It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel admits HAMAS didn't kidnap the 3 Israeli teens after all

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

It is available to entities other than countries.
Such as virtual open air prisons for people deprived of freedom to live in their own country.

If the Palestinians were a sovereign nation, then the Israelis would be guilty of invading another country, which is, obviously, not the case.
Which has been ongoing since 1948, so it is difficult to differentiate this single episode against Palestinian sovereignty, from the larger pattern of invasion as a matter of daily activity by the Zionist regime.
The existence of Palestine does not need recognition from the UN to be a fact.
What it took to get UN recognition is the weakening of the power in the UN, of their ability to maintain enough of a loyal voting block, of the patron countries of the colony called "Israel", in order to defeat the issuing of statehood on Palestine.
edit on 29-7-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60

You seem to think the Palestinians have a claim to the land, despite the fact there has never been a sovereign palestinian country, despite the fact that the palestinians have never ruled that region. The American Indian has a better claim then the Palestinians, and yet that will never happen either.

The fact is, both parties are there to stay...that is unless Hamas insists on committing suicide via IDF. This seems to be the case.

Palestine is not a country. The Jews are not leaving. Hamas are killing their own people for the propaganda value. Pease will never come as long as both sides continue doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

Regarding the open air prison comment, what else would you do with a people who are constantly shooting missiles at you, sending in suicide bombers and constructing tunnels across the border to further attacks.

edit on 29-7-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Palestine is not a country. The Jews are not leaving.
Israel is not a country, it is a regime.
Palestine is a country.
The "Land of Israel" is basically a fiction, dependent on the Jews' holy book that said they are the only people who have a right to the land, which includes, according to that book, everything between the Nile and the Euphrates, which is what the blue stripes at the top and bottom of of the Israeli flag stand for.
That includes all of Syria and Lebanon and Jordan, most of Iraq, and part of Saudi Arabia and Egypt.
edit on 29-7-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The land of Israel by difinition of the Bible are all the Arabic countries the lands god promised to Abraham's progeny.
The people of Israel is something else also by bible definition is children of Jacob. Current Jews are not related to Israel. Rather they are impostors.
Only Arab are children of Abraham's who were given the land of Israel ie Arabic countries Syria Palestin Lebanon Iraq saudia gulf states Yemen Egypt Libya Tunis Algeria morroco Sudan.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf
The land of Israel by difinition of the Bible are all the Arabic countries the lands god promised to Abraham's progeny.
The people of Israel is something else also by bible definition is children of Jacob. Current Jews are not related to Israel. Rather they are impostors.
Only Arab are children of Abraham's who were given the land of Israel ie Arabic countries Syria Palestin Lebanon Iraq saudia gulf states Yemen Egypt Libya Tunis Algeria morroco Sudan.

Excuse me what about those folks living and had lived in Egypt,Libya,Tunis,Algeria,Sudan,Morocco. long before anyone knew what an Arab was,just because they believed their bronze aged sky god said those lands belonged to them doesn't make it so.thus there are low intensity conflicts going on in those areas highlighted ,those lands are no more native to Arabs than Palestine is to migrant ex-Russians,Germans and Poles,I could make the case that the entire Levant all the way up to Turkey is an extension of Africa, and where older African sky gods/goddesses ruled .

Tectonic plates
If the Amazigh and others turned up the heat and reclaimed those land then what?? look at the Sudan and those who called themselves culturally Arabs..I say not everyone bought into the decree of your sky god even while adopting him for now,the minute they shook him off along with the imposed language those who called themselves Arabs will either have to leave or adjust a new reality.
edit on 30-7-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Looks like another application of Sun Tzu's "all warfare is deception." And Israel's trying to grab land again.

Too bad the peace groups aren't getting much coverage in mass media.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Drawing a parallel between country and regime is like drawing a parallel between apples and pineapples.

A regime is a form of govt:

a :  regimen 1
b :  a regular pattern of occurrence or action (as of seasonal rainfall)
c :  the characteristic behavior or orderly procedure of a natural phenomenon or process
a :  mode of rule or management
b :  a form of government
c :  a government in power
d :  a period of rule
 See regime defined for English-language learners »
See regime defined for kids »

This is a country:

:
an indefinite usually extended expanse of land : region
a : the land of a person's birth, residence, or citizenship
b : a political state or nation or its territory
a : the people of a state or district : populace
b : jury
c : electorate 2
: rural as distinguished from urban areas
: country music
— coun·try·ish adjective

You are playing the game of semantics, and poorly at that.

You can say that Israel is a fiction all you want to...until the cows come home in the country

Doesn't change a thing. lol

Israel is; the Jews control it and live there. Palestinians also live there. Neither are going anywhere, unless Hamas refuses to ever accept a ceasefire, in which case they may be obliterated.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: adnanmuf

This is the kind of thinking that results in the current clusterfunk known as the Middle East. Not much has changed for millennia. THAT is the problem.

The bible this, the koran that, David this, Abraham that. Time to live in the 21st century, boys.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Israel is; the Jews control it and live there.
A regime exists, which is people with guns, artillery, rockets, gunboats, Jets, and tanks, who occupy the territory and oppress the people of that territory.
In this case it is certain Zionists calling themselves Israelis.
That fact does not go away as long as the behavior is perpetuated.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

The bible this, the koran that, David this, Abraham that. Time to live in the 21st century, boys.
That would be good advice for your Israeli buddies, who are obsessed with this idea that they are these people in the Bible and that their god, keep in mind it is only "their" god, gave them exclusive rights to live in the country of Palestine.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Good advice for Hamas as well...seems part of their charter does not include Jews in Israel...or Palestine...whatever.

My buddies lol. Alrighty then

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Agreed! But the fact also does not go away as long as Palestinian behavior is perpetuated as well.

Peace will only be achieved when both sides discover the other is not going anywhere and current behaviors are not the solution.

We can go on forever on this... I would toss in the guns, rockets and explosives that Hamas employs, but I am sure you are blind to that.

I am done with this thread. It has died. See you at another one! lol

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I would toss in the guns, rockets and explosives that Hamas employs, but I am sure you are blind to that.
Which don't even compare.
You might was well throw in rocks, while you are at it.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astroglide2000
Does anyone else think that Raiders of the Lost Ark was trying to tell us something?

1. Keep your eyes shut. Check.
1a. Had to insert before the Luftwaffe luau that Messerschmidt
cobbled up some absolutely cool birds.
(Hey Zaph! Whatsa estimated topped-off gross on THIS abortion?!)
2. Nazis with religious stuff on trying to obtain the secrets of the
universe will actually be antennas for a few trillion electron volts of
eye poppin' awareness. DISCLAIMER* My apologies to the real,
devout few and peaceful RC Germs. I'm a lapsed Lutheran, so there's
a neutered dog in the fight.
3. If you watched just the movie it didn't count.
That's why your eyeballs are still in.
3b. epilogue And Katy's still a fox. Don't hurt her.

To the thread-- and for it's promotion to a real breathing
category of its own: Deadly Diversions---
my end of it is simple to the point of ridicule, and I expect
plenty. In war or peace judge the terrorism by it's explosive
yield, and the tree by its fruits... respectively.

The pictures of that Hamas bottle rocket aftermath versus an
Olympic swimming pool volume of crater from the IDF, kind of
says quietly to this humble idiot what's going on.
It really doesn't matter anymore that Hamas was invented by
the Zionists, any more than the Muslim Brotherhood was
invented by the City of London in the '20s. Israeli Intelligence
in any incarnation of full spectrum dominance of the narrative
seems to be getting positive results.

Sometimes the real terrorists have to invent a boogey man to
get the agenda muscled through. This agenda's called genocide
against the Palestinians. The ends justify the means; and I push
nothing off the conspiracy table with a 3500 or so year long feud.

in sum: i personally feel we should quit financing Zionist wars
with our debt... but that's way too simple for the politicians and
bankers: who are the only beneficiaries of any war.
What did old Mrs. Rothschild say?
"If my sons did not want war, there would not be any." Check.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Ok..I will throw in rocks as well.

I guess you have never seen a bus torn apart by a suicide bomber. But no matter, you are blind to such things.

Sheesh...I forgot I was quitting this discussion. Need to take it off MyATS.

edit on 30-7-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I guess you have never seen a bus torn apart by a suicide bomber.
I suppose you have, which adds to my thinking that you are an Israeli.
There was one in 2004, in Jerusalem, where 11 people died.

That would be like one missile launched into Gaza from an Israeli plane.

In February 4, 2008, there was one fatality for that year from a suicide bombing by a Palestinian militant.
Since then, there hasn't been any that are reported.

Most of the suicide bombing by Palestinians was during the First Intifada, in the 90's.
edit on 30-7-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xx1234567

originally posted by: h_jordan

yeah, whatever

Again, a liberal not willing to use brains.

hah, i found this video

edit on 30-7-2014 by h_jordan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: h_jordan

hah, i found this video
This video kind of ruins bbracken's argument that Palestine was not a country.

edit on 31-7-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Humanity72

Salvage life?
I admire your attempt to do so and I know exactly where you are coming from, BUT what if the radical Muslim fundamentalists tells you to mind your own business?

You are assuming they ALL think like you and I, yet doing so only confirms what they already believe, that all Americans/Westerners are presumptuous and arrogant.

You must remember they are of a different mindset, and by expecting them to think like you is the same as cramming your beliefs down their throats, so you shouldn't assume they think and reason like you.

What THEY call PEACE may actually be what WE would consider to be GENOCIDE.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: jmdewey60
a reply to: h_jordan

hah, i found this video
This video kind of ruins bbracken's argument that Palestine was not a country.

yes, for anyone who wants to learn more about the conflict in Palestine can check the "Israeli" website zochrot, this video form the website is a testimony of a soldier of the battalion Palmach which conducted military operation against Palestinians and expelled most of them out of their lands, destroyed the houses of Palestinians and erased every trace of Palestinians, then claimed an "Independence" of the state of Israel to make it seem like Israel did exist before 1948 in the lands of Palestine.

he was involved in expelling Palestinians from some villages, so it is not the whole story, please watch the whole video, he says some interesting things after 7 min

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join