It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel admits HAMAS didn't kidnap the 3 Israeli teens after all

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Maintain what you wish, but Hamas has had a couple of chances already to stop the bloodshed and have chosen not to. That says much... and implies even more.

You can blame Israel for what they do, but ignoring what Hamas does and what they are all about is ignorance, whether plain or willful.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: daaskapital

Maintain what you wish, but Hamas has had a couple of chances already to stop the bloodshed and have chosen not to. That says much... and implies even more.

You can blame Israel for what they do, but ignoring what Hamas does and what they are all about is ignorance, whether plain or willful.

I'm not saying that you're wrong, but Maintain what you wish, but Israel has had a couple of chances already to stop the bloodshed and have chosen not to. That says much... and implies even more.

You can blame Hamas for what they do, but ignoring what Israel does and what they are all about is ignorance, whether plain or willful.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Haxsaw

You rang? I think it's pretty clear that 23 years past the supposed collapse of the Soviet Union, the superpowers are still playing puppet-master in foreign lands, infecting the local populations with their ideological excuses while they rape the land. Russia and the United States know what lies hidden in the Levant, and they have been actively trying to seize it since the end of WWII.

Of course the perpetrators who killed the 3 Zionist children and the 1 Palestinian boy have never been identified, let alone brought to justice. The CIA death squads or Spetsnaz hitmen have probably already vanished back to their bunkers.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It seems like Hamas and Israel are an amazing team if killing Palestinians is a mutual goal. It sure seems like it is.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
palestinians are justified by retaliating on the invasion of thousands of homes and breaking doors and detaining 600 people in the west bank after the three israelies killed.

they have no choice, what would you do if you were in place of palestinians and a neighboring country marshed into your country and broke doors of thousands of houses, for murder of three ARMED people illegally entering your country

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked :
DEBUNKED

edit on 27/7/14 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
To all of you arguing about whether or not this is factual and Israel truly did admit that Hamas didn't kidnap the 3 Israeli teens after all, that is not the point.

The point is, as of today, Israel has gone into Gaza and killed around 1000 people, the MAJORITY of which are civilians.

Either the IDF's aim is really, really bad or Israel is absolutely fine with killing Palestinian men, women and children. My money is on the latter.

This is nothing but a slaughter, and many Israelis are perfectly fine with the fact that children are getting killed. The average age of the population living in Gaza is 17 years old. 75% of the Palestinians killed were civilians. 1 in 4 is a minor. In the typical Israeli's mind, a Palestinian child is nothing more than a terrorist-in-training.

It's straightforward and simple: If you support Israel's current policies and actions, you support the slaughter of children. This is a black and white issue and there is no arguing against it.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Haxsaw
They steal the Palestinians land and then act like the usual cunning manipulative jew with money, I don't know what's worse the spread of ebola or the spread of these snake Zionists, at least ebola hasn't stolen our banks, media, and governments.

This plague needs a cure A.S.A.P, but at this rate I'm not holding my breath as it seems only Jesus returning to earth would be a cure for zionism
Hate filled anti-Semitic remarks like the above are one of the reasons the holocaust happened and why there can't be peace in the Middle East. We might not be able to do anything to stop what is going on in Israel but we certainly can do something about our own attitudes and promote tolerance and peace from a personal standpoint.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

HAMAS didn't kidnap the 3 teenagers, but they are responsible for it. As HAMAS represents the major factor of so called palestinians.

Palestine is not a nation, although Arafat fought well to make it a nation. It's just a bunch of mixture of middle eastern folk, who in reality are Jordanian, Lybians, etc. But living in a territory that the British called "Palestine" as it was a territory that didn't have any governmental control and didn't fit in with the rest.

HAMAS is still an organisation, that is set on destroying Israel and is not on a path that leads to a peacful coalition with Israel. It's also an organisation that outright voices words of war, and is in a de-facto war with Israel, as are all the people of the middle-east, except the Arabs themselves (if I recall correctly).

That Isreal doesn't just "kick" them out, is in reality a humanitarian effort on their part. The US is fighting a war on something they call terror, and murdering millions of people, because they "think" somebody wants them dead. The Jews "know" HAMAS wants them dead ... it's not something that is to be put in question, so in reality they should just "kick" them out of their territory. One by one. But they aren't, so the Palestinians have every opportunity to make peace with Israel. If they can't do that, than Israel is correct in making a wall around it, and showing the Palestinians to the outside of that wall.

And that, is my not so humble opinion on the matter.

Wow! Your motive is to kill others and cleanse yourself in the blood of Judaism. Nice job!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Over this past conflict of Hamas firing rockets into Israel in which they publicly call for Israel's complete destruction and praise the killing of jews, which Israel has every right to protect themselves. Israel has set up a rocket defense system on its boarder to protect its citizens, while the Palestinians are using there citizen to protect themselves. Israel has spent their money time and labor to dig underground protective bunkers for its citizens from these rocket attacks being sent into there homeland, while Palestinians have used there time, money and labor to dig underground bunkers to protective their rockets from being found and destroyed so they can continue their offensive rocket attacks on Israel. These are the facts people and the facts that should matter, which is why I laugh when people call Israel a terrorist state when they are the ones just trying to protect their citizens. Everything I'm reading on this forum is about the civilian casualties in the Gaza strip. My question is why is palestine focusing there assets towards a offensive role rather then a defensive one to protect their citizen like Israel is. The sad truth is they want the negative publicity for Israel. They are so sick they would sacrifice the lives of their own citizens just to get other wild up about Israel. But as I said before, Israel uses a rocket defense system to protect their citizens and shoot these rockets out of the sky, Palestine wants to use its citizen to protect themselves and their own sick beliefs/way of life.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xxspadyxx

Mmmm... What if someone was attacking your city/town/village? They killed your family and bombed your house. In the place that you live, would you defend yourself, would your neighbors defend you? What would YOU do?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xxspadyxx

I laugh when people call Israel a terrorist state when they are the ones just trying to protect their citizens.
What you are calling "Israel", isn't.
Let's talk about what "Israel" is.
There were Jews who felt for one reason or another, that they should have a homeland in Palestine.
There were conventions to plan how such a thing could come about.
Maps were made of this proposed homeland and there was going to be agreements made and a treaty made to ratify the whole thing.
It would have seemed absurd at that time to include in this proposed homeland, the area between Tel Avive, and Gaza because it was densely populated with cities all the way down the coast.
Conveniently, there was no proper treaty made, though it was assumed that even in a situation of war, that the proposed and mapped areas would be honored.
Instead, the Israelis got artillery and started a bombardment towards the south, from Tel Avive, that they kept up for years, incrementally moving their artillery to the south, destroying one town after another, and forcing the inhabitants to flee for their lives.
As this was going on, the then established Israeli government instituted a legal system to appropriate the property as being abandoned.
On paper,everything seems fine for the Israelis, but by any sort of normal thinking, it is just plain theft.
With this in mind, that all that land that rockets are being fired into is actually Palestine, you can see how they feel that they have every right to do that.
The thing that makes it not OK from an Israeli point of view, is that it has been so long since the Palestinians had vacated their land, and being stuck in Gaza, the Israelis have decided to ignore those old lines drawn on the maps for the preservation of Palestinian zones, and decided to build all these illegal settlements on the land and then to use the Zionist controlled media to brainwash the general public into thinking that the land north of Gaza is really "Israel" proper.
edit on 28-7-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ozwest

If I had started it, there wouldnt be much to say, now would there.

Does not take violence to send Hamas into a violent attack. Such simpletons... they cannot even learn to not poke the bear in the nose. They know the outcome of attacking Israel, but they do it again and again. Darwinian candidates for non-survival.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60

What is this, drunken history?

Israel has not built new settlements in Gaza since 2005.

You talk about Palestine, but yet, the Palestinians have never ruled the land known as Palestine. Never. There has never actually been a country called Palestine ruled by Palestinians.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Israel has not built new settlements in Gaza since 2005.

Settlements? The mere fact of building settlements in another mans land is the crux of the problem here. The West Bank or Golan Heights are not virgin wilderness - they are densely populated Palestinian lands. How does Israel build settlements in an already overcrowded land? By stealing Arab homes and villages, and driving them out to become refugees in their own country. These are illegal, forcible land grabs that are part of the Israeli government's slow annexation of Palestinian lands, with one goal in mind, drive them into extinction. The only way these Israeli "settlers" can build their "settlements" is to drive off or murder it's former occupants.

UN Panel: Israeli Settlements Are Illegal

Israeli Settlements on Palestinian Land

You talk about Palestine, but yet, the Palestinians have never ruled the land known as Palestine. Never. There has never actually been a country called Palestine ruled by Palestinians.

That is a bogus argument used to justify the theft of Palestinian lands. The same argument could be said about Israel.
edit on 28-7-2014 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Don't poke a 'Bear in the nose'? Guess the 'Bear' is stuffed full of high grade weaponry supplied by US taxpayers. Without it, and bought proxy servers you would be running to the hills. Israel may win the media and political war with paid for dupes, but the rest of the world has had a 'GUTSA' of you. You are losing. Truth win out.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ozwest

lol I am not jewish, Israeli or any of the above. You state that they are full of high grade weaponry? Duh! Really? lol

You see the propaganda by the Israelis, but fail to see the propaganda from the palestinians? Keep drinking the kool-aid. Your one sided vision is severely impaired.

Both sides are at fault. My point is that the palestinians have to be the dumbest people ever. They know what the results of an attack on Israel will be, yet they continue... that's just stupid.

That is "truth will out". Truth, in order to be truth, has to take both sides into consideration, not one side. It's the individuals who are blind to the actions of one side (doesn't matter which) that keep this stupid conflict going year after year, decade after decade.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Absolutely correct! What I stated was that Israelis had not built a settlement in Gaza since 2005. You did not repudiate the statement.

The actions of the Israelis are most definitely part of the problem. The actions of Hamas and SOME palestinians are also most definitely the rest of the problem.

The problem, currently, is that Hamas controls the Palestinians self-ruled govt... they refuse to acknowledge that the Israelis are there to stay and will accept nothing less than their destruction or departure. As long as that continues there will be, most assuredly, no peace. The propagandists blame the destruction on Israel, and yet twice has Hamas refused to accept a cease-fire. That says much about intent.

My argument that you claim justifies the theft of palestinians lands is not so. That is the counter to anyone who believes that the Palestinians have a claim on Israel. They do not. They have a legal claim over the lands that were legally acknowledged as theirs, nothing more. Nothing less. You know as well as I there are those who maintain that palestinians have a claim over the whole of the land that is historical, and they do not. There is a macro issue, and there is a micro issue. The micro issue is valid, the macro one is not.

The palestinians receive more aid, per capita, than any other group of people or country in the world. What do they do with it? Those at the top fatten their wallets. Oh, and oddly enough, very little of that aid comes from Arab countries....all the Arab countries contributions together add up to about the same thing the Norwegians contribute. What is wrong with that picture?

Another thing you fail to recognize is that many of the palestinians currently living in Gaza, Golan Heights and the West Bank are refugees from other Arab countries.

edit on 28-7-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
A thousand, ten thousand people killed- is nothing to the people who have masterminded the conflict on both sides. The various artifacts and ancient weapons of mass destruction that lay inside Israel and Gaza have always been the true focus of the powermongers. Gaza was home to quite a few artifacts that have already been pillaged:

www.al-monitor.com...

The tunnels exist to find some buried relic of great importance. Is it a weapon? One of the last hibernating Nephilim? The digging will continue by the Palestinians and the IDF-- agents of the Russian and USA factions, until they uncover whatever it is they've been searching for. The same thing happened in Hebron twenty years ago.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I never said you are jewish, and neither am I. This should make no difference. As far as drinking the Kool-Aid, I would suggest you stick to the non-red coloured ones. I think HAMAS and Israel have a insestious relationship. Unfortunately people get in the way. Can't wait till Israel takes on a real army rather than innocents. Try Hezbollah. Ouch!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join