the ruins of the old temple below the "Dome of the Rock". I would really prefer it stay hidden if true.
It's thought by many that the Ark of the Covenant was unearthed in the 1960s and that this was associated with, in part, the 1967 conflict that led to so much death and misery. Based on Biblical and extra-Biblical descriptions, the Ark was a fearsome symbol of power and could be used by the righteous as a highly effective weapon of mass destruction. The Ark was probably discovered and carried away.

The Arab Waqf continues to dig for treasure and artifacts in the parts of the Temple Mount that it controls. Who knows what it might find?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

By the same logic (?) you are palestinian.
Morsi, the formerl elected president of Egypt, said, "We are all Palestinians", so there is precedence for that kind of language.

Even more so, since at least I acknowledge the Israelis are at least partially to blame.
OK, that would be a distinction.

Both sides are to blame . . .
I would admit that if I thought that it was true.
It was the future Israelis who decided it would be a good idea for them to carve out part of Palestine just for Jews.
There is no actual good reason to have done that, and they would have obviously known that it was going to start a war, which they would have seen as advantageous to them, and worked towards actually provoking one.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

If you insist on being sarcastic or to use personal attacks then you lose the discussion...
You are just being oversensitive.

Makes the user look more like a petulant, ignorant 14 year old.
This is just you making personal attacks and hiding behind some sort of (uncalled for) lecture on forum etiquette.

edit on 28-7-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Palestinians have not ruled themselves in Palestine, ever. Their current situation is the closest to self-rule they have ever experienced. Prior to that it has just changed hands from one conqueror to another.
This is just propagandistic nonsense.
They just were never given complete sovereignty.
Israel is a client state because they are dependent on their existence from handouts from other countries.
Their benefactors control the final decision on what they do.
They are no more independent than Palestine was under the various empires over past times.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Was calling me a jew or Israeli supposed to be negative?
You were pretending as if you were an objective observer while you talk just like the Israeli dual citizens I have talked to.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

www.al-monitor.com...

It's thought by many that the Ark of the Covenant was unearthed in the 1960s and that this was associated with, in part, the 1967 conflict that led to so much death and misery. Based on Biblical and extra-Biblical descriptions, the Ark was a fearsome symbol of power and could be used by the righteous as a highly effective weapon of mass destruction. The Ark was probably discovered and carried away.

The Arab Waqf continues to dig for treasure and artifacts in the parts of the Temple Mount that it controls. Who knows what it might find?
The Ark is too powerful if had been found it would have been used I don't see anyway it is still on earth.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Humanity72

Very interesting ! I've enjoyed reading the conversation between you and the other poster you replied to. I can't say I agree with all you have said but it certainly makes me wonder now about some things. I'll have to do some independent research on some of this but I must say my interest in this has now been piqued ! I like this site. So many doors are opened when we share knowledge !

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The Ark is too powerful if had been found it would have been used I don't see anyway it is still on earth.
You don't know that. The Bible doesn't state a method of action for how it kills the enemies of those that bear it, but does state that it was terribly powerful. Perhaps it has been found, I don't know. Even if it has been found, perhaps those that possess it now do not wish to use it, or are afraid to. This is similar to those that possess nuclear weapons.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You don't know that. The Bible doesn't state a method of action for how it kills the enemies of those that bear it, but does state that it was terribly powerful. Perhaps it has been found, I don't know. Even if it has been found, perhaps those that possess it now do not wish to use it, or are afraid to. This is similar to those that possess nuclear weapons.

The only reason nuclear weapons aren't used are the effects of radiation and what happened in Japan. If someone had the Ark and had figured out how to harness it's power there is no way it wouldn't have been used. Just think about it all that firepower with no radiation it would be the perfect weapon.

Thus I do not think it is on earth but that does not mean it couldn't return at some point.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The only reason nuclear weapons aren't used are the effects of radiation and what happened in Japan. If someone had the Ark and had figured out how to harness it's power there is no way it wouldn't have been used. Just think about it all that firepower with no radiation it would be the perfect weapon.

I suspect you're right and the power of the Ark is many times more horrible than nuclear weapons, which have been used and continue to terrorize us to the very day. The Ark is too powerful and it's only our collective ignorance of who may possess it and where which gives us comfort.

Thus I do not think it is on earth but that does not mean it couldn't return at some point.
It's been seen by reliable witnesses and I believe it's been seized from its location and moved under the control of some powerful nation.

I find it personally upsetting that with the goodness that it contains (the tablets of G*d's Commandments), Aaron's Rod and manna, that someone is consciously hiding it for nefarious purposes, or- at best, to maintain some kind of balance of power. Even the Hebrews did not use the thing for war, once their land was restored them. Perhaps this was a bit of a mistake, but they instead kept it in an exalted room in The Temple.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I suspect you're right and the power of the Ark is many times more horrible than nuclear weapons, which have been used and continue to terrorize us to the very day. The Ark is too powerful and it's only our collective ignorance of who may possess it and where which gives us comfort.

It's been seen by reliable witnesses and I believe it's been seized from its location and moved under the control of some powerful nation.

I find it personally upsetting that with the goodness that it contains (the tablets of G*d's Commandments), Aaron's Rod and manna, that someone is consciously hiding it for nefarious purposes, or- at best, to maintain some kind of balance of power. Even the Hebrews did not use the thing for war, once their land was restored them. Perhaps this was a bit of a mistake, but they instead kept it in an exalted room in The Temple.
I think the Russians actually have Aaron's Rod I think I remember something about Hitler having it in his possession and when the Russians took out his last stand they confiscated everything they found including Aaron's Rod.

Good luck finding a Jewish High Priest in Russia though they were trying to run Jews out of Ukraine like it was holocaust week.
edit on 28-7-2014 by Humanity72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I think the Russians actually have Aaron's Rod I think I remember something about Hitler having it in his possession and when the Russians took out his last stand they confiscated everything they found including Aaron's Rod.

Good luck finding a Jewish High Priest in Russia though they were trying to run Jews out of Ukraine like it was holocaust week.

I'm sure Mikhail Khodorkovsky (Jewish) could locate one if Putin loosens his leash far enough. Aarons Rod was lost in the Stalingrad Siege. The Russian Winter takes all from invaders.
edit on 28-7-2014 by PleiaDsClusterDck because: add info.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Maybe we should be concerned about the scandals in the U.S. Government... such as the IRS & Benghazi!

edit on 07-27-2016 by IXApollyonXI because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join